> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)

Rep: (1863)
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 - Unofficial Firmware (OS 4.xx)
PictureGT-I9300
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage / Repair » | Firmware » | Unofficial firmware (OS 5.x.x) » | Modification and decorations » | AOSP firmware (OS 4.x) » | AOSP firmware (KitKat) » | MIUI firmware » | OMEGA firmware » | Firmware partos01 » | Regius Galaxy S III Firmware » | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Camera talk » | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage » | Games » | Custom recovery » | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club » | Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - EFS Recovery (IMEI) » | LEWA OS Firmware (OS 5.0) » | Unofficial firmware (OS 6.x.x- 7.x.x) »

Mini FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
The best firmware according to the members of the forum

Overview of firmware and recommendations from our members of the forum
Options for custom firmware.
1. CyanogenMod firmware (or CM for short)

CyanogenMod is pure Android without adding chips from the manufacturer, a huge team of people are working on creating the basis of these firmware. According to statistics all over the world, more than 4.8 million phones cost exactly CM firmware. CM firmware is usually focused on reliability and performance. You can read more
Here.
Video review.

2. Firmware based on stock.

The point of creating such firmware in increasing the performance of phones while retaining all the manufacturer's chips. And again, you get the opportunity to choose which software from the manufacturer to keep and which to remove. As a rule, only such firmware appears in the first months after the phone enters the market.

3. MIUI firmware.

MIUI is a highly modified android, sometimes reminiscent of iOS. Most of the MIUI firmware is based on CyanogenMod and is released almost immediately after the official release of it. The main task of MIUI is to simplify the management of the phone and at the same time add to the interface of beauty and the ability to change the appearance in the root. You can read moreHere. Video review.

4. Android Open Kang Project (or AOKP)

AOKP firmware is very similar to CM, however, it is considered that AOKP has more settings that change the phone's interface and some functionality. The AOKP development team is much smaller than the CM, but it often happens that a group of like-minded people gather to support the popular AOKP device with the AOKP firmware.

5. Android Open Source Project (or AOSP)

By and large, AOSP is a bare android. The way it is released by Google, most often in such firmware minimal interface changes. Often, the creators of the firmware indicate in the name of their firmware "based on AOSP", that is, at the heart of the firmware is a naked Android.

Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2 port
Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) port
Android 7.2.1
Archive firmware.
Version 4.1.2
Version 4.2.2
Version 4.3
Version 4.4.2
Instructions
Miscellaneous, Useful
Deodex Recovery.
  • CWM Recovery : Custom recovery with great features. Link to XDA
  • TWRP Recovery : Custom Touch Recovery with great features. Link to XDA
    PhilZ Touch Recovery : Custom recovery with great features.
  • Link to XDA

Modems
Each modem behaves differently on different phones!
His work depends on the carrier, firmware, region ...Questions about the best modem - are prohibited!

User activity in the subject!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedKokwe - 10.04.19, 18:43
Reason for editing: New Kokwe hat

Rep: (2524)
A.S._id & Pro100gamer Presents

This post is dedicated to the drain rom Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 ICS 4.0.x with embedded root, and localized for Russia and The Code Deodeks
All content provided by the efforts of our partnership withpro100gamer: Thank_you :.

During installation, all user data will be saved! The firmware counter will not work.
If you need a wipe of data, go to the recovery and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset
If before flashing localization was different from Russian, it is recommended to switch on the SER code: * 272 * IMEI # Warning - this will delete all user data

[ROM] [ODIN] I9300 4.0.4

[ROM] [ODIN] I9300XXBLG6_I9300OXEBLF1_I9300XXLG6_ROOT_DEODEX NO WIPE

Download
description
The insertion of supplements used [ROM] [XXBLG6] [25Jul] [V1.9]WanamLite Smooth, Stable & Battery Friendly
PDA: I9300XXBLG6
CSC: I9300OXEBLF1
MODEM: I9300XXLG6

