The choice of a comparison of joysticks for smartphones

Rep: (403)
Attached Image

Talk controllers for devices on Android OS

The more popular a stable gamepads, guide selection
Low budget gamepads Gen Game and their correct names
Applications for the controllers test
Smartphone application(If you have Root rights to act with extreme caution, and while it works better not to authorize the program!):
Gamepad Tester link Play Market
Attached fileGamepad.Tester.noADS.apk(2.93 MB)
Description Gamepad Tester
This app is for testing and tuning the controller and other devices.
This application will allow you to test the functionality of the gamepad.
As well as remap buttons and axes on your controller through .kl files (require root-rights).
It works with gamepads connected via Bluetooth or OTG.
List of features:
- displays the button pressed and the axes on your controller
- create, read, write, delete files .kl
- backup and recovery
- shows information about the connected devices
Remember !!! When using root-rights of all the action with your phone you do at your own risk !!! No one nor liable for your actions !!! Before any action to back up!

PC application:
Attached fileXInputTest.exe(64k)
The program can check not only response to pressing buttons, and so on. but the minimum degree of vibration response, both qualitatively it is implemented in your controller (not to be confused with the vibration force was exhibited in the game)
The program simulates clicking on the sensor, for without the support of controllers games
Panda gamepad pro - analogue Octopus program but its use does not give BAN games (all rights without Root)
Octopus - Root works without rights
Tincore keymapper - need Root rights
tuning
Assistance in setting up controllers when connected via OTG
What to play ?
1.Subject to the catalog of games where there is support for the default controller
2.You can also use emulators consoles, arcade machines.

Post has been editedBabaymladshi - 12.11.19, 20:06

Rep: (0)
* P-47M,
You can install any drivers to work?

Rep: (32)
* Sema-qq,
In theory, yes, if you know how to compile the firmware and all that.

Rep: (15)
Hello to all. Those who know tell me what types of sticks are and how to choose a gamepad? I Terios S3. Game HotlineMiami, passed long ago, did not like what I had to stick all the way to stop decline in the right direction to rotate the character, such as when shooting or walking. I want here to choose from the new budget, that was not such a jamb. So that the stick was the normal course and the level of deviation, such as from xbox360 / ps3.

* kk [102] rus,
Miracles do not happen, the normal sticks are normal money.

Post has been editedP-47M - 10.06.20, 16:08

Rep: (15)
* P-47M , Well, at least something to 1.5k)

Rep: (0)
Acquired to RN8Pro Dualshock gamepad 4, joined him without crutches, works fine. Unless svitchepodobnym smartphone becomes. But everything else is on the level - sticks, convenience, no INPUT-lag in mobile games, emulators, whether or RPG platformer. Thanks to everyone who responded and advised.

Rep: (1)
Advise budget gamepad with normal stick.

Post has been editedraniska74 - 14.06.20, 03:29

* raniska74,
There are no such. On the good sticks need a good budget.

Rep: (85)
Prompt gamepad for children's hands ... until the only thing found on the reviews itMocute 050but something like that serious doubts in its Merchant.
Gamepad required for MiTvBoxS nj tcnm cjjndtncndtyyj, blyutuzny (dong as an option does not hurt, but not required)

Rep: (62)
* aarnet
Mokuti 056 better ... I have a 8 year old has mastered very quickly.

24PRO @ 16.06.20, 22:35*
Mokuti 056

and inMocute 056I think that the joystick is not very far away and the default location .... then retrained to normal is not a problem?

Rep: (62)
Nah, normul for moego.On quite nebolshoy.knopki in standard dzhoyah and Triggers does not interfere. For emulators super, and with the number and arrangement of buttons can be segovsky type set to "6 button." recently it was cut in segovsky WWF Arcade: D indescribable feeling.

Post has been edited24PRO - 16.06.20, 22:53

24PRO @ 16.06.20, 22:53*
He did nebolshoy.knopki in standard dzhoyah and Triggers does not interfere. For emulators super

ok - I do not own the word igorok all ... try it ...

Rep: (93)
aarnet @ 16.06.20, 22:21*
Prompt gamepad for children's hands

https: //www.8bitdo.com...lassic-or-sn30-pro-sn/

Rep: (209)
ets-dnepr @ 18.06.20, 00:24*

If you cling to his phone, the child may not be comfortable then the hands can get tired.

Rep: (235)
Greetings. Recommend wired joystick for android box. There blyutuzovy Terios S3, but it blyutuzu of delay, so I'd like something with wires and supports android.

Rep: (3)
* DanilaSib Not all bt gamepads have imput lag, there stilsiries and Shield, there Toce delays * DanilaSib , Without delays have BT gamepads 8bit pro + of inexpensive, or full or stilsiries Shield as well without any lag, and the last and the audio output as an over the wire.

jem-COOL @ 18.06.20, 14:41*
8bit pro +
this?
Attached Image
the price is very impressive: D

Rep: (3)
* DanilaSib , The price for a gamepad 3000-5000 corresponds to an average price of usable gamepad. All that is cheaper refers to A and B
A) Chinese junk with children's issues, and always with a critical disadvantage Tipo imput lag on BT, but more often it's fucking sticks or problem button.
B) BU gamepads from boxing / Sony, and still relatively fit ligitehi.

* jem-COOL , I see. I'm just not a gamer, just occasionally happens desire: rolleyes:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 11:58