> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AROMA Filemanager | recovery file manager

Rep: (364)
AROMA Filemanager
Version: 2.00 beta

Last update of the program in the header:08.04.2019

Attached ImageAttached Image
Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Good file manager with access to system files.

Description:
How it works? Copy the zip file to the SD card, then reboot the device into recovery mode. Select install from SD card and select ZIP AROMA Filemanager. After downloading, the file manager is ready to manage your file system (copy, cut, delete, create new folders, etc.) in recovery mode.
FAQ
1. What it is? And why just do it?
This is a file manager that can be launched without launching Android. The system does not start, but in the internal memory important data? It does not matter, turned on, copied to the card, now you can go to the firmware. Got Root, deleted something and now the phone does not turn on? Also not a problem: I uploaded it to a memory card, launched AROMA FM and copied the work file to the right place.

2. Why is the package sometimes installed on stock recovery?
Sometimes on the devices put the firmware, signed by a test network certificate. On such firmware, it is often possible to get a temporary Root using the adb root console command from a computer. And sometimes the firmware version is so old that it skips unsigned packages (example 2e recovery, which was set up to 3.0 HoneyComb)

3. Cool! And what this thing can?
1. View the file list.
2. Cut / copy / paste files.
3. Rename.
4. Change permissions on files.
5. Mount partitions (only at startup).
6. Run the built-in terminal emulator.

4. How it works?
The package for flashing the device must contain the update-binary binary in the path META-INF / com / google / android /. When you run the firmware package runs this binary. In ordinaryupdate.zip packagesalong this path lies the command interpreter, which reads the updater-script file, which lies nearby. Usually updater-script describes a set of commands that a device must execute for flashing a phone. But in our case, instead of the command interpreter (console), there is a file manager (graphical). He does not flash anything, but simply executes commands that the user gives him.

5. Why is there no version on my device but one old / new / mod / some other version?
The program was written for quite a long time to release new phones / tablets, and the new version of the program. The developer reported on the various faults on the program's official forum, he corrected them. But because the devices are all different, they all take different teams, which the author tried to use as much as possible correctly. But as a developer is only one, but many devices, it is unable to write directly under all of the devices and without errors. And so it turns out that a device can go either in general, all versions, does not one of the existing ones.

6. I go to the / system or / data folder and there is nothing there. How so?
Folder is not mounted. This can be done before running the program in the mounts and storage section in CWM. Or it is possible to specify automounting in the program settings, exit and enter the program again.

7. Help! My touch doesn't work! What to do? What to do? What to do?
Just give quotes:
Megis @ 11/08/2012, 18:31*
strange but it works. You hold one finger on the screen and you work with the second one)
Sergey_F1 @ 09.12.2012, 23:44*
I have a touch 5 tangent. So that would work, it is necessary to lean 4 fingers and the fifth to poke into points. It is not joke.
Suddenly something appears:
Megis @ 11/08/2012, 18:31*
strange but it works. You hold one finger on the screen and you work with the second one)

What commands in the shell to register to install this tool, entering commands from a computer?
First you need to extract the update-binary somewhere, preferably in the data section or in the root file system (so that you can run). And then in the shell
chmod 777 / path / to / update-binary
/ path / to / update-binary 1 1 /path/k/update.zip

06211997 @ 23.07.2013, 14:52 *
The program is displayed upside down.
If I flip the phone as the program is displayed and click on the example on the upper right corner, the program will understand it as the lower left corner, that is, what it shows upside down, and when you press it, on the contrary everything is smooth, but from this, it makes everything worse.
Xertlu @ 09/02/2013, 12:16*
Lg p705 cwm 6.0.3.3 The image is reversed on all versions. Touch works fine. Can anyone fix it?

This is a pretty old problem. Very often found on LG devices.Recently appeared AROMAFM with the ability to rotate the wheelbarrow.

10. Why can I run only versions up to 1.90?
Due to the fact that for the versions above, the processor must have support for ARM NEON (ARMv7). There is no way to include it.

11. *And how to re-launch this aroma? Already installed?
This program is actually not installed anywhere. For re-launches, it must be flashed every time.
Although under some recovery there are installers.For CTR.

12. And I have a custom recovery, and there is a root, and even the signature verification is disabled, but it is still not installed!
There is another reason. The program is compiled for ARM processors. Under the x86 processor will not start.

13. Are there any analogues of this program?
There are no analogues. It is possible only to conduct various manipulations from a computer through ADB.

Installation via custom recovery !!!
There are problems running on TWRP.
If you need access to the system / data / cache partition or another, you need to mount it in CWM (mounts and storage item)

Homepage: XDA-Developers

Russian interface: In mods.

