> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) пїЅ | AOSP firmware (KitKat) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | OMEGA firmware пїЅ | Firmware partos01 пїЅ | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (8)
Guys, tell me, is the last QS-i9300-XWUGML4_v1.0.0
How to increase the font percent of the battery? Not an icon, but when you put the check mark to display the percentage of battery.
The QS-i9300-XXUGMJ9-v1.1.1 has been possible to increase the font size of the clock.
Grateful for the answer.
XWUGML4_v1.0.0
Attached Image

XXUGMJ9-v1.1.1
Attached Image

P.S. And if the battery icon, you can delete all, and leave only the number with the%

Post has been editedAndreych1982 - 13.01.14, 19:23

Rep: (37)
NikeRom v0.1 beta_5.2

Presents its first firmware. Please do not criticize strongly :)

Changes
  • The firmware is based on the basis of XXUGMK6
  • Date 13/01/2014
  • Deodex, root
  • The kernel Boeffla-Kernel 5.1 beta 12
  • Removed all the garbage
  • The keyboard note 3
  • Note from the launcher 3, upwardly open chamber svayp
  • The clear weather widget on Note3
  • The modified cell of Note 2
  • Standard loading changed to Kit Kate boot
  • The status bar is set modes on virtual buttons
  • Sounds of Galaxy s4
  • Dialer on the entire screen and call recording
  • Installed applications: Kate mobail, X-plore, appsavagemessiahzine.com, Flash player, balance by, Boeffla-Config V2
  • Removed all CSC (except Russian)
  • Russian language by default
  • Removed logo AccuWeather
  • Added reboot options
  • Added new wallpaper
    DOES NOT WORK
  • stock video player
  • You can not choose a font (throws an error)

Screenshots
[Attachment = "4012941: Screensh ... 19-45-33.png"] [attachment = "4012944: Screensh ... 19-45-40.png"] [attachment = "4012947: Screensh ... 19- 46-20.png "] [attachment =" 4012948: Screensh ... 19-46-36.png "] [attachment =" 4012951: Screensh ... 19-46-58.png "] [attachment =" 4018898 : Screensh ... 20-14-39.png "]

Download
Ya.Disk_NikeRom_v0.1 beta_5.2_9300XXUGMK6 (zip)
[Attachment = "4025946: zagruzhennoe.gif"]

All suggestions, comments and write errors in the QMS
Thank you very much for the help:vasyadubov iron1971

Post has been editednikita270995 - 22.01.14, 19:10
Reason for editing: added in a cap that through that stitch.

Rep: (17)
nikita270995 @ 13.01.2014, 22:45*
NikeRom v0.1 beta_5.1

Our branch has another romodel. Congratulations to all the members on this event!
It is a pity that this rum should be put through one, and then I would definitely cast a spell.

Rep: (104)
rdvuem, and unless someone is silent on the possibility to put through mob.odin?

Rep: (20)
rdvuem, Yes, I thought about identity your firmware build) but my knowledge Duc enough to cram so mods and all), and I do not know how to assemble to rekaveri seen

Rep: (77)
Installed firmware QS-i9300-XXUGMK6-v1.0.2
Today found that I can not transfer files by bluetooth (not in the file manager and in the gallery)
What's wrong? Pere no desire to sew ...

Rep: (3234)
QS-i9300-XWUGML4_v1.0.1 (Full ROM & OTA)

Rep: (0)
qaraqumus @ 14.1.2014, 0:23*

OTA update is downloaded, the installation crashes with oshivkoy, the same song when I put the downloaded update from the forum, what's the problem?

Wyoming @ 13.1.2014, 23:36*
OTA update is downloaded, the installation crashes with oshivkoy, the same song when I put the downloaded update from the forum, what's the problem?

After 5 minutes perezalil

Rep: (33)
How heavy is the PTA? : Yes2:

Rep: (0)
pinkod1979 @ 14.1.2014, 1:03*
How heavy is the PTA? : Yes2:

30.16 mb, ota is attached to the working, just checked

pinkod1979 @ 14.01.2014, 00:03*
How heavy is the PTA?

A little more than 30 meters, unfortunately because of the screenshots with explanations to the instructions sewn to update an error therefore update from them removed and placed in the post in the list of changes

Rep: (104)
qaraqumus, 2 times sewed update, well, not in any Editore put :(

Mister_Tom @ 14.1.2014, 0:36*
qaraqumus, 2 times sewed update, well, not in any Editore put :(

Perhaps the right not to expose, check and set as in the neighboring.
Or prowess from the date of partition and reinstall directly from the archive with the update.
Tomorrow will correct, and while sleeping.

Rep: (227)
Mister_Tom,
I have the same trouble scannedSD Maid he found tails SQLite Editor clean them and simply installed as a normal application, but when editing point 223 is generally no 222 and 224 immediately after just manually add a new entry with the same name as the author pointed out the screenshot, and further still after all there all the tiles

Rep: (45)
tell me how to remove from QS Bravo engin?

Post has been editedDobtycot - 14.01.14, 03:07

Rep: (753)
Colleagues, Does anyone have a list of applications that can be removed at XWUGML4?
noskojv @ 14.01.2014, 13:53*
our SW. curator for whom Mini-FAQ for 4.3 written} -)? See. Cap, it is more than informative.

I'm sorry, even though the eye if not seen.

Post has been editedErsten - 14.01.14, 08:05

Rep: (1857)
Ersten @ 14.01.2014, 15:20*
list

time
two

Rep: (3178)
Ersten Our SW. curator for whom Mini-FAQ for 4.3 written} -)? See. Cap, it is more than informative.

Post has been editednoskojv - 14.01.14, 07:55

Rep: (22)
Guys, in slite 1.1 cut, and it is necessary to stock Pts: e-mail and calendar widget. Forum sought, not found. Throw off plz tyknite nose or on instructions on how to remove it from the need to dump

Post has been editedslep48 - 14.01.14, 08:58

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 20:38