* CIS regions (default Russia)
* Root is built right
* Swipe en / ru / ukr
* Add-ons
Unlimited SMS recipient list
15 Toggle buttons
Repacked & Tweaked stock kernel (tweaks keep working on other custom kernels)
Automatic SMS encoding (Arabic and other utf-8 encoding support)
Tweaked Pegasusq Governor for better Battery life
Disabled scrolling cache
Removed some bloatware (24 app list, not much for now, let see your feed back)
No incremental ringtone
Enabled Call recording
Clean build.prop for best Market compatibility
Stock Keyboard with more languages ​​enabled
kies support
Hacked Stock Email App
Latest SuperSu update
Enabled more languages ​​on the stock keyboard
Tweaked internet speed
Reduced Home button Lag
Fixed Cell Standby Drain Stats
Replaced Video by Message button on the dialer
Fixed Touch Wiz Redraw
More Free Ram

* Odin3 v.3.04 complete

[STOCK] [ROOT] [ODIN] I9300XXBLG8_I9300OXEBLF1_I9300XXLG8_ROOT_ODEX / DEODEX NO WIPE
download ODEX
download DEODEX
description
PDA:] I9300XXBLG8
MODEM: I9300XXLG8

* Root is built right
* Swipe en / ru / ukr
* Added Busybox.apk (symlinks were made to them, if desired and necessary)
* Odin3 v.3.04 complete

How to flash
Attached Image

[STOCK] [ROOT] [ODIN] I9300XXBLH1_I9300OXEBLF1_I9300DXLH1_ROOT_DEODEX NO WIPE
Download
description
PDA: I9300XXBLH1
MODEM: I9300DXLH1

* Root is built right
* Firmware with full butloderom, it is possible to sew with PIT & Repartition (PIT included), although in most cases do not need it, so how to sew without the usual Single-PIT.
* Added Busybox.apk (symlinks were made to them, if desired and necessary)
* Odin3 v.3.04 complete

* After the installation on the inside sd in CWM Recovery folder will be two versions rekaveri (touch and conventional)
* The hidden also invested CWMManager and Mobile Odin Lite, which after installation will be in data / app
How to flash:
Attached Image

Install CWM Recovery
After the firmware is possible to install an expanded CWM Recovery, I recommend to do it with the help ofВ® Mobile Odinin order to avoid triggering custom counter
Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - custom firmware (Post # 13982572)

This post is dedicated to the drain rom Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300 JB 4.1.x with embedded root, and localized for Russia and The Code Deodeks
All content provided by the efforts of our partnership withpro100gamer: Thank_you :.

During installation, all user data will be saved! The firmware counter will not work.
If necessary wipe data after flashing rekaveri log in and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset
If before flashing localization was different from Russian, it is recommended to switch on the SER Warning - this will delete all user data

[ROM] [ODIN] I9300 4.1.1

[b]

How to flash:
[Attachment = "2035453: 0002.jpg"]

I9300XXDLJ2_I9300XEFDLJ2_I9300XXDLID_ROOT_ODEX

I9300XXDLJ2_I9300XEFDLJ2_I9300XXDLID_ROOT_DEODEX

I9300XXDLIB_I9300OXFDLI1_I9300XXDLIB_ROOT_ODEX

I9300XXDLIB_I9300OXFDLI1_I9300XXDLIB_ROOT_DEODEX

older leak

[ROM] [ODIN] I9300 4.1.2

* Has a Russian localization SER
* Sew one file in PDA
* Pre-set Root, Swipe, Busybox
* DEODEX version has optimizations zipalign

DOWNLOAD

I9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_HOME_ROOT_ODEX
I9300XXELK4_I9300OJKELK5_HOME_ROOT_DEODEX

I9300XXELL4_I9300OXEELL1_I9300XXELL4_ROOT_ODEX
I9300XXELL4_I9300OXEELL1_I9300XXELL4_ROOT_DEODEX

I9300XXEMB2_I9300OXEEMB1_I9300XXEMB1_ROOT_ODEX
I9300XXEMB2_I9300OXEEMB1_I9300XXEMB1_ROOT_DEODEX

3-x firmware file odex / deodex on XDA

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 26.02.14, 04:19
Reason for editing: deleted Poll

