I speak out about the indignation of some members regarding the friezes and small bugs in custom firmware, such as QS, as well as other users comments otsnositelno lack of:
1. Phone at all, despite the same model, different - they are collected in different countries, at different factories, on different lines, different robots and engineers or masters at different times. Possible differences in components suppliers
2. Use the phone in different climatic conditions and microclimate (pressure, humidity, temperature, etc.)
3. Installed firmware often in different ways (do not use the same rekaveri, ways wipe, wipe the scripts, the transition to the new firmware is carried out with different firmware, etc.)
4. Compared firmware installed not at the same time, ie, work at the time of comparing the different time (in particular, there have already written about the need to "break-in" freshly ksatoma)
5. Everyone has their own set of installed software, each regains his applets and games in different ways
6. In some aspects of a smart affect very minor factors such as the proximity or remoteness of the base station OpSoSa to the place of work or residence affects the stability and the quality of communication, dark and bright image on the screen is raznomuu "eats" the battery, etc.
All this, as well as many other factors eventually make our smarts quite a individualities
These aspects allow
does not answer the question, what is the best firmware, which has been repeatedly mentioned in the subject and said, is written in the header (firmware year
Please consider this when matters in the subject, and do not get upset when some little things do not work or do not work like a lucky individual.
In view of what has been said on some issues there is no answer
ps Nevertheless, many of the bugs and features are due to the fact that inside zip'a firmware, that is exactly what is discussed in this topicPost has been editedsergei-sf - 05.02.14, 05:08