The choice of a comparison of joysticks for smartphones

Rep: (403)
Attached Image

Talk controllers for devices on Android OS

The more popular a stable gamepads, guide selection
Low budget gamepads Gen Game and their correct names
Applications for the controllers test
Smartphone application(If you have Root rights to act with extreme caution, and while it works better not to authorize the program!):
Gamepad Tester link Play Market
Attached fileGamepad.Tester.noADS.apk(2.93 MB)
Description Gamepad Tester
This app is for testing and tuning the controller and other devices.
This application will allow you to test the functionality of the gamepad.
As well as remap buttons and axes on your controller through .kl files (require root-rights).
It works with gamepads connected via Bluetooth or OTG.
List of features:
- displays the button pressed and the axes on your controller
- create, read, write, delete files .kl
- backup and recovery
- shows information about the connected devices
Remember !!! When using root-rights of all the action with your phone you do at your own risk !!! No one nor liable for your actions !!! Before any action to back up!

PC application:
Attached fileXInputTest.exe(64k)
The program can check not only response to pressing buttons, and so on. but the minimum degree of vibration response, both qualitatively it is implemented in your controller (not to be confused with the vibration force was exhibited in the game)
The program simulates clicking on the sensor, for without the support of controllers games
Panda gamepad pro - analogue Octopus program but its use does not give BAN games (all rights without Root)
Octopus - Root works without rights
Tincore keymapper - need Root rights
tuning
Assistance in setting up controllers when connected via OTG
What to play ?
1.Subject to the catalog of games where there is support for the default controller
2.You can also use emulators consoles, arcade machines.

Post has been editedBabaymladshi - 12.11.19, 20:06

Rep: (1)
DeepDusky @ 10/28/2012, 5:57 PM*
I made out the pre-order and nothing particularly good came out of this ...
delivery in Msk was intended in 97grina, refused and now I wait for the money to be returned to me

Thanks for the warning,: yes2: I will also mean taking from Amazon.

Rep: (351)
BrainKeeper. @ 10.28.2012, 21:35*
Thanks for the warning,: yes2: I will also mean taking from Amazon.

Yes, not necessarily from Amazon, you can also from the offsite, I only recommend using the services of intermediaries, such as shipito or shopfans ...
because the delivery that they themselves offer (Fedex) is too expensive ... they promised the fastest (5-7 days + insurance and taxes = 97green)
At first, I was only going to order it through Shopfans and planned to meet the 33grina (mediation + cheapest shipping) ... then I changed my mind because I wanted to buy some more devices (one of them is a new Kindle paperweight with a cover ... they are not yet available, so I'm waiting) ...
if everything goes well, then I will receive 1 parcel, in which there will be 4 ... and delivery / intermediary / repacking / weight - the green should cost 40-50 approximately ... if divided into 4, then delivery in the form of 10green per device is more than normal ...

Rep: (0)
A program does not start Chinese joysticks? I dug up some houses, the tablet sees it in Settings-Languages ​​and Input, I put the bird, but the effect is 0. The program did not work. I will continue to dig ...

Rep: (2)
what about thisitems?

no1dor @ 10/31/2012, 10:32*
What about such a thing?

and what is so remarkable about her?
There are no sticks, OTG is needed for your own wireless receiver, soft firewood must be installed, after which, judging by the readme in the archive, there are several Chinese languages, in which, surprisingly, you can play fights and even little things ...
What is raisins?
and works from 3 more little fingers ...
what for is happiness?

looked more attentively, he still has no shifts ...
11 buttons, of which 4 pad, 4 action, start, select, reset - is about anything at all ...
but as many as 3 light bulbs (if everything was considered correctly) - apparently for illumination ...

my opinion is definitely in the furnace ...