Rep: (3004)
Instructions for custom firmware using Mobile Odin

For firmware custom firmware using Mobil Odin need to select Open file ... and specify the path to their firmware, no matter where it is on the outside or on the inside of the card. Mobil Odin firmware automatically put in the appropriate field (in which it is desirable to make sure the item OTA / Update ZIP fine gray text should be your file) and jackdaws on preserving root, rekaveri and himself. On wipe cache and cache delvik jackdaws put at its discretion. Press Flash firmware and agree with all the questions Odin (continue at least 3 times) and wait for the end of the firmware.

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:34
Reason for editing: Added to header

Rep: (1495)
RECOVERY for CWM
(maybe someone will come in handy)

Attached filerecovery-6.4.zip(7.07 MB)

Attached filerecovery-Siyah.zip(6.69 MB)

Attached filerecovery-touch-6.0.1.2.zip(6.01 MB)

Attached filerecovery-touch-6.0.1.9.zip(6.05 MB)

Attached filerecovery-touch-6.0.2.7.zip(6.05 MB)

c Fix the sudden death
Attached filerecovery-touch-6.0.2.8.zip(6.05 MB)

Attached filerecovery-touch-6.0.3.2.zip(6.19 MB)

Attached fileCWM_6.0.3.6_Non-Touch_GT-I9300.zip(6.37 MB)

Attached fileCWM_6.0.3.6_Touch_GT-I9300.zip(6.37 MB)

TWRP 2.6.0.0 touch recovery
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1943592

Attached filerecovery-twrp-2.6.3.1-i9300.zip(7.43 MB)

PhilZ Touch Touch Enhanced CWM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2002953

Attached filerecovery-philz_touch_6.00.8-i9300.zip(7.56 MB)

Post has been editednew_969 - 13.01.14, 11:00
Reason for editing: Last fils

Rep: (1504)
m22rus @ 01.12.2012, 19:55*
People, and no one knows whether it is possible in omega 33.2 as something to fasten the end of the long tapas applications "back"?

Attached filelongMenuKill_XXELK4 [1] .zip(528.3 KB)
- the closure of long tapa applications on key (not back where multitasking is opened), and the menu ... Honestly I do not remember who it was laid out, but the plus is better to put this man ...

Instruction for beginners to install custom firmware / cores:
Instructions for installing custom firmware, if you have a formal ...
1. Set on our phone your computer's drivers ( http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1778215/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.5.0.exe )
2. Download and unzip Odin on your computer's desktop software ( http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1778187/Odin3_v1.85.zip )
Download the CF-root for 4.1.2http://yadi.sk/d/aw0O6Yyn7Fa0Y
Download the CF-root for 4.3 download
4. Odin Open the program, click the item PDA, after the appearance of the file selection window we select the downloaded earlier CF-root
5. Translate phone in flashing mode (at the same time we press the Volume Down key + key + home key off and wait for not releasing the buttons until the phone boots in the boot and then click the Volume Up button mode)
6. In this state, the device connects to the computer and see in Odin program illuminates COM label and then click the program start
7. After flashing the device will reboot.
7.1. Now install the program: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...ktool&hl=ru
Run, provide superuser and click the button entitledBackup efs
7.2. Any manager go to the phone's memory and see a file called efs.tar and efs.img - advise those files stored in a safe location (on your computer, memory card and so on - it is very important !!!)
7.3. Download recovery: http://d-h.st/yTG - it is necessary to install custom firmware !!!
7.4. Odin Open the program, click the item PDA, after the appearance of the file selection window we choose early downloaded rekaveri
7.5. Translate phone in flashing mode (at the same time we press the Volume Down key + key + home key off and wait for not releasing the buttons until the phone boots in the boot and then click the Volume Up button mode)
7.6. In this state, the device connects to the computer and see in Odin program illuminates COM label and then click the program start
7.7. After flashing the device will reboot.
8. If you have an application in the device and you do not want them for a long time after installing the new firmware to install and configure, install Titanium backup program ( В® Titanium Backup ). Sign it, the program will ask to grant root access - allow. Next, click the check box in the upper right corner of the screen and you will see how the program will give you a menu of its features. The opportunities we see a point to back up and select "Make all RK user software" "Start" button (click), then click the check mark in the upper right corner and see a pop-up window comes up like all of our programs and their data (Takes 2 minutes).
9. Download the required firmware and we throw it to any location on the memory card (it is desirable to throw in the root of the card so as not to look, but it is possible and in any folder)
10. Reboot your device in rekaveri (at the same time we press the Volume Up button + home button + button to turn off the unit and wait until you see the action menu)
11. Here designation and brief description of the items rekaveri:

reebot system now (device reboot)
install zip from sdcard (install zip archive (firmware, patch, update)
choose zip from sdcard(selection of zip file (firmware, etc.) from the phone’s memory)
aply /sdcard/update.zip(installation of the file under the name update.zip from the phone’s memory (I have never been updated in this way before))
toogle signature verification(enable disabling archive signature verification) - to install any custom you need to disable this feature. That is, when you click on this item you should see Disabled at the bottom of the screen (usually disabled by default).
choose zip from external sdcard(selection of zip file (firmware, etc.) from a memory card)
wipe data / factory reset (reset phone to default settings (delete all settings you make, delete accounts and all user applications - as if you just installed custom firmware)
Wipe Data / Factory reset(Removed all the settings you made, delete the account and all the user applications - as if you just installed the custom firmware)
Clean to Install a New ROM(This item is available in custom rekaveriPhilZ Touch and is used prior to installation of the new novel)
wipe cache partition (clearing the cache)
backup and restore (copy and restore firmware)
backup(copying the installed firmware to the phone memory)
restore(recovery of the firmware copy from the phone memory)
delete(deleting backups from phone memory)
advanced restore(rarely used partial restoration of parts of a previously saved firmware)
backup to external sdcard(copying the installed firmware to the memory card)
restore from external sdcard(recovering a copy of the firmware from the memory card)
advanced restore from external sdcard(partial restoration of a copy of the firmware from the memory card)
delete from external sdcard(delete all backups from the memory card)
mount and storage (mount and format partitions)
I will not describe much here and will only describe the main frequently used points:
format / cache(Formatting application data)
format / system(formatting the system folder - the firmware is completely removed (it is better to use before installing the new firmware))
format / data(formatting the data folder (it stores all your installed user applications (also desirable to use before installing the new firmware))
format / preload(formatting the preload folder (usually this folder is empty)) - apparently used to store temporary files
format / sdcard(formatting the phone memory (the part where you have music, downloads, photos, videos and everything else) - do not confuse with a memory card !!!
format / external sdcard(full formatting of your memory card)
advanced (additional recovery points)
reboot recovery(reboot recovery)
wipe dalvik cache(cleaning dalwick cache)
the remaining items describe it does not make sense because they are not used
12. Once logged in, select rekaveri points (where the items in rekaveri vysheislozhennom See the description) and confirm selection
!!! If you have a custom rekaveri PhilZ Touch instead of all of the following items using only one -Clean to Install a New ROM!!!
- wipe data / factory reset
- wipe cache
- wipe dalvik cache
- format system
- format data
- format cache
13. Next, select the item choose zip from sdcard (if you lozhili firmware in the phone memory) or choose zip from external sd card (if the firmware is on your memory card).
After clicking on this item, either the phone's memory or a memory card opens to you and you just have to select your firmware and confirm its installation.
14. What will happen further - depends on the firmware itself.
Some firmware are stitched and you just see the running lines appear on the screen.
Some firmware (and now the majority) come with aroma installer inside. That is, do not be alarmed if you start the installation zip file suddenly colored box appears. Aroma installer allows you to choose the applications which place, the core theme and more. I would recommend you choose a custom (customize) the installation to choose what you want to see in the firmware, and that - no.
After installing the firmware you will see done. Some firmware immediately request permission to restart the device and you just have to confirm it, but if suddenly the request did not happen or you accidentally refused, then just in the recovery press the reboot system now item and confirm.
15. Now we just left to wait about 5 minutes until the firmware will start ;-)
Occasionally it happens that the firmware in any did not want to run for 10 minutes and then we go back in rekaveri (clamping three buttons) and do wipe data / factory reset; wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache and then restart the machine by pressing the item reboot system now. Expect 5 minutes. If you suddenly will not start now - so there was some sort of error occurred while installing the firmware, and it is necessary to knit begin with paragraph 10 of this guide.
16. After the firmware download the program run to reset the counter custom firmware ( В® Triangle Away ) And install it on your phone.
Run the program
We confirm permission to superuser
Reaffirm the right setting for the program data (program, these data will be downloaded from the Internet)
Then the pop-up window, click no sanks
Now the program click the item Reset flash counter
We confirm by pressing the Continue button
Phone will reboot in flashing mode with the question of whether to reset the counter and we need to prove it only by pressing the Volume Up key.
Thereafter, the apparatus starts again and restarts the operation mode counter is reset with already.
17. Now you can safely install the program Titanium backup ( В® Titanium Backup )
We go into it, click the checkmark in the upper right corner, see the section "Recovery" and press select "Restore the absence of the data."
After the lapse of the time you will recover all your applications with their settings and data.
18.phone can now customize as you wish and enjoy .... CONGRATULATIONS !!! : Clap:: drinks:

If you are on custom and decided to switch to another custom
In order to move from one custom to another, you must do certain actions:
1. Download the firmware and throw on a memory card.
2. Reboot your device in rekaveri mode (volume down button + home + power key button)
3. Once logged in, select rekaveri points (where the items in rekaveri refer to vysheislozhennom post) and confirm selection
!!! If you have a custom rekaveri PhilZ Touch instead of all of the following items using only one - Clean to Install a New ROM (Ie all of the following items as wipe and format do not) !!!
- wipe data / factory reset
- wipe cache
- wipe dalvik cache
- format system
- format data
- format cache

13. Next, select the item choose zip from sdcard (if you lozhili firmware in the phone memory) or choose zip from external sd card (if the firmware is on your memory card).
After clicking on this item, either the phone's memory or a memory card opens to you and you just have to select your firmware and confirm its installation.
After the firmware got push
restart system now - and enjoy.
Loading phone after flashing can be up to 5 minutes !!! - so go for a smoke;)

How to put / change the core
If you decide to replace the kernel on the firmware:
Our forum custom kernels
1. Download the desired kernel and you throw on a memory card.
2. Download the kernel cleanup script:http://yadi.sk/d/QXebZoBy71_mHand also throw on a memory card
3. Reboot your device in rekaveri mode (volume down button + home + power key button)
4. Once logged in, select the item rekaveri choose zip from sdcard (if you have the kernel and the script lozhili in the phone memory) or choose zip from external sd card (if the nucleus and the script will lie on your memory card). Choosing a script and sews it as normal firmware
5. Next, select the item again choose zip from sdcard and select the desired us to the core and also sews.
After the firmware got push
restart system now - and enjoy.
As you can see nothing complicated about it ...: rolleyes:

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 07.02.14, 12:44

Rep: (256)
How to replace the native fonts on Android.

There are many programs with which you can change fonts on Android.
If you for some reason do not want to use them, you will help this instruction:

Step 1 (root):
To start, you need superuser root and any file manager.

