Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - Firmware ICS (OS 4.x.x) | Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note

Rep: (1317)
Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - ICS Firmware (OS 4.x.x)
PictureSamsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note

Description | Discussion » | FAQ » | Firmware2.x.x » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Modification of software and decorations » | Editing system apk » | Firmware fromalba19986 » | Firmware fromNgp » | Firmware fromNikoz47 » | based custom firmwareICS 4.0 » | Custom kernels and their discussion » | FirmwareCheckROM в„ўRevo NoteHD » | Firmware and kitchen onIncognito + » | FirmwareCyanogenMod 10 » | FirmwareCyanogenMod 9 » | FirmwareMIUI V4 (OS JB 4.X.X) » | Owners Club » | Marriage » | Catalog - Tools for modifying firmware and Android applications » | Catalog of Android OS programs | Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note - FirmwareJB (OS 4.1.h) »

This topic discusses the official firmware Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS 4.x.x).

Questions that already have answers, as well as repeated answers to them, will be deleted without warning!

Required of all to read!Newcomers must read once!
All information on the Android OS forumsavagemessiahzine.com - novchikam begin with the study of this section, Where you can also ask questions about the basics of working with Android and firmware. There are already discussing features of the firmware is Galaxy Note, not what Root, CWM or / system, and how to implement it on our smartphone.
Dear forum users!

Beginners, old-timers, regular readers and rare writers!

You have probably noticed that a large number of people, sometimes, are simply registered on the forum in order to“Somewhere quickly ask your question, get an answer and disappear”. We are not against such a turn of events and are always ready to help.
However, there are limits, and your reluctance to navigate the forum, which already has 99% of the answers to the questions you want to ask, read the existing information on the asked questions, as well as posts not on the subject topic - causes negative emotions .. .

We call: if you are not sure - write in a personal moderator or curator - we will tell you where to turn.
People, understand that not following the Rules of the forum and sections - you create a lot of inconvenience to everyone, and then declare that the topic is a mess.

We hope for your understanding. You should not be offended by people who are doing everything for your convenience, but you, for your part, do not do anything in return and do not even consider it necessary to think that your"Quick"creates a lot of problems for other people.

Dear forum users! We also draw your attention to the fact that direct links to other sites, as well as posts not related to the topic of our branch and no longer relevant, will be deleted.
  • Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum "thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the button Picture
  • If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the button.Pictureand let us know who helped you.
  • We kindly ask you to stick to the theme of the branch, to avoid flooding and offtopic!

Theme rules:This topic discussesofficialEEPROM Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS 4.x.x).

1.1 All posts that violate the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC will be deleted - WITHOUT WARNING.
1.2 Messages like"Thank you for conductive check", "Hooray, everything was"will also be deletedwithout warning.
1.3 Posts do not carry the semantic load and having a clearly incentive nature (especially such as "When the lay out?", "How long to wait firmware?" And the like) will be deletedwithout warning.
1.4 Messages with questions about the release date of this or that firmware will be considered a flood anddelete without warning.
1.5 Discussion of the acceleration and the like -It is prohibited and will be deleted without warning.
1.6 Questions, answers to which are in caps, Glossary, FAQ and Guides will be deleted - without warning.
1.7 Comments to the replies will be deletedwithout warning. (Messages like: I also do, or to do the same).
1.8 Here we are discussing the process of rewriting, rewriting methods and software for flashing firmware and official Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS 4.x.x), everything else on the topicsdiscussions, marriage, modifications and decorations, Benchmarkwill be deleted- Without warning.
1.9 Ask to reload firmware, files, etc. to another exchanger through the profile topic in the bobbin.
1.10 If you are a beginner, it is recommended to start asking your questions in the themeAndroid - First Aid.
1.11 Writing tips and instructions, the observance of which leads to a yellow triangle and run counter not original firmware leading to the loss of warranty WITHOUT NOTICE about it, regardless of contextwill be deleted without warning.
1.12 Questions about the operation Kies, why not updated via Kies or why not updated immediately on the latter through Kies, as well as issues related to the incorrect update via the OTA - they are described in detail in the FAQ and -will be deleted without warning.
1.13 Answers to questions like "what firmware is better?" and the like can easily be found in the section "Vote" and the description of the relevant firmware. Therefore, these questions -will be deleted without warning.

Do not forget that there is an instant messaging system on the forum.QMS and private messages, and many of your problems can be solved there, and not on several pages of the topic, in order not to clog the thread.
Please take all this into account when writing posts. And then do not be surprised. If your post is deleted. Sincerely, administration.