Download:
Version: 2.00 mod Aroma filemanager
Version: 2.00 beta AROMA Filemanager (Post scania124 # 38943346)
Version: 2.00 beta Rus AROMA Filemanager (Post DenisMF # 38990318)
Version: 1.91 Rus by man'yak AROMA Filemanager (Post by man'yak # 31501811)
x86 version: AROMA Filemanager (Post XXX-Man # 45773711)

Version: 1.91 with rotation of the wheelbarrow : AROMA Filemanager (Post ottiwell # 49012292)

Version for installation for Android: AROMA Filemanager (Post ottiwell # 37090116)
Not everyone works! Only for special connoisseurs.

Sources: AROMA Filemanager (Post # 35357439)

Past versions

Post has been editedninja88 - 08.04.19, 22:40
Reason for editing: 2.0 mod

Rep: (892)
Finally. I waited since the purchase of the device something similar, the author plus.

How to use
1. Copy the ZIP archive with the program to the Memory Card.
2. Reboot into recovery mode, select install zip from sdcard and install the archive with the program.

What is she doing? If you know what a bootlap is, you will not be asked. In short, it is an opportunity to control the file system of a smartphone without turning it on. It will be useful for modders / avid flash drivers and other technomaniacs. For inexperienced users, unfortunately, the relevance of the program decreases.
To use, you need a recovery (on Sony & Sony Ericsson it is not out of the box) + an unlocked bootloader.
This prog is like a condom - it seems like it is not every day a necessary thing, but at a difficult moment it is once and for all ready. (c) bash

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 25.05.12, 18:13

Rep: (118)
Sony xperia ray (stock firmware, though greatly curtailed) - normal flight ...
And where is he put at all? I searched and did not find something where he got up ... You can register it there or you need to start the installation and install the system partitions every time. If he prescribes there how to remove it later?

In the attachment I packed the Russian and Ukrainian translation ...

chuk-75 @ 05/26/2012, 01:18*
В® Root Uninstaller

He simply will not see it .... This is not apk, but simply a script with configuration files and folders ...
I will sort this out...

Attached files

Attached filearomafm_1.00_120512_002_ru_ukr.zip(1.32 MB)

Post has been editedDavs - 26.05.12, 16:16

Rep: (892)
FighterKHV @ 05/26/2012, 18:58*
to install as usual file manager

Discover the secret, how do you launch apk from under recovery if the phone suddenly dies? This program has a completely different focus. Yes, the root is not needed, the program will not get to the root simply.
Runs from RECOVERY,not installed anywhere , next time you have to start again (choose install zip and then the archive with the program). The program in general DOES NOT interact with android, everything is at the level of recovery.
You installed a cool mod, but it doesn’t work, moreover, the smartphone doesn’t start, you didn’t do backup in recovery, before the PC is far-starting this file from under the recovery, we are looking for a mod file, replacing it with a standard one, and everything comes alive and turns on.

Rep: (891)
Spaun_Studio, That's right, this program works at the level of recovery, that is, it is placed in the allocated memory frame from under the recovery, respectively, after the reboot, what happens to the memory frames?
Here you can say, this is, as it were, a similar Linux-based "live sd", but in the form of a file manager
What saves it, but the fact that, for example, the framework and the device “do not load” have crookedly risen, well, this is what we are fixing this misstep ...

Rep: (18)
Cool app, I was surprised when it started up in recovery) I wanted to install and use Android as a file manager for every day - a nice interface. It is a pity that it works only from the recovery.

Rep: (626)
AROMA Filemanager
Version1.01
BUILD:120810-003

Attached filearomafm-1.01-120810-003.zip(1.32 MB)
Changelogs:
Version - 1.01 - BUILD 120810-003
  • Nexus Touch Screen Galaxy Screen - And maybe other devices now supported
Version - 1.00 - BUILD 120510-002
  • Add 107 (KEY_END) For Power Button - defy
  • Fix Tick Count - System tick time (CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
  • Fixed copy / move / delete progress bar not updated in some recoverie
  • RGB LCD subpixel order
  • Minimalizing ondraw footprint memory
Version - 1.00 - BUILD 120510-001
  • Initial release
  • Support multilanguage
  • Support theme
  • Support Iconset
  • Support Custom Font
  • Customizable
  • New AROMA UI Calibration Method

Post has been editedlidacriss - 14.08.12, 09:46

Rep: (327)
Updated v1.80
Attached fileAromaFilemanager v1.80.zip(1.43 MB)

Rep: (32)
VHYWEBNOY, so where is he? Something I did not find links to download.

Rep: (221)
budewmg I post it here. Aroma Filemanager v1.80 + RUS
Translated into Russian. Russian language selection in Menu ->Settings

Attached files

Attached filearomafm-1.80 + rus.zip(2.41 MB)

Post has been editedVHYWEBNOY - 26.10.12, 16:23

Rep: (129)

Gel100 @ 11/05/2012, 19:04*
Specially deleted the stock program with rutexploer, then returned with the help of aroma, set the permissions as it should, rebooted. The program did not appear in the menu, checked with rutexploer everything is in place, the rights are set, but not working, reassigned the rights, did not help, deleted, threw the rutexploer, set the rights, the program appeared and works. Is there a problem with moving? Who got it?

