> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1861)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage / Repair » | Firmware » | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) » | Modification and decorations » | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) » | AOSP firmware (KitKat) » | MIUI firmware » | OMEGA firmware » | Firmware partos01 » | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Camera talk » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Custom recovery » | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club » | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) » | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) »

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (1)
* ruslan454,
Try franca update

Rep: (71)
Guys, Does anyone have a school, like in the image below, I use a bunch of programs, and their consumption is not specified.
Attached Image

QS3.2

Post has been editedEvgenM2 - 15.02.15, 00:07

Rep: (25)
Prompt as possible as that to fasten the lock screen byCM 11 Official DN4 Port Final in 2014 by HC. Bulldog74ts (DogAlyx Version) on 17/12/2014

Rep: (73)
Friends help solve the problem can not sync contacts and calendars with a Google account because of their absence in the sync options, I would be grateful for your help. Sewing here this Android 4.4.4 XXUENC2.

Rep: (16)
Good day to all !

Decided to share his experience in dealing with nuisance.

After repeated phone pereproshivaniya (in search of a better quality of communication)
Naturally with all wipe, etc.-opted QS 3.4 Final, I have, in principle, all arranged.
But once I found the following:

sign on the phone availability of the network has
Attached Image
But to me it is not possible to call ( "the subscriber is not a subscriber") if I try to call at this time, crawl out the words "the network is not registered."
Attached Image

All this mess lasts as long as not to reboot the device (ie, half-day and can go and not be aware that it is not in the network)

Install another firmware, the same thing.
The following things helped:
He underwent 1 to the memory card all the necessary information
2 Did Megavayp
3 Sew with zero QS 3.4Final (my choice)
4 Manually register your cellular service provider. (Settings Other networks Mobile networks, available online (after a search of his chosen from a list of proposed)
Earlier never did, the phone is usually on its machine is its operator.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

5 restore information from the card, the program restore alternation Titanium.

More of this nepriyanosti not observed.
Now if there is no network in the curtain appears a triangle with an exclamation point
Attached Image

Attached Image

(Warns of the absence of the network)
Attached Image

Can anyone come in handy in my experience!
Respectfully !

Picture

Post has been editedolegator-15 - 15.02.15, 17:37
Reason for editing: Removed screenshots under spoiler

Rep: (31)
* skvorss, Copy the files in sync with the other firmware sus I uh removed from there

Rep: (106)
UpdateBlekota Note 4 Lite v3 UPDATE 1

Rep: (1861)
skvorss @ 15.02.2015, 03:25*
Friends help solve the problem can not sync contacts and calendars with a Google account

Hold

These files are downloaded to smart in system / app, where they set the resolution of the "G", then reboot. It is advisable to make, and Wipe Cache Wipe Dalvik Cache

Rep: (0)
Guys, please tell me where the turn on and whether it is generally on the QS 3.4. Its meaning is that when the device close to your ear, the phone starts to call the selected contact.

On QS 3.3 everything worked, but in the final version that does not work.

Post has been editedlyammm - 16.02.15, 01:34

Rep: (192)
lyammm @ 16.02.2015, 03:32*
Its meaning is that when the device close to your ear, the phone starts to call the selected contact.

Settings =>my device =>movement =>direct call

Rep: (35)
* EvgenM2, hike you boefla the settings on energy saving. Place a standard profile and a program will be displayed in the Battery menu

Rep: (891)
Firmware upgradeXXUGNA7 Lite final from 02/16/15
Author -Taisa71
Description
Added color settings SMS buttons, delete buttons and background nabornika
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Added setting notification discharged battery
Attached Image

Attached Image

Link to Yandex firmware updated.
Archive of updates for the version of CWM 07.02.15g.Attached file16.02.15.zip(44.52 MB)

