> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) пїЅ | AOSP firmware (KitKat) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | OMEGA firmware пїЅ | Firmware partos01 пїЅ | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (20)
Th guys there that have blekboks new challenges, interesting? Or as well as on pred.sborkah?

Rep: (47)
milar93 - yet I have 2.0.2 worth fucking assembly. everything works perfectly. at the weekend put a new one.

Rep: (599)
Woorhees @ 17.01.2014, 18:45*
hold your own if you do not know custom firmware on the similarity and aosp put and Ultima-series and blakboks not lie with aosp They look like is another matter

Woorhees,
Do not you !? Russian The author writes that the hybrid runoff + AOSP! Or pririkatsya joy !? And here you are pierced, or have not yet had time !? : D

Rep: (20)
the guys at Black Box last camera of the CM firmware? She understand that the camera .. how to see 10.1kazhis. Who bet?

milar93,
My post above, a spoiler, a list of which of the AOSP.

Rep: (0)
Guys, just put sLite v1.1 New Year Edition | XXUGML2, I go into the camera and says "camera failure" and does not work, put the third-party application writes, do not have access to the camera. What could it be?

matrosik91 @ 17.01.2014, 23:19*
What could be?
Maybe switching to another custom ... Just as a means and not KuEs Because reading 30-40 pages of the forum, and all the same ... Two firmware are gregarious set and then write about what they have is not working

Rep: (12)
Who Ultima v16, you could not download from ultima downloads and upload here samsungovskoe application e-mail, and then I do not dangle and extradite such, although the rest of the files all the rules:
Attached Image

Post has been editedKirillS97 - 18.01.14, 00:29

Prompt after installing QS-i9300 / Android 4.3, the phone is available only 500MB, 500MB employed, and 10.43 GB employs some sort of "other files" even though he was a wipe

matrosik91,
The "cap" theme still is!

Rep: (13)
KirillS97, the same can not be downloaded, also a mistake.

Rep: (131)
link in the header to goatip roms can not go, let someone link it on xda

Rep: (12)
vasyapankoff @ 18.1.2014, 2:24*
KirillS97, the same can not be downloaded, also a mistake.

Apparently it's their fault

Rep: (2)
hatelovenk @ 17.01.2014, 13:10*
People tell me 4.3 vesriya as it is now with the charge BATTERY? derizhit standards? just tstavil still danvo first vesriya Slight 4.3 Accum in his eyes melted. that yankom that Googie Max that boefloy..seychas like kakayato ones out more ... how are things now?

Yes, and I did. But here a week as set New YearsLite v1.1 New Year Edition | XXUGML2- piercing pleases: no glitches, everything works fine, "wakes up" fast charge rate is the same as in thesLiteROM v0.9.8 | UBEMH5: yes2:

Rep: (10)
imperium v23.1
(JB 4.3)

Author: slim80
Version: GML4
The main branch on the XDA
I add a link to download via Yandex-ROM.
http://yadi.sk/d/haX9rkPRGGoh8
MD5: fe8b813d792baae35415b122eb7d609d

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 18.01.14, 12:17
Reason for editing: added to the header

Rep: (1)
Woorhees @ 18.1.2014, 13:53*
Lovers Photo consult ... and Vanir and Iksposed do such miracles that I recommend ...
I tried, nothing miraculous.

Rep: (10)
AlexFoley!
Every man to his own taste. Firmware Imperium put through aroma, ie. you put it, he chose to ustanovki.Ne need garbage-do not put.

Rep: (770)
Smartmen73_Rom
Attached Image

Author: Smartmen73
Firmware: Based on I9300XXUGMK6_Android 4.3, Modem XXUGMK6
DescriptionMy first proshivka.Oformlenie partly borrowed from Krazee (firmware itself) Very much.
Core: stock
Extended reboot menu
Launcher ported to Galaxy Note3 (did himself) svayp works wallpaper on the lock put.
Transparent widget AccuWeather ported to 100% Galaxy Note3
Kamera_Note2 (With the function of fast and slow video)
Browser Note3
Keyboard with Galaxy Note3
System sounds from SGN3
Unlocking with a luminous effect, the effect of ink, watercolor
Poppuri iOS7 Statusbar with the ability to choose the type of batteries
Added fonts (choose in the preferences)
[FRAMEWORK] Xposed modules: Greenify, Waman, Unicon
Some programs and widgets from Note3 (settings do not work all)
Recommendationsat the core of katabatic phone two days live quietly, of the widgets I would advise APW, to start using sound Viper4.pered activate Xposed, modules ikonki.V Greenify enter the setup, put all galochki.V WIFI settings, uncheck to search the network at all times.
Screenshots :
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

InstallationTo lay through rekaveri Super wipe and cleaning nucleus welcome!
Download: Yandex Disk
Thank you: Krazee, termit901, sergei-sf, kalambik89, Wlryss, slaves2009, and the rest of the tips.
R.S special thanks to my wife Valais for your patience!

a small patch for performance
firmware upgrade

Post has been editedsmartmen73 - 27.01.14, 16:34
Reason for editing: finished the description added in the cap

Rep: (245)
Hello. The question is, Lewa OS to our aid?

Rep: (1857)
K
I will allow myself to remind some users to one of the rules of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com

1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication in the forumssavagemessiahzine.com. We create our own habitat.We will be polite and friendly to each other!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 19:59