Windows Vista | [windowsos] Talk about it here.

Rep: (1304)

Attached Image

Description
Windows vista - The operating system of the Microsoft Windows NT family. It was released on January 30, 2007. At the development stage, it was codenamed “Longhorn”. Built on the basis of the NT hybrid kernel version 6.0.
Support for Windows Vista by Microsoft was discontinued on April 11, 2017.

Post has been editedAndrewP_one - 25.03.18, 01:45
Reason for editing: New hat

Rep: (288)
Guys, who have set up shop here recently bought the final version, re-set at the weekend :), and then all sorts of conductive directX`y povyhodili 10, and said that the 10 version on XP does not roll :)

Rep: (321)
kozhura ,

License? : o

Rep: (135)
beta with Russian MUI office is closed, for example Autluk does not accept mail, and Word crashes when you paste text

Rep: (21)
kozhura ,
Why do you dx10? Now with support for new games dx, can be counted on the fingers of one hand ...<_<

Rep: (118)
I can not wait for mailing! :) just put

ShamanKing ,
no pirates :) :) in a nearby store with the final mui for the system :)

kozhura ,
I upset you ... as long as there is no normal activator ... ... and just yesterday released the official LIP (aka almost MUI) for Vista: D
... so that you could hung noodles;)

Rep: (314)
Death @ 29.11.06 09:36:55
Well buy for corporation users.

but will not work .. and this should be a partner and collector computers with rather big turnover with melkomyagkih ...

ik_67 ,
Yes? Mui I am not with the pirates took, and my godfather license from work brought;) and already I myself whist

Gee ... but our first swallow ... in quietly Billy began to suck ... kEtaytsy made a license generator for the office: P

It took only 14 days from the moment Microsoft has collected the final assembly of the new office suite Microsoft Office 2007 programs (November 6, 2006 was collected the final release of office products, November 8 releases were provided by Microsoft trusted partners of the company) as "Chinese experts" were discovered mechanisms generation licenses for all Office 2007 components.
Created "Chinese experts" license generator allows you to create completely codes and numbers to Microsoft Office licenses 2007 Professional Plus / Standart and its components that you can activate them via the Internet, and the generated license to the Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 package does not require activation!

taken from _www.wzor.net

tabletku waiting for whist;)

Rep: (96)
While here (this is an old crack) (thinking until June 2007)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (297)
Now you can activate the business and korparativnuyu version of Vista, taken from ru-Bordeaux

Start the console with administrator privileges and run
cscript c: \ windows \ system32 \ slmgr.vbs -skms sito.kmip.net
cscript C: \ windows \ system32 \ slmgr.vbs -ato
Activation is complete !!

Check the activation period
cscript c: \ windows \ system32 \ slmgr.vbs -dlv

P.s. Sam just checked all the work, so now I whist still 180 days will run until the next activation, hope is not closed down a server =)

sito.kmip.net - a private KMS server for Volume License 2.0a activiation

Rep: (15)
Guys, tomorrow nosebleed need whist at work. I found working links at rapid speeds. Who can for one night to share premium on the Rapid? Well it is very necessary, wanted to pay for tnlefonu two days - and in the Czech Republic can not. I am an honest man, I will not change the password, I have only today. Well it is very necessary! I will give a turnip in full ... I beg you to respond in a personal or mare ... Pleaaaase: help:

Rep: (98)
Zazox ,
mozht easier with BitTorrent download?

Death , I try, but the speed of the horror ... Week will swing. I would otherwise never asked for help ...

Lights out. A good man (Shendar) has found.

to ALL
If you are interested, at the weekend on the tracker and ruborda torrentsru appeared official Russian whist and office ...
Only I was not happy poluaktivator for Vista, for six months<_<

whist _ttp: //torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php t = 101124?
office _ttp: //torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php t = 101518?

ZY but whist, I downloaded ...

Rep: (98)
ik_67 ,
if someone releases melkosofta read .....

Activation on the floor is always a year now. For VL versions. The network must be raised KMS service and it is every six months will be centrally activated whist.

Rep: (297)
Right now I swing from the torrent kms server ... see it or not

Rep: (63)
Well ... finally I put Vista. At first felt like a blonde (forgive me all the blond girl), now like to master the little. All the same, will not live long, but it is interesting just. Active Sync all does not plow? Than to replace him for the same synchronizing Mobilizer?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 14:09