The battery life of iPhone | iPhone (3G - SE 2)

Rep: (1697)
IPhone battery life
(3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro 11 Pro Max, SE 2)

Attached Image

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

How to determine the degree of wear of the battery Iphone (text version)fromOliversayko

Another alternative way to find out the remaining battery capacity isWayfromallexxz

Topics Curator Oliversayko.
For all questions in QMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 25.04.20, 00:40
Reason for editing: new instruction

Rep: (46)
PoPPins82,
shows this immediately after disconnecting the charger?

Rep: (0)
Yes. The phone was bought a day ago, so I want to find out what it is and whether to change it? then the waiting increases with each time as the usage time increases. for example, an hour of use is 3 hours of waiting.

Post has been editedPoPPins82 - 30.04.12, 18:02

PoPPins82,
it should be.
In the second post of this topicanhmel wrote:

Anhmel @ 04/23/2012, 7:54 PM*
Usage is the time of the "useful" work of the phone. Waiting is the total operating time from the last charge, including "Use".

Thank you very much for the clarification.
I thought there you can see how long the battery will last.
If everything is turned off for me, and when viewing contacts or settings, 1-2% of the battery immediately sits down is this a normal figure? How can I check? Or leave for the night and should not leave more than 4%.

PoPPins82 @ 05/01/2012, 1:04 PM*
Or leave for the night and should not leave more than 4%.

Well, yes, I have about 2% of the charge in about the night.

I bought a new iphone 4s ios 5.1, I haven’t put a sim card yet, geolocation and all wireless modules are turned off, now the phone is on the shelf and a day in standby mode it takes 10% of the battery - is this normal or not?

If I charge before bedtime, then during the night from 100 it moves down to 96%. Waffle, bluetooth and 3G are always on, just like any other notifications - I just don’t want to clog up so that I regularly go to the settings and turn on / off something (I’ll forget all the same). It's okay - after all, while I sleep, it takes 6 hours from half past nine until half past six - it's a quarter of a day, and losing some 4% of the charge is quite normal.
I am embarrassed only by the fact that the device cannot be turned off at all for the night - otherwise the alarm clock does not work, but it is more pleasant for me just the alarm clock in the iPhone

Rep: (35)
I noticed that devices of greater capacity are more “voracious”.
My 4S at 64Gb is discharged overnight by 4%, while 4S at 16Gb only loses 1% of the charge per night.
Respectively in the afternoon, with almost equal use - 64 hectares fly out in half a day at 20% of the charge, 16 gigabytes keeps another 40 percent on board.
Oh how b)

Here, in the 4s topic, one person promised to do some manual how to increase the battery life, he has 10 hours working and 40% charge remains, he disappeared somewhere ...

Post has been editedshnaffti - 05.05.12, 16:26

Rep: (50)
I understand the iphone 4s problems with the battery in units? - that is, rare cases?

Rep: (1)
Shandorkar @ 05.05.2012, 15:25*
I understand the iphone 4s problems with the battery in units? - that is, rare cases?

Hard to say.
I personally have the following statistics: 10% left, Usage 9h. 10 min, Standby 1 day, 1 hour
Just switched from Android Desire S. I expected more :)

Rep: (92)
Moved from android to iOS in December. Autonomous work pleased. Now at 4S I did not notice the difference with the 4th. On average, 1.5-2 days of average use. I think 3 days if you use the phone (it was not possible to use it yet). And it keeps it up for a day (of course, when I use it), because if you sit on the network via 3G, it will be enough for half a day, especially if the reception is poor.

Rep: (5)
3g sits the battery right before your eyes. Even with a very good reception. In 19 hours I already had 19% shaval.

Rep: (143)
Hmm, for the night someone used the device for 40 minutes and ate 6%. at 4-ke for the night took 1-2%. Who can eat? All the pushes manually, from the modules only the waffle worked.

Rep: (50)
Burbulator @ 05/06/2012, 01:40*
Hard to say.
I personally have the following statistics: 10% left, Usage 9h. 10 min, Standby 1 day, 1 hour
Just switched from Android Desire S. Expected more

Well, you give an excellent result, only Nokia has more

Rep: (9)
Burbulator
Now my balance is 54%, use 3 hours 24 minutes, waiting 1 day 5 hours. You have a really great time to use, a very good result.

It is, of course, wonderful that the phone in operation mode holds 6-8 hours, but who uses it if everything is off? I use hours 5 of 7, who is pulling it the other two? And the thing is in the new firmware. My four on firmware 4.2.1 ate about percentage per night, now with the Wi-Fi, BT, 3G and geolocation turned off, and in general in airplane mode, it loses 10% (1 hour) per day. I do not touch him at all, he lies in the bedside table with a broken face. Who can use it at all in airplane mode?

Rep: (26)
latra @ 05/06/2012, 15:20*
he lies in a nightstand with a broken muzzle

for what?

Rep: (1)
latra,

Different programs can pull it. For example, I have 2 exchange mailboxes checked every hour and I think that even when the airplane mode is turned on, the phone will wake up and try to update mail, calendars, contacts, etc.
It is necessary, IMHO, to watch which programs are installed and which of them can wake the phone.
Plus, reports are made for Apple, etc.

Pushes are turned off, checking mail manually. What else can pull, appstore looking for updates?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 17:45