Restart
I hope it is clear that in the firmware revisions Nemer system files, so there is simply no other and it is possible that for any set of circumstances that in some galaxy restarts, as there is not some sort of matchmaking. BUT!!! neither HonorableTaisa71 Or me (as reportedly many more) to modulate a restart failed, as it were, we tried not to. There can be several: the correct setting, a custom kernel, third-party software, data recovery titanium, Xposed modules that it has not yet znayu..Posemu, if you want to find the cause of the bug, study software for recording system log, for example Catlog and attach the log after the departure of the description that occurred at the time of reboot. And then write that type I rebooted the n-th number of times, it's like to shoot out of a cannon on the wheel or look for a needle in a haystack. Log needed that would be to find the cause. And since, again, the author has failed, as it did not try to catch restarts, the removal of the log rests on the shoulders of those who have to reboot. If there is certainly a desire.
Well, a little bit not good news :( likely firmware updates will no longer, at least not yet ..
Happy one, firmware, I think turned out perfect!
Taisa71great thanks for your work: thank_you:

fix grammatical errors
Thanks to the userprstyo111 found for grammatical errors.
Sew in rekaveri over renovationAttached fileCWM_fix.zip(6.78 MB)

Attached Image

Post has been editedGillette_757 - 17.02.15, 00:25

Rep: (16)
Posted on 02/16/2015, 23:51:

Gillette_757 @ 16.02.2015, 21:26*
Firmware upgradeXXUGNA7 Lite final from 02/16/15
Author -Taisa71
Description
Added color settings SMS buttons, delete buttons and background nabornika
[Attachment = "5833228: 1.png"]
[Attachment = "5833230: 11.png"]
[Attachment = "5833232: 111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833235: q.png"]
[Attachment = "5833240: 1111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833243: qqq.png"]
[Attachment = "5833247: 1111111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833248: 11111111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833251: 111111111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833238: 11111.png"]
[Attachment = "5833239: qq.png"]
[Attachment = "5833241: 111111.png"]

Added setting notification discharged battery
[Attachment = "5833253: 22222222222.png"]
[Attachment = "5833261: 22.png"]

Link to Yandex firmware updated.
Archive of updates for the version of CWM 07.02.15g. [Attachment = "5833275: 16.02.15.zip"]
Restart
I hope it is clear that in the firmware revisions Nemer system files, so there is simply no other and it is possible that for any set of circumstances that in some galaxy restarts, as there is not some sort of matchmaking. BUT!!! neither HonorableTaisa71 Or me (as reportedly many more) to modulate a restart failed, as it were, we tried not to. There can be several: the correct setting, a custom kernel, third-party software, data recovery titanium, Xposed modules that it has not yet znayu..Posemu, if you want to find the cause of the bug, study software for recording system log, for example Catlog and attach the log after the departure of the description that occurred at the time of reboot. And then write that type I rebooted the n-th number of times, it's like to shoot out of a cannon on the wheel or look for a needle in a haystack. Log needed that would be to find the cause. And since, again, the author has failed, as it did not try to catch restarts, the removal of the log rests on the shoulders of those who have to reboot. If there is certainly a desire.
Well, a little bit not good news :( likely firmware updates will no longer, at least not yet ..
Happy one, firmware, I think turned out perfect!
Taisa71great thanks for your work: thank_you:

Just download and flash? I have now is such a cost
Attached Image

K
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the "Quote" button
All images must be hidden under the spoiler! Only logos in the tables of contents with firmware are allowed.
Carefully read the forum rules and cap threads!

Post has been editedtredem1 - 17.02.15, 00:03
Reason for edit: Removed quote was blocked under spoiler

Rep: (8)
Dmitruj-78 !!!
On your firmware will not do.
This is only for firmware XXUGNA7 Lite final users.

Post has been editedcybin - 16.02.15, 23:57

Rep: (891)
Dmitruy-78 @ 02/16/2015, 22:51*
Just download and flash?

In your case, you need to download the full versionHEREand do as it says in the post firmware under spoiler "Installation"

Rep: (39)
On the QS (NL1, final) lock mode (sounds) of all work?
If da tell me how to fix?
Nothing in the system has not yet changed.

Rep: (20)
Greetings. There was such a problem, it is necessary firmware QS 3.4 Final- (NJ1) kernel Boefla6.3. I decided to play the game Real Racing 3 one two races and there is a fast restart the phone. What can someone tell me?

Rep: (63)
Attached Image

Android 4.3 (based on the flow).
Current Version: 3.0.04

It works only on the katabatic core. All attempts to establish any other core end can not turn on the phone and need to put the firmware again from scratch.
Impressions
Works is not even bad. Glitches have not yet found. Firmware itself is very smooth and like most of the Chinese firmware resembles iOs. Camera Stock from Samsung. Cons for themselves noticed. Memory occupied by about 750 MB, but it all works very well. Hang-ups were two days of the test. The battery is in the normal range, a strong discharge is not noticed. Loads faster flow (first loading long).

