> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy S III - Accessories | Covers, cables, batteries, films, etc.

Rep: (469)
Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S III
PictureSamsung Galaxy S III
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion - Archive | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Where can one buyoriginal battery ? Shops, trading floors, etc. Answer

Accessories - reviews, articles, tests, purchase, etc.
Original battery on 3000mah and suitable covers
Covers Bumpers Covers
Original covers! from Samsung
Catalogs of not original covers!

| Flip (book) | Overlay (cover) | Bumper | Holster (on the belt) | Case (insert) | Battery cover |

SGP Case Neo Hybrid + Feedback
Otterbox Commuter +Feedback + a photo + how to distinguish fake + excellent review from Ersten
Otterbox Comutter and Triobump Extensible Aluminum Bumper - Review by KOL48
Samsung Galaxy S3 Case Urban Armor UAG + Video + Feedback + Review2 + Thickness
Genuine Rock Quicksand Premium Hard Case -Feedback
Yoobao Protective Case -Overview
Incipio SILICRYLIC DualPro -Recall 1, пїЅRecall 2
Protective Detachable Silicone Back Case w - video review
Anymode clip case
Jekod - Negative feedback
Case-mate - BARELY THERE
Melkco Premium Leather Snap Cover Samsung Galaxy SIII
NILLKIN Hard Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S III
Power Bank Battery Case Samsung Galaxy S3 with built-in battery.
Rechargeable 3500mAh External Power Battery Back Case (With Built-in Battery) -Video review

DF sBattery -01and02- Battery case and Battery case with cover
Glossy hama from Targit
CASE-MATE BLACK TOUGH HARD CASE
Transparent overlay
copies of Spigen NEO Hybrid and SPIGEN Slim Armor

Kom-Si PDair Belt Holster + PDair Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) - Feedback
Arm Sleevesfrom artur45

Spigen SGP Crumena Leather Pouch Series - Feedback + A photo

Metal battery cover + Feedback
Carbon fiber black + Battery Cover Case Skin Carbon
Alminium Metal Housing Battery Door Rear Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 from Vitcool
Overview of the three covers

Protective films
Batteries
Charging device
Car holders
Dock station
NFC
Other

M
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 22.01.18, 12:24

Rep: (233)
Yurko @ 05/22/2012, 10:25*
In both of these covers - magnetic locks. And Samsung does not recommend that.
Even in the manual on Galaxy-2 there is a record.

I read the manual on SGS3, but I didn't care about this mention. It would be necessary to search for the search, could be purely on the machine to miss such information.

NasaCash @ 05/22/2012, 12:50*
In short, I did not understand

What is incomprehensible there? He writes that it will not be perfect, but he thinks that it must come, maybe only the folding cover will not normally turn back when the device is in a glass. In other words, they really do not know, because they have not tried it yet :)

Rep: (66)
IgG @ 05/22/2012, 12:50*
I read the manual on SGS3

On Galaxy-2 was. And in explanations, Samsung then answered that magnets affect the "internal compasses" (I called them so easily).
So the question, these internal compasses affect the accuracy of the compasses and what?

Yurko @ 05/22/2012, 16:13*
So the question, these internal compasses affect the accuracy of the compasses and what?

In theory, it can affect navigation programs. A certain sensor was mentioned, allowing to determine the movement in the absence of a GPS signal, maybe it is. In general, the huge number of people uses covers with magnetic locks, and something I did not hear something to complain. Maximum, perform compass calibration before use.

IgG @ 05/22/2012, 16:23*
Perform compass calibration before use.

So I also have a case on Galaxy-2 with magnets and use navigation.

Calibration of gyroscopes, but it is for the screen.
And how to calibrate compass?
And further. Navigators use GPS and system of basic mobile station stations. Compass only for screen orientation. is not it?

Rep: (458)
Yurko @ 05/22/2012, 12:25*
A question for connoisseurs: can magnets affect only the built-in compass or something else more important to us?