I tried on two applications - mosquito and miui camera. I copied directly from 0 to Aroma from the memory card in the system / app the first application did not appear, the second one appeared and functions normally

Post has been editedMegis - 09.11.12, 09:31

Rep: (490)
Megis
If everything was so simple :( .

Pancake. I have a touch 5 tangent. So that would work, it is necessary to lean 4 fingers and the fifth to poke into points. It is not joke.

Rep: (2247)
Played with icons (Holo Light) and theme (Holo Light).
Who can do in a black tone? Greens and yellowness become boring.
Attached Image

Attached filearomafm.zip(2.72 MB)

Rep: (6)
Carburn @ 11.4.2013, 21:14*
Why does aroma FM need root rights if the interaction occurs at the recovery level? and root is Android.

The chain begins to eat Ruth>modified recovery>aroma.

noval4,
Try recovery fromPhilZ- link to your device.
There is a launch function AROMA Filemanager:
Attached Image

How to embed heremanual on the forum:
Shl. This explorer should be on every device with ROOT: yes2:

Rep: (327)
Updatev1.90 - DEGUNG GAMELAN
What's new
DEGUNG GAMELAN- 1.90 - BUILD 130624-008
Add Screenshoot (Volume Down + Power Button) - Image Format BMP-565 16 bit
Whole new input driver
Optimize alphablend processes
Optimize and Add Drawing Scale Nearest Neighbor
Add drawing functions for alphablend
Dialog In & Out Transition
Cache recovery for exit transition
Add exit transition
remove unneeded sleep start and exit
BUILD WITH ANDROID BUILD ENVIRONMENT - Binary Size Reduce By ~ 60% - BUILD COMMAND: make aroma_installer; make aroma_installer.zip
Add zip build command in building the source
Beautifier Source Code. Add beautifier tools in source code tree
Improving Efficiency processes when loading and reloading themes
Fix color handling on themes
Using bilinear scaling in png.9p
Remove Arabic Support (for faster and free resource, because the features still unusable)
Subpixel rendering for Fonts (Clear Type Like)
Improve performance with NEON here and there.
Tweaks some input driver
Bilinear scaling for png icons, it looks smooth even if it resized

Download

I liked the new version and the speed and the ability to take screenshots.
I made a mod on it, plus a rusik inserted.
Before installing, delete the filearomafm.zip.cfg from the \ Card \ clockworkmod \ aromafm folder and select a theme and icons Holo light and Russian language.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filearomafm_1.90_Eng.zip(1.24 MB)

AROMA Filemanager 1.90 Rus. Black mod.
Mod AROMA Filemanager in black.
Added Russian language, other themes and icons are cut.
When you first start in the settings, select Black.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached filearomafm_1.90_Black.zip(949.41 KB)

Final version:
- Changes in the schedule.
- Added Ukrainian language.
- New font.
Attached filearomafm_1.90_Black_Final.zip(1.13 MB)

Post has been editedHibernatorvindictam - 27.06.13, 21:28
Reason for editing: Added Final version.

Why on my LG Optimus L3 after applying some sort of customization, it hangs tightly

It is necessary to delete the file with the settings, which is located in the folder with the program.
I cut folders with themes by default from that and such glitches when I first change the settings.
As soon as a new file is created with the settings, the glitches will disappear.
Swing the mod for 180 black. There folders are saved by default.
AROMA Filemanager (Post # 23417805)
or 190 final from the post below from where you downloaded ..

Rep: (104)
[Attachment = "3404421: AROMA + Filemanager.7z"] New version released - 1.91
BUILD 130903
Fix Freeze on Changing Themes
Fix exit transition
Add GS4 Touch Support Thanks to Phil3759
Add Holo Dark Theme and Holo Iconset

Attached filearomafm-1.91.zip(1.37 MB)

based on it gathered two themes in dark colors - MIUI Dark Orang - Holo Dark Orang
language put Russian, others deleted
added fonts - GE Inspira, GE Inspira Bold, Comfortaa Bold, Comfortaa, Azbuka06 Bold, Azbuka06
for them redid the icons - Holo_W, Miui_W, now fully light icons for dark themes

Attached fileAROMA + Filemanager_1.91_Black.7z(1.21 MB)

Post has been editedzimenkoigor - 03.09.13, 20:21

Rep: (1790)
So there is1.91 for non-neon.

It’s a pity that too - "Installation Aborted" (I don’t know, maybe ARMv6 doesn’t like my processor, or something else) :-(
P.S. I'll post this “Non-Neon” here, it may be useful to someone ..

Attached files

Attached fileAromaFM1.91-Non_Neon.zip(1.37 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20 22:00