The battery life of iPhone | iPhone (3G - SE 2)

Rep: (1702)
IPhone battery life
(3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro 11 Pro Max, SE 2)

Attached Image

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

How to determine the degree of wear of the battery Iphone (text version)fromOliversayko

Another alternative way to find out the remaining battery capacity isWayfromallexxz

Topics Curator Oliversayko.
For all questions in QMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 25.04.20, 00:40
Reason for editing: new instruction

Rep: (14)
Burbulator
Okay, tomorrow night at 20% leave, we'll see that 10 hours will give: blush:.
And where he is at all times in a network of climbs? In order to say so experimentation pootklyuchal everything that is possible, in the data transmission in the morning on sot.seti 5-7 megabytes zdrastepozhaluysta ... :-D

Rep: (32)
aleks3on

At acquaintance on the iPhone 4 with iOS 5.1 (now 5.1.1). Ceyla not. Connected corporate rate Beeline. So, every month he receives specification for mob.inet to 130 sheets of A4 !!! Moreover, the network phone itself comes every 5-20 minutes on the floor a minute, throughout the day. Such a "network setting" 28kop costs. As a result, in the month makes about 1000 rubles for the "just because".

Were suspected WhatsAppMesenger, push email, and possibly synchronization iCloud.
Read somewhere that the cloud automatically checks whether there is a "new" on the phone for the last minute :)

Deleted WhatsAppMesenger, were previously disabled all checks and sending of information to Apple, disabled "Find iPhone", geolocation programs and any remaining Eppolovskie services.

In general, we are waiting for the details right now for April.

-------

According to the battery will only say one thing - under the same conditions during the night I have a battery can sit on a 2-3% or maybe 10% to go. The multi-tasking programs do not hang. There is a suspicion that the discharge depends on how it has been charged to your phone - from 220V or from USB. Although the Internet says that it is not affected.

And I noticed the battery eats search network operator, if you are in a remote location for the network. Telefonchik even starts to warm up a bit and% battery leaking eyes.

Post has been editedSleep - 19.05.12, 13:55

Rep: (1)
Junction @ 19-05-2012, 13:49*
And I noticed the battery eats search network operator, if you are in a remote location for the network. Telefonchik even starts to warm up a bit and% battery leaking eyes.

It's true. I work in the basement and byvat that the signal drops to 0. You start to feel like the phone in your pocket is heated)))

Night charged up to 100% in the morning such a situation. That it was involved, just voprosto. There is a suspicion that hangs in the background iPlaneta, but Wi Fi is turned off. Maybe all you need to ever open applications be closed manually?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Prompt who knows! Is the usage time of the iPhone 4S PCT and gray battery (simfri)? I want to buy imported from gong-gong, plagued by doubts, not whether it will be faster razryazhatsya.

Post has been editedkshariy - 20.05.12, 13:31

kshariy, is not different

Rep: (2)
neitron @ 20.05.2012, 13:15*
Night charged up to 100% in the morning such a situation. That it was involved, just voprosto. There is a suspicion that hangs in the background iPlaneta, but Wi Fi is turned off. Maybe all you need to ever open applications be closed manually?

A similar problem I had started after installing iOS 5.1.1, iOS 5.1 on the battery held just fine.
Screen в„–1 night screen в„–2 in the morning, all the while I was sleeping, was off all that is possible (WiFi, geolocation, 3G ...). Tell someone a solution how to find the application / daemon - which he uses the battery while the phone is not used by me.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Dudarik45

Hmm, niponyatno ..... Try so to speak in order to experimentation remove all installed applications (and then all come back without any problems through the restore). Experiment and repeated night-so at least you will know exactly what the problem is ust.programmah \ Games or not ....
With p.s ayklaud not exactly synchronized anything?

