Time iPad battery life | iPad (1-7), Pro (9.7-12.9 (3G)), mini (1-5)

Rep: (1695)
IPad battery life
iPad (1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Air 3, 5, 6, 7), iPad Pro (9.7, 12.9, 12.9 (2G), 10.5, 11, 12.9 (3G)), iPad mini ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Attached Image

[FAQ] Save battery | IPhone battery life пїЅ | IPad battery life пїЅ |
IPod battery life пїЅ

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

Post has been editedT0ugh - 08.11.19, 01:32

Rep: (632)
Subject.

Interest, time of use, conditions and so on.

Rep: (2)
IPad New
3 days from one charge
per day about 3 hours of active surfing and games.
Unfortunately, there is no such statistics as in the Iphone in it ...
In one of the days I managed to land in a day: 3 hours of surfing, 3 films, 1 hour of games.

Post has been editedETENX900 - 25.04.12, 16:42

Rep: (7)
New ipad
For 2 days it is enough with moderate use (Internet, ICQ, games, book, movie in the evening)
The maximum managed up to 30% to plant, but it is zhestkach. It is necessary to manage.

Rep: (0)
14 hours of play time keeps it up! 15% remains
iPad 2

Rep: (165)
iPad 3, sits in 8-9 hours. Enough for a day ... Surf streaming video games. With enabled 3g and at medium brightness.

Rep: (9)
New iPad, firmware 5.1.1. With active use, the Internet, video, music, games, enough for a day, in the evening there remains somewhere 20-25% and in the evening you can see something lying on the sofa.

Rep: (3)
iPad 3 - playing games at 60% brightness, with wifi enabled for 10-9 hours (casual games, not heavy ones like nova 3)

Rep: (75)
New iPad 64 4g 5.1.1

Wi-fi 100% -> 5-10% 3 pm 3-4 hours, surfing, streaming non-converted video via AirVideo, youtube, ivi.ru, easy games tower def, plants vs zombie, etc. sometimes something on AirPlay on apple TV is displayed.
3g 100% -> 5-10% 2 days 3-4 hours, surfing, games, youtube, skype, work in modem mode (the Internet is distributed to ipod touch 4 and on kindle fire)
Autonomy satisfied more than!

Post has been editedDiverrus - 02.07.12, 13:07

Rep: (891)
iPad 3 on firmware 5.1.1 with active use holds 1.5-2 days. Active use for me is about one and a half hours of games (powerful and neochen), Internet surfing for about 2 hours, about an hour of music (all this with WiFi on all the time).

Rep: (11)
To continue the discussion of the life of the ipad.
Potsyk @ 3.7.2012, 4:36*
Pickupmaster,
Do you have jail And how is your brightness set?

There is no Geila, the brightness is around 40%, there is enough in the room. I did not notice the difference in the discharge at 100%.

Post has been editedPickupmaster - 03.07.12, 15:03

Does jail affect the running time from charging to charging?
ps, new ipad

Put the brightness somewhere 40-45% saw that the battery almost does not decrease, that is what I wanted :) But my eyes get tired quickly, and with this screen you need to expose more brightness to feel all the fruits of retina, IMHO :)

Rep: (233)
iPad 3.
In normal use (books, Internet, games) keeps fine.
With professional use, the battery sits down in 3-4 hours.
I control the wifi with a digital mixing console connected to a Macbook pro.
Macbook acts like a hotspot. On the ipad, there is a jail and tweaks.
The lights on the machine, because the rooms are all different, and now we often work on the street and full brightness is required, because it is hard to see in the sun. In addition, to ensure stable, uninterrupted, and, most importantly, fast communication, wifi is used under the n protocol, providing a data transfer rate of about 300 Mb / s. I tried to work through a router with 54 MB / s via wifi - the management is terribly slow.
Therefore, the battery is quickly extinguished. On ipad2 was the same. The management program is resource intensive.
But the user experience and the quality of zvuchaniyapodnyalisna several orders of magnitude. Among other things, a tablet to control iTunes player on the same wifi. For the convenience of switching between applications windows should Quazar. When etgopoleznogo tweak nebylo, it was necessary to switch through the multitasking menu. A couple of times tried to swipe, but a mixer control program, while clinging to virtual buttons and sliders. Almost ruined the concert performances. Therefore he refused to swipe. Glory hackers promptly appeared invaluable to me Quazar .;)

And with the SIM card inserted on the ipad 3, the battery sits faster? Mobile data is disabled, SIM is inserted.

Rep: (135)
Luckyshooter @ 07/12/2012, 11:16 PM*
And with the SIM card inserted on the ipad 3, the battery sits faster? Mobile data is disabled, SIM is inserted.

I do not, when on naturally sits more noticeably!

Rep: (165)
I noticed the operation time, brightness в…”, basically "flight mode" - it lasted for 7 hours, until full discharge (1%).
~ 1 hour of games (dead trigger, ski safari)
~ 1.5 hours worked 3g
~ 20 minutes geolocation
~ 2.5 hours wi-fi
It was the same night, -6%, well, during the day during the "idle", "flight mode", without applications in the background, only a stopwatch, ~ 3% was gone.

Well, bad - decide for yourself, I like enough. It depresses only that it charges hours 6.

Post has been editedCOOLZERO2009 - 03.08.12, 18:20

why ipad on the street in the daytime discharges faster than at home at the same time?

Rep: (3)
kross82
the higher the battery temperature, the faster it discharges ...

it's hot outside, the air is hot: the result is a faster discharge of the battery.

Rep: (9)
kross82,
Daylight has lumines higher, so the tablet's automatic backlighting works to its maximum!

A very active use of the Internet program is enough for 1 day and a half. This is bad at full brightness.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/07/20, 19:58