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions

The kernels, modems

Voting

Useful

Unlock - ie, if you have on the screen "network unlock code" or "network key lock"

All of the "bricks"
Attention!!! Read necessarily all !!! As for the "okirpichivaniya". and here
Do not use the CWM (Recovery) 4.0.3 on the off for Germany or custom bikes until they come out of the normal kernel, or will not be any solution!
More useful observation about the "bricks".

Instructions on the phone raskirpichivaniyu Sectarian
Raskirpichivanie devaysa, more complete version!

Dear forum users! The material presented in this thread is unofficial!
In case of unsuccessful firmware or destruction of the device, the Administration does not bear responsibility for the resource! All actions are performed at your own risk!

Samsung does not provide changelogs (list of changes) with its firmware!

Learn to ask questions to get answers quickly: do not forget to specify that and on what firmware you are installing and what exactly is not working.

For a few: To find out the firmware version - Hit*#1234#- PDA - this is the version of the firmware, firmware version in the settings - a modem !!!

FAQ on the basic firmware on Note

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedtredem1 - 23.10.15, 12:24
Reason for editing: Added ...

Rep: (956)
VASILY.BUMER @ 24.05.2012, 20:08*
And how to create one deodex from India or any living creature already create one?

almost sink only deodex + tweaks

Rep: (42)
Q-Tuzof @ 24.05.2012, 22:07*
Here glyukanul razok.Telo indium was on lock, someone called, respectively, including the screen and the picture began to fly across the screen and how to ruffle. I blocked and unblocked again - everything is fine and answered the call. Just I hope the software messed up = \ Someone watched a similar picture?

Today I was on the Indian firmware nech something like that, when you open the application gismeteo usually black background with weather data. 2 times today, when you run it, instead of the black background was yellow-black "vest" In the rest of the complaints about the Hindu not work better than the Germans.

Rep: (1)
[/ quote]
Q-Tuzof @ 24.05.2012, 22:07*
But once glyukanul and indium.
The body was in the lock, someone called, respectively, including the screen and the picture began to fly across the screen and how to ruffle. I blocked and unblocked again - everything is fine and answered the call. Just hope the software messed up = \
Has anyone seen a similar picture?

It was also on German three times
And no one was full zavisona?
Slipped a full zavison on German (Ruta has never happened before), I thought that the approaching brick, from harm's way, through one freewheeling India (after through the settings reset + Cleaning SD) half an hour again seized full zavison, holding the power button for 10 seconds phone is turned off, then It involved while working. Can all still true that the bricks can come over time.
And something strange happens through the application wanted to move the dolphin on sd wrote that there is no place.

Post has been editedsveca - 24.05.12, 23:17

Rep: (2524)
[ODIN] [ROM] N7000DDLP8_N7000OXELA1_N7000DDLP4_ROOT_DEODEX

Hello!

Well, in general I made with butloderami deodeks India, with the date - FULL WIPE.
The first boot up to 20 minutes ...
I do not know how things are with Ruth,Ruth again turned out not complete - albeit pobudet firmware here, to find a solution
* Put SuperSU, su v.3.0.3.2, busybox v.1.2.0,
* Make symlinks busybox,
* Removed all of cache.img, made empty hidden.img
* Inserted CIS csc

Well, in general for lovers of ICS - as they say on their own ...
If you put Mobile Odin, the tick without ROOT!
After the firmware, I recommend to replace the stock kernel once, the last speedmod, it will return the full rut and will protect against damage emmc

Download

Thank you for your cooperation Pro100gamer

Post has been editedAs i9000 - 01.06.12, 19:21

Rep: (0)
In India itself is worth day and glitches was not odnogo.Chem sewed? Mobile One, I think so?

Posted 25-05-2012, 2:50:

nebrnar, root to put Indii.Kak think you know and it was written in the message above

Attached files

Attached fileCWM.zip(1.51 MB)
Attached fileSU_Busybox_Installer.zip(1.14 MB)

Post has been editedJackblack777 - 25.05.12, 02:47

Rep: (6637)
denikch @ 24.05.2012, 22:36*
India has set, but there were problems with the keyboard. The keyboard works, but does not display the letter (writing no). Recruit * # 1234 # and see if CSC Unknown. Can anyone file CSC have to alter normal.

You need a file from sec_csc part of CSC, ie from cache.img file! I put ... put the file on the memory card and use of rekoveri update! rekoveri possible staffing, as the original file samsungovsky :) actually the way it is put CSC from rekoveri, but there are glitches ... If after flashing the device does not restart itself and went into rekoveri, part of CSC is not installed, and the first sign of the lack of languages ​​in the keyboard ... because if the unit itself does not restart, you should enter it in rekoveri mode, not just reboot ... :)
Good luck!