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 31.10.12, 14:04

Rep: (9)
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2012/09/20/72143/
Will emulators see this gadget? If so, where and how much can you buy it?
Well, or its equivalent for Dell Streak 7 (there is no USB host because :()

NyanCat,
it’s hard to say about him without testing ...
I think I will see ... maybe you should wait until you come to me orBrainKeeper., who was going to order ...
On the purchase account, read above, I said that you can buy either at the office, or on the Amazon ... still in the battle, etc. On etsayte UTB everything is ...
just do not forget that it is better to order through an intermediary ... shipping will be cheaper ...
As an analogue for the Strick cases, you can look to the sidehttp://buy.thegameklip.com/products/gameklip-tabletfor example, such a not yet released stick for joey ps3 ...
in general, I don’t think that MOGA powera will be able to hold your dell - 12 cm, it seems to me the MOGA stretches less ...
I think you should use the Sixaxis Controller -В® Sixaxis Controller

Here I assembled the device in 5 minutes ...

Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
Hello. I ordered from Amazon controller from powera. I wanted to ask whether it would be possible to use it for any game or only with those that are stated in support? Yes, who cares about the delivery of 98 dollars came with insurance.

bought powera moga.device full of kaka.podderzhivaemyh games little.shadovgan and emulators do not robyat. beware

My theme finally supports everything))

but I don’t have a host so I’ve got Pwera.device is full of kaka, the sticks are uncomfortable meek and slippery as the clits of some kind.

Reduce your diarrhea rays in the direction of the pwera device! Nashol universal driver
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.obsidianx.android.mogaime
Thank you so much to the creator! Appointment of a button in emulyah.working shadogan !!!
but the sparking device is kaka

Rep: (0)
the easiest and most convenient in my opinion is joey from ps 3, no wires, although from x-box it is more convenient to joey, just don't want to buy an extra transmitter for the connection. It is necessary to try to connect someone from your friends by a blue tooth and in case of success to buy. Only the program would be found for compulsive support in games, emulating a touch ..

after being crushed with mogoy, he spat and threw it away: D bought steel steel free !!!
This is a real device !!! Stavitsa as a hid. All games that are played see it is a problem.
fungi comfortable! too small truth and it is necessary to stir up some kind of kranshteyn

Rep: (23)
Do the android devices support a wireless receiver connection for wireless joysticks? egNAKATOMI GP-F10RF

Post has been editedJoKeR-05 - 10.12.12, 22:32

Idolbone @ 12/09/2012, 08:08*
after being crushed with mogoy, he spat and threw it away: D bought steel steel free !!!
This is a real device !!! Stavitsa as a hid. All games that are played see it is a problem.
fungi comfortable! too small truth and it is necessary to stir up some kind of kranshteyn

for starters, you could try prilagu -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...e=search_result

Idolbone @ 12.12.2012, 00:59*
all probyval. read above.
Moga is a threshing floor !!! Stickers are kurguzy, there is no drop for emulsions, and without this LEFT bend we can say it's not robotic

Well, if the threshing floor could, then what is sweetie?
each has its own drawbacks and for each hildren the drawbacks will have its own ... including for your steelseries free ...
gametel - no shuffles and sticks ...
Moga - I need my own application, but there is MOGA Universal Driver, therefore I think that not everything is as bad as you say ... due to the lack of a d-pad, I think you can use one of the sticks ... I don’t know yet, my back the road ...
Steelseries free (and there are still several models from other manufacturers, now it’s time to search for all the names, there are about 5-6 of them) - there are no handles + the price at 80euro is not ice at all ...
it is generally easier for someone to splurge onGameklip, although it is also not particularly price / quality / opportunity ratio ...
Phonejoy- out of stock...
iControlPad- some kind of Lego constructor, not a joey ...
how would everyone have their own preferences ...

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 12.12.12, 09:37

Here you will come to understand only by touching the sticks. Let's water it together here :)
Steelseries ideally but not kept: (

Rep: (11)
Good time of day .. I read all 3 pages but did not find anything useful. Yes, I didn’t have any prefixes like Ixbox, pi with pi 3, etc. except for segi, nintendo and dandy .. advise which controller is best for SG Note 2 ( GT-N7100).?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 17:53