Post has been editedaleks3on - 20.05.12, 18:51

Today I noticed that I forgot to turn off the equalizer. I put it on there. And now, the whole day walk with the inclusion of wi fi. Does he constantly pulls everything

Attached images
Attached Image

aleks3on @ 20.05.2012, 21:46*
Hmm, niponyatno ..... Try so to speak in order to experimentation remove all installed applications (and then all come back without any problems through the restore). Experiment and repeated night-so at least you will know exactly what the problem is ust.programmah \ Games or not ....
With p.s ayklaud not exactly synchronized anything?

Today made a beginning "Reset All Settings" by adding a new bug, now the iPhone can not be shut down !!! those. it is turned off, but after a moment or two switches itself on and loaded. And he made the "Erase All Content and Settings" - nothing has changed. While the phone was not lying-minded (read the box) 6 hours battery villages by 20%.

Can somehow perezalit iOS 5.1.1 or better to revert to 5.1 officially?

Dudarik45

It looks real, "herd" in iron. Try to flash a couple of times, for example by air. If you do not help, through aytyuns. But if the result is not, I would've been in serv.tsentre, shouting, "All is lost!". (Guaranteed not ended). Good luck ...

aleks3on I doubt that the jamb in iron, t. To. I bought it from iOS 5.0 on board, pulled out of the box immediately updated to 5.1 the battery is kept just fine. It all began immediately after updating to 5.1.1, a fast discharge felt the next day. Now I try "the renew" through "Tuna" - the effect of 0, someone or something eats the battery and the phone does not want to turn off.

P.S. I'm sorry, that just did not elaborate. American phone sim-free, so there is no guarantee. Jailbreak never put all official.

Rep: (17)
I have the identity of the box podzhiraetsya not pdoho, iPhone 3gs. By the way where knock equalizer? And I did not find it ...

Settings Music EQ. Cut down, hawala well))) Though nicherta and does

Rep: (17)
Pancake came today looked at the discharge karoch showed statistics on standby 20 hours, use the 16 minutes - during this time ate 16 percent. This is normal? Battery is still alive more or less all the same should change? It was off all that is, and an equalizer too. Phone with settings dumped OS 5.1.1. Or is it to buy a battery and change? Now they are just 150-300 rubles)))

Warger @ 22.05.2012, 13:22*
Battery is still alive more or less all the same should change?

absolutely normal rate, I phone a month, the battery holds less.

Rep: (28)
Join the ranks of the disgruntled 4S battery pack!
Apparatus 4S 64Gb SimFree Canada. (5.0.1 Jailbreak)

A week ago, the desire for clear phone perproshil to 5.1.1 and then downgrade to 5.0.1 as a result of improved modem 2.0.12.

Put all the same it was before this "cleaning", but now once raped gimor ... now for the night you turn off 3G, Wi-Fi, BT and GPS Accum flies to 20% or even more! I sin on a new voracious modem ...

and even allegations that a larger amount of memory leads to higher consumption of energy for sure, looking at his wife's iPhone (4S 16Gb SimFree Briton 5.0.1 old modem pomoymu 1.0.14 JailBreak) ... per night with the included 3G and wi-fi squander 3-5%

Nobody faced such shoals over a modem?

More remarked that if in the process of removing AdSheet process is idle CPU load drops from 15-16% to 6-9% according to the program BMSSM

Post has been editedMr.Ice - 30.05.12, 12:38

Rep: (15)
Noticed such a thing, if you turn off cellular data, Akuma when charging up to 100 percent of the phone does not go to sleep, the hedgehog whether to enable mobile data the machine safely falls asleep and during use and standby time vary begin: rolleyes:

I have to 3gs if you play games (like GTA3, modern kombat3 ...) battery about 4 hours can fully sit down. Those who like this business?

Rep: (72)
I had some sort of trouble ... Put Jail, it was like by now on the night was to eat 60% of the charge, woke up in the morning to 80 (evening) fell to 20 (in the morning), in the morning while I am watching something for 30 minutes fell to 3% :( How is this possible:? wacko: I have almost all the tweaks posnosil and 3 days ago it was the same, after overnight disabled wifi and devoured per night only 5% today again wifi included was why he stopped... sleep?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 16:43