Attached files

Attached filesec_csc_N7000ODDLP5.zip(8.04 MB)

Post has been editedTalich52 - 25.05.12, 08:25

Rep: (537)
Climbed from the German on the Indian firmware mobil Odin, pre-freezing Google Maps in Titanium.
CSC slipped on LPY. Jackdaws put all but wipe.
After flashing frees guglokarty. Ruth is, complete. null appears. Normal flight :)

Rep: (69)
Chuika @ 25.05.2012, 11:39*
there was a lot of problems in the work:

Chuika @ 25.05.2012, 11:39*
Galaxy Note - German.

Has repeatedly stated that the firmware cheese and dangerous.
Rolling back to 2.3.6Firmware Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note 2.x.x (Post # 13229883)
or sew it on a stable Indiahttp://narod.ru/disk/50257132001.cbb0f010e...P5_INU.zip.html

Post has been editedCooci - 25.05.12, 10:46

Rep: (371)
Today, finally got his hands to restore my polubrichki. And Ur she started, the instruction works proavda my way to the ADB was slightly different: C: \ Android \ android-sdk \ platform-tools

Rep: (3380)
Chuika, during the transition to a new version of the axis is desired relief. Make it possible to setup menu (Backup and Reset).

Rep: (69)
edikator @ 25.05.2012, 12:27*
LPF_Kernel_from_repack

This is the core of alba19986 nothing I can not help.
Ask in this threadFirmware for Samsung Galaxy Note
Or forget it, and I ask Proven Indiahttp://narod.ru/disk/50257132001.cbb0f010e...P5_INU.zip.html
Or, DEODEX IndianFirmware Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note ICS 4.x.x (Post # 13377505)

IMHO, delete posts on your own. And the moderator will delete itself and will punish

Post has been editedCooci - 25.05.12, 11:35

Rep: (2524)
magic123 @ 25.5.2012, 12:52*
That's cool, congratulations !!! And yet I have not included in the adb shell. Tonight I will try to understand.
And you did everything according to instructions or something "shaman had?

Here you have adb in order not to suffer to look for.
Remove, connect, go to the CWM, run runme:
Attached fileadb_win.zip(402.68 KB)
Attached fileadb_linux.zip(71.13 KB)

Post has been editedAs i9000 - 25.05.12, 12:10

Rep: (371)
magic123 @ 25.05.2012, 11:52*
And you did everything according to instructions or something "shaman had?

All of the instructions, the current path of the other.

Rep: (17)
Dear people!
the same problems I have I adb shell
When this command issue-adb not an internal or external command executed by the command or executable THAT
changes require the file is at the root of the C drive prescribe cd C: \ android-sdk-windows \ tools-Enter
appears-cd C: \ android-sdk-windows \ tools
but when entering adb outputs the above problem
I do not have a brick or something I do not know but both the menu and one ship for CWM
but kanesh no Che does not sew or bug, etc.
please help than able!
files from the HC-As i9000 on adb_win.zip broken
and not at all, I knew how to use it
Thank you

Rep: (95)
Here isrightSDK where adb isthe path specified in the instructions . Anyone who priattachen there is invalid, my school :(

upd: corrected enclosure in the instructions to the core refilled AbyssNote 3.9

Attached files

Attached fileandroid_sdk_windows.zip(22 MB)

Post has been editedSectarian - 25.05.12, 19:24

Rep: (791)
Comrades, do not find the modem DDLP4 to install through recovery. Sobral, who should himselfTyts

Rep: (10)
skripnik_n @ 25.05.2012, 11:55*
Try to do is to start a full wipe

Since India is possible through native rekaveri fulvayp do? If not, how to retrace with crooked India has stood again to India? Through - Rollback on 2.3.6 Firmware Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note 2.x.x (Post # 13229883)?

Rep: (22)
nebrnar @ 25.05.2012, 17:13*
Since India is possible through native rekaveri fulvayp do? If not, how to retrace with crooked India has stood again to India? Through - Rollback on 2.3.6 Firmware Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note 2.x.x (Post # 13229883)?

Service code * 2767 * 3855 # (+ format internat sd-card)

Rep: (1321)
[KERNEL] [GPL] [25 MAY - r2] franco.Kernel 3.0.15 (Release Date 25.05.2012)

Rep: (24)
Guys, on the instructions of the sectarians respects I have just revived its polukirpichny phone! the method works. All who have the bricks do not rush them to repair to bear, a couple of hours at the computer (just not everything at once) and you have a working phone !!!
If that - I'm all ready to try to help, please contact!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 7:46