Step 2 (backup):
Be sure to do a backup.
We go to the file manager in the system / fonts folder and copy the files and DroidSans.ttf DroidSans-Bold.ttf on the SD card.

Step 3 (Download):
Download the appropriate fonts to us, from here _dafont.com.

Step 4:
Rename the normal version of the font in DroidSans.ttf
Rename the bold version DroidSans-Bold.ttf
(If you are not sure where a font, open them and see where some font.
There are fonts that have only one version of the font, then you can only use it.
As a result, it will change only one version of the font.
You can also rename the two versions in the same font and in the end both will appear thin.)

Step 5 (Replacement):
We go with the file manager on your SD card and copy of our new fonts in the system / fonts folder.

Step 6 (Authorization):
After the font substitution expose them permission, Reading - all the checkboxes, recording - the owner only. (Screen under spoiler)
Reboot and you're done.
screen resolution
Attached Image

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:35

Rep: (256)
MrStalnoi,
How to check bootloader version via phone

How to do it through a computer describedhere

What you need to do
1. Rutirovany phone
2. A little bit of knowledge about the adb
3. Terminal Emulator (You can download it from our the site or with market )

How to do it
Open the terminal and write:
1. (the phone will pop up a window to request the root)
su

getprop ro.boot.bootloader

It should look like this
Attached Image

Rep: (435)
ewMAXIMUS @ 27.01.2013, 00:58*
But damn it, what is it terrible to look at. The default font is italic. BUT WHY?) The point of course taste.

I am personally happy with everything, the lag is not noticed on the menu, maybe you did not WAPE, font is also satisfied, you yourself can change the font which you need that way? AT)
Quote (ewMAXIMUS @ 27.01.2013, 00:58)
The default font is italic. BUT WHY
Who does not like the fonts: Installing updates via CWM rekaveri!
Attached fileSIII_Universal_Updater_by_Vovano.zip(6.51 MB)

Rep: (127)
Deodex for I9300XXEMA2

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:26

Rep: (1757)
Crazy Galaxy 9.0 PrimeBeta

Since this is a beta test, will not paint much
Most of the changes touched aroma, and of sensitive system (tvikov steam, steam mods minor changes)
Mini ChanageLog:
Aroma
Aroma
a bunch of applications

V6_SuperCharger (tweek)
ES strongs
Titanium Backup Pro
Swiftkey
Swype
Dolphin Browser 9.0.2 Final
Google chrome
Opera Mini
OperaMobile
Gallery Note II
Quickpic
alarmclock Xtreme
Real Calc Plus
Color NotePad Rus
Music PlayerPro
PaperArtist
OfficeSuite Pro
Vkontakte
Kate mobile
Screencast
DVget
Classmates
Avast
Dr. Web
Hi-Q MP3 Recorder
LuckyPatcher
yandex Navi
Jasmineim
Elixir
Rommanager
AdobeReader
DSPManager
YouTube
VideoPlayer
SetCPU
GoWeather
STweaks
All applicationsFull

Launchers
Nova
Apex
Go Laucher
Next
TSF Shell Pro
Touchwiz

Added selection of fonts
Archangelsk
Berlin sans
Euro Ukrainian UNI
Karina
OlgaCTT
Partner CondensedL
RewinderRgh
Roboto
SonySD
Stock font
All with the support of Russian tags

Here are screenshots of fonts
Special thanks tonoskojv Since I used his collection of fonts

Inclusion animation

Blue Plasma
Clockgears
Razr
Speedo
Bluehavoc
MachineAzul
RNumbers
Stainless
Well or no

Theme
Motomoto
Alexander
Elegant
Sense
Kalagas
Rado
Stock

Selecting the super-user applications
super user
Superuser

Just made it possible to establish a special events fromnoskojvfor sound clarity and bass boost
System sounds