Installing and Upgrading:
Installation was tested through CWM.
First installation
1. Download the firmware two (the first: Chinese 3.0.01, the second: the current Russian version) and throw in the SD-card root.
2. Start the phone in Recovery mode.
3. Making: wipe data / factory reset + wipe cashe + wipe dalvick cashe
4. Set the Chinese firmware.
5. Start the phone.
6. Perform the initial setup (language + date / time).
7. Load the phone into Recovery.
8. Installwithout wipes Russian version.
9. Load the phone. Done!
If the version prior to 3.0.03, then:
1. Download gapps
2. Start the phone in recovery mode.
3. Set gapps.
4. Start the phone. Done.
Version update
1. Download the new version of the Russian and throws in the SD-card root.
2. Start the phone in Recovery mode.
3. Making: wipe cashe + wipe dalvick cashe
4. Install new firmware.
5. Start the phone. Done!

Screenshots Version 3.0.01
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots Version 3.0.02 / 03/04
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What's new?

Version 3.0.04 from 02.04.2015
[Browser]
Simple menu buttons 7 to meet all your needs;
Favorites on the left and right side of history;
View the entire screen, a screenshot of the page;
Left slide edge, quickly disappear very quickly.
[Phone, SMS, contacts]
SMS confirmation code optimization pop-ups, increased code filtering accuracy;
New content SMS, synchronized with the messaging address book contacts;
MMS sending optimized the process, removed the transfer function of MMS video.
[Post office]
email new content set schedule reminders, calendar module is connected, is now more efficient.
[Weather]
New weather warning notification reminder city location;
Optimization of the sliding switch effect throughout the city.
[Desktop]
Added automatic server-party icons downloads.
[Music]
Shielded audio files out of the way memo recording;
Ignore all the songs after the repair, re-enter the Exit Music, playlists are not updated
[Notes]
Added function of adjusting the image display area;
Share in the optimization of formatting text effects.
Version 3.0.03 from 03.16.2015
- built GAPPS
- improved translation
- small changes, known only to the Chinese
Version 3.0.02 from 03.05.2015
- change the font to a more readable, now there is no drop-down button for the text
- improved translation
- minor changes to the system

Links
You can download it on the site multirom project.
Chinese version can be downloaded by searching by topic, links previously laid out.

Problems and Solutions
It does not start. Hanging on the logo (IUNI)
Option 1:
1) Set the official firmware through one (4.3).
2) Set the root and CWM-rekaveri.
3) Set the Chinese version of the firmware with all wipe.
4) Without wipe set translation ArhiDevil1 or MultiRom.

Option 2:
1) Make all wipe.
2) Install the Chinese version of the firmware.
3) Without wipe set translation ArhiDevil1 or MultiRom.

It does not start. Hanging on the logo of Samsung:
1) Set the official firmware through one (4.3).
2) Set the root and CWM-rekaveri.
3) Set the Chinese version of the firmware with all wipe.
4) Without wipe set translation ArhiDevil1 or MultiRom.

Not installed. Hung during installation in CWM near the end:
Installation is no more than 5 minutes. If longer, then:
1) Remove the battery.
2) Start the CWM and start flashing again. You can not wipe.
This is due to the installation of its CWM.

No Russian, Chinese only (version MultiRom):
1) View Settings - select the second item from the bottom - the top five - the first point - choose English - go back one item and go again. Will be Russian.

Picture

Post has been editedvitaty - 08.06.15, 03:03
Reason for editing: links

Rep: (13)
skvorss @ 15.02.2015, 04:25*
Friends help solve the problem can not sync contacts and calendars with a Google account because of their absence in the sync options, I would be grateful for your help. Sewing here this Android 4.4.4 XXUENC2.

You should flash gappsy. And all will be. Sew rekaveri h-h.

Rep: (176)
* vitaty,
I put somehow too Chinese YunOS (4.4.4). There, too, was not Russian and I translated it MoreLocale2. Translation is also incomplete and with a terrible script:
Attached Image

Attached Image

In principle, the basic knowledge is enough to understand.
I liked it very much both externally and internally. Many kitayschiny, of course, had to cut through trial and error. Sat-be on her, but at the latest 3.0.3 can not put gapps, although were placed on 3.0.1.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 19:09