> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage / Repair » | Firmware » | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) » | Modification and decorations » | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) » | AOSP firmware (KitKat) » | MIUI firmware » | OMEGA firmware » | Firmware partos01 » | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Camera talk » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Custom recovery » | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club » | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) » | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) »

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (753)
qs 2.2.1, version as amended by the author - franca krashatsya after entering the ACC Google, even if the check mark (valid both for brushed script, so to nepochischennoy). Calendar is not synchronized. The latter is critical for me. Somebody faced?

Rep: (0)
help children, moved to the drain on firmware 4.3 ugna7 sLiteROM v 0.9.8, the Samsung logo hangs after reboot, reboot does not help. shilsya via mobile odin
thanks figured out

Post has been editedicekubik - 24.02.14, 18:07

Rep: (33)
Ersten, Many have already written, all the nominated solutions tried nothing pomogaet.Sutki lasted now again climbed sCloud and krashatsya franca.

Rep: (1504)
Ersten @ 24.2.2014, 18:23*
qs 2.2.1, version as amended by the author - franca krashatsya after entering the ACC Google, even if the check mark (valid both for brushed script, so to nepochischennoy). Calendar is not synchronized. The latter is critical for me. Somebody faced?

I do not know how you put, but: franca do not crumble, the calendar is really the first 5 minutes, giving the error is not synchronized, but then normal ... Try to sign in to Google Settings app, update it if required, check its settings ....

Rep: (17)
Nothing is more beautiful. All synchronized.

Set mega wipe and wipe the core. And put a cleanup script, and without.
I try again, thanks for the tips.
interesting set, see, and the calendar is also not synchronized.

Rep: (74)
Most likely on what is wrong rekaveri rises.

Rep: (17)
I think so. I fils or extreme, or a little older.

Rep: (5987)
gefal @ 24.02.2014, 19:53*
I think so. I fils or extreme, or a little older.

I like your signature. There were some problemkiSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - custom firmware (Post # 29598615)But now everything is fine.

Rep: (25)
Guys if a firmware cut live wallpaper, how to install them?

Rep: (1630)
Ext [a] z @ 24.02.2014, 22:14*
how to install them?

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=353021&view=findpost&p=29525545

Rep: (16)
On the QS 2.2.1 Crash process gapps.
Put all wipe. After rebooting immediately crash.
Already 5 times to alter.
Until this rolls without a full wipe, it was law.

Rep: (14)
I put the last QS. After starting the phone immediately franca fly, with 3-4 times, do not have time to set up an account. Installation was all wipe and cleaning cores. Delivered with the core flow. No buns additionally did not set. I thought that will pass, but during the operation of the system at times I go to the Play Store and it gives an error GAPS. Clear Data does not help.

Rep: (3234)
AlexFoley,
FallenAngel76rus,
I've got an hour of free time. Let's face problemmu, but because this problemma can not reproduce at (like many others it is not for me), then the solution must be sought on your device, who have a good Internet channel knock the PM will seek the cause.

Rep: (25)
AlexFoley @ 24.02.2014, 23:56*
On the QS 2.2.1 Crash process gapps.
Put all wipe. After rebooting immediately crash.
Already 5 times to alter.
Until this rolls without a full wipe, it was law.

Absolutely similar. It would be nice to find a poser or even too many cases.
I get the scoop today, which I find mb. This same otpishu (edit).

Post has been editedspeedcubing - 26.02.14, 22:45

QS 2.2.1

For those CLC there is a problem with sync calendar and one standard synchronization means may not be possible (as I have - the problem really was, it was not the first flash, which I put, it is not in my hands gnarled)
1. InstallGoogle Calendar
2. Go to the established calendar, then calendar settings
3. The second line - your account is - to put it a checkmark in the appropriate calendar
4. In the menu, click "Update"
5. All events are recorded in all the calendars and widgets

For me, the presence of the correct calendar synchronization principle (do not care even occasionally falling franca), so tried a bunch of ways for the two days, this only helped

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 25.02.14, 04:25
Reason for editing: in the header

Rep: (7)
qaraqumus, Question for a small ... On your firmware's nice, but help to solve the problem with the flight Yandeks.Shell ... Well I like this launcher;) sat in the browser, closed - shell re-loaded well, etc. virtually all applications (but not every time, which is strange). Line, which is advised to add in build.prop there and so is (ro.home_app_adj = 1)
PS: It seems to have cured - Titanium made through the system until it crashes ... We will continue to watch ...

Post has been edited_Dmitro_ - 25.02.14, 05:55

Rep: (3178)
_Dmitro_ @ 25.02.2014, 06:46*
ro.home_app_adj = 1
I think that this line if it works for lauchera that the system at the moment.

Rep: (20)
On at QS everything works and does not crumble. But there were small braking. Updated via OTA.

Rep: (0)
When installing, choose stock browser that does not crash gapps.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 20:07