(The ones that are responsible for the gurgle when you unlock, pressing, etc.) Sense
Stock
Cyanogen Mod
Well, or do not install

animation menu
Vortex
TwistedR1
Rubik
Thepsyn Flip
Thepsyn Shift
Twiste Drubik
Twisted RubikR2
No animation

Modem

XXULI2
XXDLID
XXDLIB
XXELKC
XXELL4
XXEMA4

Core
Siyah
Yank555.lu
phenomenal Normal
Stock
Boeffla Kernel
Perseus
SpeedMod 2.3
GalaXsih

Recovery
Touch recovery
Chainfire recovery
siyah recovery
TWRP Recovery
philz 4.0
Do not install

Well, the system:
All in one mods, thanksTamerlan2009
New tweaks, removed a pair of old (I will not mention)
"In Russian," Now set the theme: D, which significantly lose weight firmware: smile:
Like as all updated (the launcher, the kernel of the program)
Delete Selection runoff. programs to release a stable version will be a separate file with the drain applications did so, because with them the firmware would weigh 1.5 gig ....: D
It seems all but certain that, yes forgot: blush:

Screenshots

I apologize for the typos, terribly tired, I still do not have the team, I make everything myself;)
Thank you all for your attention

Download
Attached fileCrazy_Galaxy_9.0_Prime.zip.torrent(18.93 Kb)

Attached fileCrazy Galaxy 9.0 Prime (Beta) .txt(359 bytes)

Open the txt file as usual notepad inside are two references toYandex Disk and Google Drive

Attached fileLive_Wallpapers.zip(16.48 MB)

For those who yearn to live wallpapers, sew through the CWM

Attached fileSamsungIME.zip(59.68 MB)

Stock Claudia, sew through the CWM

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:36

Rep: (140)
There was a firmware updateXXEMA2_TugaPower

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2109734

There was a firmware updateSone_4.5_XXEMA1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2062477

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:36

Rep: (12)
Wolk1974 @ 29.01.2013, 12:37*
Tried Easy-Project-RevolutionROM-ZSEMA1. Buggy. He rolled to Vovano.

Gonevo. What do you even know about this?

For a couple of days of using a single departure and zavisona, everything works quickly and without brakes.
It would be cool if the personalization made so that it was possible to reach the desktop to touch a visa change. Then it was possible to forget about the launcher.
M
Let's take a little more polite

Post has been editedvitallus - 29.01.13, 12:02

Rep: (435)
Hello, who can be interesting to try the firmware from Vovano built on XXELLC slightly modified by me personally , blocking the effect of ink, it is still true test but quite steadily and smartly work, Vovano is currently working on the latest firmware and it is already built most likely at MA1 .

anyone interested to test a take from here. : Thank_you:

Vovano XXELLC-4.1.2 (Modification & SHALUN) SCHATL14, it is desirable to make all wipe
link:http://yadi.sk/d/xEEJoJT12DmOy
+ Bonus for the firmware NEW (Storck, Dialer, Girls) setting via CWM
link:http://yadi.sk/d/33am87Vg1wahQ
Scrin FIRMWARE: thank_you:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:40

Rep: (17)
__Andrew__ @ 30.01.2013, 12:36*
Tried another sim, there is no sound in the dynamics and lost mobile phones after the conversation.
Service firmware flashed - also to no avail. It looks like the morgue?

completely do try:

1) wipe data / factory reset
2) wipe cache partition
3) format / cache
4) format / system
5) format / data
6) format / preload
7) format / sdcard
8) wipe dalvik cache

Rep: (14)
Here are a couple of mods on VK
This makes the blue color of the clock and weather on your home screen and lock screen
Attached file--VK --_ MOD Clock lockscreen and AccuweatherWidget Blue .zip(5.92 MB)

A lock on the screen size greater weather
Attached file--VK --_ MOD lockscreen accuweather Full.zip(3.09 MB)

Rep: (72)
Wolfson1994,
Wolfson1994 @ 31.01.2013, 09:58*
Which changes?

