> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® Lg Prada 3.0 Launcher modded | [OEM] launcher from Prada 3.0

Rep: (551)
Lg prada 3.0 laucher modded
Version: 2.4

Last update of the program in the header:28.04.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights

Short description:
Launcher of Lg Prada 3.0 phone with the ability to change the icons.

Description:
Port launcher of the LG Prada 3.0 phone, the modified at XDA.
It is possible to change the icons on pradovskie.
I tore out of fashion for O2X c XDA.

It should be put through rekaveri, but put not at all.

Tested on: HTC Incredible S.

Owners of low-end phones, check how it works on the MDPI and LDPI. Native resolution - WVGA

Developer: ehmjay
Homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1543568

Russian interface: Present.

Download: Version: 2.4
Attached file_2.4_LG_PRADA_3.0.zip(11.24 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 16.04.17, 16:36
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (23)
On the screen is beautiful.

ralfiko,
I have a little podglyuchivaet scrolling in my application, but like so and planned. And so all looks good.

Just so you think ... Strange, but okay =)

Post has been editednonamex - 28.04.12, 20:28

Rep: (121)
And just APK not? Reluctantly rekaveri put through.

st_ban
We still have to copy the libs. I'll do can hardly. Now I try to make it work the weather widget, then'll launcher.

There's a file in the archive is in the folder framework, it is not needed most of all, then I try to free him.

Instructions for installing the widget will be unusual, I'm sure =))

I started at the widget. I had to rebuild Framework.jar. This task is not to put it mildly trivilnaya ... Of course, I dashed off instruction, but I must say that to get the Route HTC and it was easier =)

Rep: (35)
sgAce Through cwm not deliver, had to copy from each folder (inside the system), each file in its own folder
the right to stand only on the apk, rebooted
Table start, flipping, but after opening the list adj (by the way they are not shown)
launcher hangs (0 reactions) although that on the table there, you can run

(Maybe I have something crooked set)

objaa
You should have the right to put all the files, although Ace is LDPI? Here the entire software-based Optimus Black apparently, so that compatibility with LDPI I'm not sure = (. Tonight redo file, at the same time see the compatibility.

Personally, I prefer to put in hand =)

Checked, by the way, the file from the folder Framework is not needed. =))

Posted 29-04-2012, 6:53:

Here I have a poser with the widget. For some reason he now looks like on the Optimus Black at me. I'm just in the framework of the files it added, is because of this, are now looking deodeks firmware from Prada, then it will be manual.

Post has been editednonamex - 29.04.12, 07:44

Rep: (7)
put on xperiax8, he does not go into the application, and I so wanted this launcher, even when prada just came ..

Rep: (179)
acer liquid metal through rekoveri established ... everything works except widgets (((generally any table with an error falls

raksya,
Check that the lib file to deliver.

Posted 29-04-2012, 8:37:

parasitego,
It seems that it does not work in the MDPI and LDPI. You can ask someone from the forum to correct, I'll do it if it is not soon.

I think it's real, just that I have almost no experience with layoutami in android, and I do not want to receive this experience =)

Post has been editednonamex - 29.04.12, 08:41

nonamex @ 29.04.2012, 12:37*
Check that the lib file to deliver.

Yes, all files on the site and the right are correct ... can set manually? because link2sd can be such?

Do not move to SD card Generally should be put, it may be due to the low resolution. All resources are in it for WVGA. = (

Post has been editednonamex - 29.04.12, 08:53

nonamex @ 29.04.2012, 12:52*
All resources are in it for WVGA. = (

metal wvga))) 480 800

Rep: (13)
a Russian translation?
and lay out the screens and sundry

and it looks like the weather that many takes?

NikShelest @ 29.04.2012, 13:06*
and it looks like the weather

I understand that both 2 ... nothing special

NikShelest,
Screenshots in a hat, I do not see the need for yet another spread, and there is nothing to show ... Translation is, the weather is nice, you can google =)

Posted 29-04-2012, 9:10:

raksya,
No! Based on the Optimus Black, but with his black-and-white Skene.

Rep: (13)
so the weather works? or still another problem?

NikShelest,
It does not work. I launched it, but the problem. The evening will be instructions how to install, I try to simplify somehow.

I moved the hand ... of all the widgets earned only SetCPU ... weird)) and has not been replaced by icons ((manually change?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 19:16