disassemble the cooler

Rep: (0)
I ask the help of knowledgeable people. It is necessary to remove the impeller from the cooler of the MSI CX500DX laptop.
The impeller is usually removed simply, but in my case it cannot be removed, under the sticker there is a pressed type brass washer, i.e. smear as usual will not work.
Photo 1
Photo 2

Rep: (1950)
brass pressed under the sticker

I would like a photo ...
To this topic:We repair non-separable laptop cooler.

smear as usual will not work.

What motivated this action? It has long been abandoned this ungrateful occupation - it never helped, you still have to buynew(650r)

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 13.06.12, 20:31
Reason for editing: 650r

Photo of the cooler (what is under the sticker):Photo 3

kolynio
And, as written on the link from my previous post, did not try?
you can simply pull the cooler and remove the impeller with the rod

If you pull the impeller, it is not removed. Conclusion - all the same, the design is rather banal, but like on ordinary coolers for stationary workers under the sticker there is a cork and a hole with a retaining ring, here this plug is brass and pressed into the body. The result is certainly not a collapsible cooler. But the hope of his disassemble a little smoldering. (you may have to drill out the cork and replace the sticker with your own)
P.S. When I try to pull on the impeller, it feels like something firmly prevents her from taking off, tried to pull harder (much), because the boy completely broke the body of the cooler.
P.S.S. This is not my first cooler repair, I have cleaned them up with dozens of them, changed them, I have such a problem / need for the first time.

Post has been editedkolynio - 14.06.12, 14:49

brass cork

This is most likely the bearing itself.

When I try to pull the impeller, it feels like something firmly prevents her from taking off

But burzhuzhintsy somehow stuck an axis in the bearing? There is probably a spring ring.
Here is another article:Repair: HP Pavilion dv6-2110er laptop coolerand people also wrote that he just took off the impeller.
Third:How to disassemble a laptop Acer 5520G.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 14.06.12, 15:22
Reason for editing: HP Pavilion dv6-2110er laptop cooler

Damn well, everywhere, wherever I read, it is indicated that the impeller is easily removable, and my infection sits dead, only the plastic bends from the applied force and the axis is not going to move a millimeter.

Post has been editedkolynio - 14.06.12, 15:29

kolynio
Well then, I xs, what to do ...

Rep: (45)
there was a similar problem - the cork is picked out, further as usual

I got it at last. I had to properly and gently pin down, jumped off the retaining ring. The employee really got a flimsy cooler (the other is not collapsible) - it broke. Generallythis cooler can be disassembled by force.

Post has been editedkolynio - 26.06.12, 12:30

Rep: (3)
about the dismantling of the notebook cooler with a brass sleeve, and it vpresovannoy iron cap, and so the thickness of the plugs (in my case, black colors- and drilling, it was made of metal) is equal to 3.5 mm.Val impeller cooler is included in this brass bush, fixed plastic washer semicircle (as in conventional coolers at large "cars"), so remove the impeller simply stretched, will not work (and it is very easy to break) .On disassembly killed cooler left $ 1 and a little blood, wounded slightly finger, but for sure, "split" of the cooler tipa.Konstruktsiya not folding, bUT .... if you drill a hole of 1-1.5 mm directly in the center (or potsentru, well, that would not interfere with the shaft cooler pouring oil), in advance of the sleeve prokerniv and interestingly it is necessary to be extremely careful meaning that the drill hole is going to be cooler pine shaft, in the sense that it would not kill (shaft) limiting the drill tip drill that would not be below 3.5 mm (and that is easily damaged shaft), we obtain for the aperture lubricate Bani shaft kulera.Na more and cat clear take meditsinsiky smazyvaem.Glavnoe syringe and not be too clever by half the amount of oil, and will fill the electronics and sdohnut.Malo-cooler may suddenly whether oil has a conductive impurity.

Post has been editedarizin - 23.11.12, 21:51

In general, I disassembled that cooler, applying force to the impeller base with two wide screwdrivers, popped the shaft out of the retaining ring. But my friend broke the cooler in the same way, it turned out that the base was thinner there. So the cases are different. Watch carefully, try. Perhaps yes, it is better to drill a hole in the cap. HZ, I will try if another such case presents itself.

I confirm - understands !!! I used 2 scalpels (all-metal) - their thickness is right. A little effort and the impeller leaps off.

Rep: (1)
Resolved! Do not drill anything, it's nonsense! Lightly press the fan itself, you press it slightly, there is a curved plate, and from the back side you use a thin screwdriver to hook a small corkscrew ring, and the fan and 2 bearings are pulled out, from one side and the other! Photographed dirty, sorry! )))
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 11.04.13, 08:38
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER].

baly84
If you pay attention, the topic discusses how to disassemblescoutcooler And yes, as in your case, with the desktop - you do not need to drill anything. Thanks, Cap! )

I tried to make out the acer aspire 5530 cooler. It didn't work out. Generally does not understand any)
Attached Image

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 09.04.14, 09:47
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER]

How to disassemble a non-separable fan?
How to disassemble and lubricate the fan if it rumbles?

Generally does not understand anything

Judging by the photo, just, "deaf" cork:
Attached Image

Not all fans lock washers at the bottom of the shaft, and on this, there are cases when drilling is not going to help. I added a photo as an example - assorted cooler graphics card. Remove succeeded in using force. Chose the most optimal tactics in such cases - the maximum rasklinit impeller thickness suitable subject with one hand and neatly, wide flat screwdriver to increase rasklin opposite, as long as the shaft does not come off from the stopper. Easy care and attention needed.
Attached Image
Attached Image

And by the way in the articleHow to disassemble a non-separable fan?the photo clearly shows that the lock washer is plastic and therefore, with a little effort, it was possible to remove the impeller without drilling, just apparently did not reach / were afraid to break.

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 09.04.14, 09:47
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER]

I tried to make out the acer aspire 5530 cooler. It didn't work out. Generally does not understand any)

I have Acer e728. The fan shouted. I took out the laptop, I thought it was clogged, there was not a lot of garbage, but the fan backlash and, apparently, if I understood correctly, it touches the case and because of that it’s like that.

Now the question arose whether it was possible to fix it, or go buy a new one.

Judging by your photo, you could not disassemble it, or is it somehow possible to disassemble it?

If you can make out, is it possible to fix it?

Rep: (2)
Acer 3820TG laptop. The CPU cooler was noisy and cracked. The impeller was removed effort. Greased CV Joints Castrol S5 for car drives. Collected while working. Thanks to the authors. I forgot to make a photo ..... But the retaining ring as in the photo in the message tweenfaster "04/07/2014, 16:53 Message # 18"a photo
P.S. I ordered a new cooler for the processor via Kupdetal via the Internet. They sent a new cooler for the video card ????? ... It cost 1250 rubles for everything. After that, I decided to disassemble the impeller and lubricate it. The old cooler for the video card was also changed just in case for a new one.

Post has been editedalecmee - 15.11.14, 20:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 3:33