I used emission covers with magnetic clasters on HTC HD2, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Note. I did not notice any negative consequences: yes2:

Yurko @ 05/23/2012, 12:37*
Quote (IgG @ 05/22/2012, 16:23)
And how to calibrate compass?
And further. Navigators use GPS and system of basic mobile station stations. Compass only for screen orientation. is not it?

The compass is calibrated, "drawing" eight by the device in the horizontal plane. When I put a compass program from the market, there was an instruction in it, how to do it.

As for navigation, speech on calculating the path traveled during the loss of satellite signal. Some navigation programs are, it seems, can (if there are appropriate sensors).

Rep: (62)
Here and atbelkinDifferent covers for SGS3 appeared

Rep: (5)
sasa3230,
In Cu, they are already a week or two there are statusOrdered on Demand. : yes2: already written 1 ~ 2 weeks
WhiteBelkin Snap Shield Hazard Weiss - Product Ready for Shipping

Post has been editedDamnum - 24.05.12, 23:40

SASA3230 @ 05/24/2012, 23:04*
So Belkin has different covers for SGS3

It is only anan, and the dealers do not buy them until they offer them.

Rep: (6)
Here's good covers on the back cover, whom the gloss does not like
http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-samsung-i9300-...=Item2570c40461
or such
http://www.ebay.com/itm/nillkin-hard-case-...=Item1E6E753583

Post has been editedserg_bcs - 25.05.12, 13:41

What is the point of wear on the cover cover? She is removable. Then it is better to buy in return to the cover of the desired style, and the native put in the box so as not to scratch :)

Rep: (6)
IgG @ 05/25/2012, 15:32*
What is the point of wear on the cover cover? She is removable. Then it is better to buy a lid of the desired style instead, and the native put in the box, so as not to scratch

Well, how, how, I'm on S2 for a year I use thishttp://www.ebay.com/itm/new-samsung-galaxy...=Item3CB80FCB1B.It is satisfied with everything, and those who have seen the body in it, I also liked everything, so ...

serg_bcs @ 05/25/2012, 16:03*
It is satisfied with everything, and those who have seen the body in it, I also liked everything, so ...

Well, I also bought such protection on Ipad. True, at the first fall she cracked, the corner fell off: (from her the device becomes thicker, but she protects the back side, because there are no other options, the back cover is not removed from the ipad.

But what's the point of doing so at the same SGS? If you still buy, alternative roof, or protection - buy anyway. So why not buy the lid immediately?

No, it is clear that if there are no covers on sale, but there is protection, then the choice is not enough, but if you have a choice why prefer protection, not the cover? After all, it is more convenient when dimensions and the form of the device are saved.

Rep: (14)
On Cu:Belkin Snap Shield Hazard Schwarz

Rep: (5)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S II @ 05/27/2012, 00:23*
On Cu: Belkin Snap Shield Hazard Schwarz

That's just the main thing that he does not disappear as white, which on the day of receipt to the warehouse unexpectedly disappeared ... with the words CU Error provider: D

Rep: (295)
Svarog77 @ 05/24/2012, 13:52*
Something the price of a memory card (SDXC 64GB) rose from 49 to 73 euros on CU. By the way, if the CU is written that the delivery is expected today - will the status really come or can change for a longer period?

SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC 64GB€ 46,13, in 99% of cases Yes, and only 1% that can be transferred to the next day
At the moment they have 1-2 weeks

Rep: (1783)
For film lovers on the Brando Ultra-Clear Screen screen, it can already be ordered on Brando.com for $ 16 with delivery. There are also cheerful silicone covershttp://shop.brando.com/samsung-galaxy-s-ii...3c1420d011.html

Rep: (13)
Some one of the owners has already tried the company Samsung Case? How are you impressions?

Rep: (1783)
Halmburg,
Yes, send in two weeks, I already have twenty different films and small accessories for them. By the way, now they have sgs3 draw, just buy something enough :-)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/21/20, 07:30