> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

XP Mod Launcher | Windows XP-style simulator launcher

Rep: (1156)
XP Mod Launcher
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:18.06.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
mimics the look of Windows XP

Description:
A program that simulates the appearance of Microsoft Windows XP directly on an Android device. This allows you to explore the file system and open various file formats using standard programs assigned to the device.
It also provides general file system operations such as copy, cut, paste, and delete.

Compatibility : Android 2.3.3 and higher

Developer: team.fluxion
Homepage: http://www.teamfluxion.com/Home.aspx

Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.0.1 beta //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1792225/com.tf.XPMod_3.apk

Past versions

version: 1.0
Attached filecom.tf.XPMod_2.apk(1.58 MB)

Post has been editeddva974 - 15.04.17, 06:48
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (3)
On ICS does not look at all .... nothing (((

Rep: (14)
This something makes sense only for HDPI devices (from 800 * 480), on O1 (320 * 480) it looks at least terrible. Although the idea is not bad.

Rep: (2)
fine. make more functions, and there will be

Rep: (191)
The idea is not bad, but the implementation is still a curve.
Requires improvement. Enrages the terrible quality of the graphics, coupled with its slanting.

And copy and paste functions, etc. Does anyone work for you? And if so, how exactly? And then I did not understand how to call up a submenu. A long tap on a file does not lead to anything, a short one - offers to open a file using system or third-party applications. And of course, on screens with a low resolution (below 480x800 for sure), it’s better not to install the program, it’s not very convenient on my SGS II, everything is somehow small.

Rep: (115)
vektorq, there, on the left, after selecting the file, the English command appears. I mnu too finely. Measured

Rep: (14)
I like it, but of course there is something to work on. Waiting for patches and new versions.

Rep: (9)
the only reaction is what ...? : D yes, this is a rare ravings of kaneshn))) for a couple of minutes show your friends \ indulge ... no more

Rep: (2)
Well, why imitate the 2001 OS on a modern device?

Rep: (704)
Version 1.0.1 beta

What's new in this version:
* (Fixed) Crashes while retrieving list of applications

Attached files

Attached filecom.tf.XPMod_3.apk(1.58 MB)

BlackoutLP @ 06/18/2012, 11:19*
Well, why imitate the 2001 OS on a modern device?

There is such a word - nostalgia: D

If the program develops and does not remain at the level of external simulation, then it is quite possible that something sensible will turn out. Otherwise, I agree, it will look like complete nonsense. At least for now, I can note an extremely low usability, too much has not been finalized or simply not implemented at all.

Rep: (42)
For me, Pts cool launcher, we are waiting for updates and improvements!

Rep: (0)
the idea is very good, but little has been done and there is something to strive for) if the program is being implemented at the right level, then I don’t mind pondering the development)

Rep: (337)
Heresy. Funny, sometimes flying heresy.
The application menu is great, just get the fuck (4 ", 480x800)
In portrait mode, it would be more convenient, at least in the list of applications.
Widgets + shortcuts to the desktop and, in fact, get a launcher.

Rep: (1)
I support the above, I'm waiting for the update.
it is necessary to optimize different screens, and of course make functionality from XP)))

Rep: (141)
The idea is good, and, surprisingly, quite usable, especially the file manager is good. We are waiting for the update.

Rep: (33)
Not bad .... Are we going to try 8-york? Well, or 7-yorku?

Strange, but the program was deleted from the market.

Rep: (0)
Good program)

Rep: (1)
Guys, on a PC ...... open this apk as a Winrar archive and extract the res folder (much more convenient) .... there are image files that can be changed or decorated in Photoshop ..... after the editor, collect everything back to the apk archive and to the device (by signing the apk with the ZipSigner program) - that's all)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/10/20, 5:18