ressac @ 25.12.2013, 14:49
guys where stock deoxy?
I can not find help
Share your experience as the most deodeksirovat installed firmware
You shake your firmware:
I tookSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Official Firmware (Post # 27462633)
further according to theof this instruction
by the same author deleted unnecessary, in my opinion, part of the archive.
- sboot.bin - loader file
- hidden.img - file Regional trashcan, mostly branded music and video from Samsung, there are trash program for different regions
- tz.img - auxiliary file for the firmware loader.
Sew onof this instruction
and about the same after a successful firmware and presets, flashed CWMphilz_touch_6.00.8-i9300.tar
Then it took a while and I realized that eerily want deodex.
In subjectSamsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Create custom firmware
It has all the information about the firmware deodex'e
downloadedJDK from here
Under their OSes, I needed a file jdk-7u45-nb-7_4-windows-i586. Install it, I have it honestly was already more than the old version. And then only the time and care
Zm_NaTioN @ 31.01.2013, 16:55
Download the archive:DeoDexter.rar
Unpack the archive on drive C. Then, pull out the folder with your phoneapp
which are in the foldersystem /
. And position them on the wayC: \ DeoDexter
. Run! Deodexter.cmd.typed numbers in accordance with the firmware version
wait, you can drink tea, not a little time will be spent
To replace the files on your phone Download the archive of this one:deodex_cwm_mobile_odin.zip
place the folderapp
archival and sewn throughCWM
1. Stock sews
2. set custom rekaveri
3. filemanager through any copy to memory card folder app framework and
4. rekaveri go in and do a backup.
5. Turn off the phone, pull out the card through a card reader, copy the above folder to unpack the archive in advance DeoDexterU.
6. run binaries, select the firmware version
7. wait - we go about their business, you can put the phone on charge
8. in advance the downloaded archive deodex_cwm_mobile_odin.zip throws deodeksirovannye folder
9. archive copy on a USB flash drive
10. USB flash drive in the phone
11. loaded in rekaveri and sewn resulting archive
12. load the phone
13. The options here
- enjoy life and deodeksu
- restore the backup, and think what to do next
That's all. Backups, as always, both before and during and after the ... Who did not, I'm not guilty.
Thank you very muchshoma_81
He sent me in the right direction and of course vasyadubov
for the excellent instruction.
Perhaps the statement with which the omissions, which for me as a matter, ask the PM with questions and suggestions.Post has been editedbarx - 27.12.13, 16:23
Reason for editing: added to the header