Windows Vista | [windowsos] Talk about it here.

Rep: (1303)

Attached Image

Description
Windows vista - The operating system of the Microsoft Windows NT family. It was released on January 30, 2007. At the development stage, it was codenamed “Longhorn”. Built on the basis of the NT hybrid kernel version 6.0.
Support for Windows Vista by Microsoft was discontinued on April 11, 2017.

Post has been editedAndrewP_one - 25.03.18, 01:45
Reason for editing: New hat

Rep: (165)
Thank you, the typical file is not quite true - the lines as paragraphs were apparently made from txt. Although it will work out for training, in principle.
But it would not hurt just about the same, but take rtf from some network library as a basis.

Rep: (98)
Mike Sinkovsky ,
Lay out the file you want to hide ...
it will be easier for everyone

Rep: (165)
Yes, it doesn’t matter, for example, we take the last one from the fixbook:http://www.fictionbook.ru/author/svyazov_e...fantast.rtf.zip

http://slil.ru/23460607

Rep: (124)
and you know, I don’t need prettiness, I need stable and fast work with updated firewood and other garbage for convenient work.
on piggy I have the design of slate and valpaper Mir from a standard set. corny, but very beautiful and completely does not slow down the system (try by the way;)) + a little tweak from multi-deploying windows and any brake - it flies - noticeably many times!

Outcast-d.o.b ,
Yes in Vista it's smoothing ... glassiness ...
Plus the fact that I have XP from the first releases ... And it was XP that didn’t have any cn ... Then cn1 then hysteria about cn2 ...
TIRED !!! I'd rather learn a new system.

Rep: (124)
Death В· export, emulate, morn, tear, slam, snake, kill, slam, slam, demolish ...
and on a new one.
until you get the desired result)

Rep: (21)
_ttp: //2baksa.net/news/11341/
new mui appeared, they say that it is official ... the topic title bothers me<_<...
generally check ...

Rep: (13)
representatives of the MS say that mui only to NG

Rep: (3068)
So I downloaded the new mui, everything is translated and works fine.

Football ,
There is no official for sure!

to blame. has already.
Wzor posted it last night.

Death ,
The official LIP came out :)
The official MUI will be on 22 DVDs !!! This is just a nightmare: scare:
Why do we need whist in indian !?
_ttp: //www.gazeta.ru/2006/11/24/kz_m224727.shtml

Death @ 11.26.06 10:14:50
to blame. has already.
Wzor posted it last night.

ik_67 ,
Well I already wrote ... that yes there is and is already available for download ... what are you reading?

Rep: (1)
Small-minded people simply scoff at people, let out some obscure drive.

Rep: (1348)
Hacp , what are you talking about? : blink:

Death ,
I read normally ... and I understood what you wrote about in your post ... I just explained that it was not MUI, but LIP ...
it is not written for you: rtfm:

ik_67 ,
Well, at least three differences between LIP and MUIA ???? Besides the name?
the fact that this Language Interface Pack God forbid 10% of visitors.

Rep: (1)
Here is an instruction on how to avoid activation. truth in English. I installed it, everything works fine.

BIOS Trick !!! You get a 30 day lifetime trial
need to do like this:

after formatting the hard drive, reboot and hit F2 (for some people it might be F10 instead) to enter BIOS. change the date to the maximum allowable. for my computer it was 2099, but on an older test laptop it was 2079. same results though, both worked.

COMPLETELY DISCONNECT YOUR COMPUTER FROM THE INTERNET. VISTA CANNOT BE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET IN ANY WAY UNTIL I SAY SO.

reboot with the vista install DVD in your primary CD / DVD drive. install the ultimate edition, without entering a serial number.

vista finished installing ... BUT ... when it reached the screen where it prompted me to create a new account, i held down the SHIFT key and pressed F10. this brought up the command prompt. from there i typed: taskmgr

this brings up the task manager. i clicked on the processes tab and ended the msoobe.exe process. this will take you to a screen that just says "other user" and shows the buttons where you can shutdown windows. click the arrow on the right and choose to restart.

while windows is restarting, i pressed F8 to enter safe mode. it automatically logged me onto the administrator account. i went to start -> run and typed: control userpasswords2. then i clicked on the Advanced tab. under "Advanced User Management" i clicked the Advanced button, then on users. then i right-clicked on the administrator account and selected properties. i unchecked "account is disabled. this will enable the administrator account and make vista a lot less irritating to use, since all programs are, by default, run with administrative priveledges when you use the administrator account.

This is the most important step. DO NOT RESTART. instead right-click on the system tray and click on adjust date / time. from there click the internet time tab and click the change settings button. then uncheck the box labeled "synchronze with an internet time server" (most people are skipping this step, which is creating problems with the "30 days" trick). then restart and enter BIOS. change the date back to normal. then reboot into vista normally.

once this was done, i reconnected to the internet. i did not re-enable "synchronize with an internet time server". DO NOT USE THE CRACK TO ACTIVATE VISTA.

Death ,
LIP is incomplete localization, unlike MUI ... it's even written on wzor’s website
... I did not check it myself, so I'm not going to argue on this topic: nea:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 13:40