Until set (it is only loaded onxda-developers
Changes to the xda-developers:
- Updated to a new Firmware XXEMA2;
- Root SuperSu Updated v1.02 (Many thanks to Chainfire);
- CSC OLBEMA1 (Default is BTU) including many CSC's - Total of 128;
- AOSP Lockscreen + 5 shortcuts (unlock, mms, google now, phone and camera) with toggle to enable / disable;
- Enable Email Notifications count in Status Bar using crDroid theme and JB Domination path;

crDroid v13 based XXEMA2 (Yandex Disk)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:34

Rep: (24)
crDroid v13

Rep: (768)
Torrent found on firmware crDroid v13
Attached filecrDroid-v13-XXEMA2-Aroma.zip.torrent(12.29 KB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:35

Rep: (204)
Well waitedUltimaROM v9.0 Leviathan - [XXEMA2] [AROMA]

features
Updated to latest Jelly Bean Firmware XXEMA2
Updated ALL Mods to XXEMA2 base
Updated to Jelly Bean Domination 1.6
Added XXEMA2 (DXELK1) Modem (+ RIL)
Added XXEMA1 Modem (+ RIL)
Added XXDLK2 (HG3) Modem (+ RIL)
Added Ink Effect Colour changer
Added Cyanogen 10.1 AOSP Keyboard (4.2)
Added Samsung Galaxy Note II Keyboard
Added Xperia T Keyboard option
Added Speedmod Kernel K2-5
Added HydRx Kernel v4r97b
Added Five new UltimaROM Boot Animations (BIOS, Orb, Flow and Particles 1 & 2)
Added Stock AOSP MMS option
Added AOSP MMS max lines to 5, and sent time is now actual sent time, not received time
Added AC! D Sony Walkman Music Player option.
Added Clock Statusbar Mods
Added ES File Explorer
Added Shutter Sound on / off for camera (found in camera settings)
Added FlipFonts back in, under System Apps / Bloat in installer
Added Super Backup app to data apps
Added more transparent status bar options
Added TouchWiz Landscape mod
Modded Stock E-mail Security (Now both have the security hack)
Updated AOSP Browser to 4.1.2
Updated Dropbox (2.3)
Updated the installer a little bit
Updated Volume to Skip mod to CM10 method (simpler, better and works with more apps)
Updated Titanium 6.0.1
Updated SuperUser + su Binary 1.0.2
Updated SwipeDialler 1.7.0.8
Updated Play Music 4.5.9101
Updated Google+ 3.5.0.41
Updated Perseus Kernel to alpha 32.1
Updated Siyah Kernel to 1.8.9
Removed Lockscreen weather (did not work properly, will try to fix in future).
Removed Emoji Keyboard ... pretty pointless since you had to swap into it each time. AOSP MMS includes these anyway
TWRP Compatible!

Link to torrentAttached fileUltimaROM.v9.0.Leviathan.Ultimate.torrent(13.4 KB)

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 03.08.13, 22:41

Rep: (63)
Neonovi4 @ 01.02.2013, 03:59*
how to get the sound of the camera?

Attached fileCamera_sound.zip(178.99 KB)

Flash through CWM

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:36

Rep: (204)
Who does not work when the BIOS animation, throw this archive on the path system / media with the replacement and installation of full rights. Checked in his Ultima 8.1.2 fenomenal core, it works. Ninth version has not yet been set, I want to put the phone on the net, and the tail has formed a lot.
Attached filebootanimation.zip(9.23 MB)

Or flash this archive
Attached fileCWM-S3Biosbootanimation_v3.zip(5.35 MB)

Check for the v9.0 BIOS animation works by substituting the first archive.

PS. At the core of katabatic this animation does not work, the only sound. Thanks for checkingBarmenchik

Post has been editedsergei-sf - 15.06.13, 04:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 21:04