The battery life of iPhone | iPhone (3G - SE 2)

Rep: (1701)
IPhone battery life
(3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xr, Xs, Xs Max, 11, 11 Pro 11 Pro Max, SE 2)

Attached Image

[FAQ] Save battery | IPhone battery life пїЅ | IPad battery life пїЅ |
IPod battery life пїЅ

You need to understand the following:
  • The battery is a consumable component and its wear depends solely on the user.
  • The battery consumption is also affected by non-original components, sudden changes in temperature, try not to force your device while charging.
  • The greater the degree of deterioration of the battery, the less its capacity and, accordingly, the charge of such a battery will not last long.
  • If, after updating the software, you are faced with a battery pack, do a full reset of settings and content, sometimes it is useful to reflash your device using iTunes.
  • If you use jailbreak, tweaks can adversely affect battery consumption.
How to check iPhone / iPad battery for charge / discharge cycles and remaining capacity on Mac and Windows -Video instruction from Filislav

How to determine the degree of wear of the battery Iphone (text version)fromOliversayko

Another alternative way to find out the remaining battery capacity isWayfromallexxz

Topics Curator Oliversayko.
For all questions in QMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 25.04.20, 00:40
Reason for editing: new instruction

Rep: (13)
Use-time "useful" work phone.
Standby - total running time from last charge, including “Use”.

Rep: (35)
anhmel @ 04/23/2012, 15:54*
Usage is the time of the "useful" work of the phone. Waiting is the total operating time from the last charge, including "Use".

It’s strange for me that these indices almost coincide, but I don’t keep the phone on all the time.
Now from 7-00 am:
Use - 6 hours. 4 min
Waiting - 9 hours, 33 min.
Battery balance - 45%

At the same time, I don’t have a special device} -)

Post has been editedTrybnik - 23.04.12, 15:14

Rep: (2)
anhmel
Trybnik,
forgot to add 2% left. Is the battery normal or weak?

Rep: (13)
Trybnik @ 04/23/2012, 16:13*
It’s strange for me that these indices almost coincide, but I don’t keep the phone on all the time.

And for this, the display does not have to be active. Checking mail in the background and other active processes are also included in the "use"

Unsubscribe on the results of the consumption of my battery, while on the phone: brightness -50%, wafer-off, geoloc-on, cell-data-on, time zone-on.
00.30-07.00-99% (waiting)
07.00-99% (waiting)
8.00-95% (pending)
8.50-72% (Yandex navigator)
9.10-69% (pending)
11.10-58% (2-in call)
13.10-52% (pending)
14.10-44% (10 min. Reader)
15.10-40% (waiting)
17.40-31% (pending)
18.00-31% (waiting)
18.40-10% (navigator, launched to download the program from AS, video recording for 7 minutes)
19.00-0% (waiting)
after that recharged in the car by 20%.
Total: for the day the phone is almost not used. Use: 5 hours, 41 minutes.
Waiting time: 19 hours, 49 minutes. Any comments on the above? Does everyone have a battery like that?

Post has been editedBhnsi - 24.04.12, 19:33

Rep: (75)
Bhnsi about Yes. If you turn off 3G as unnecessary, the operating time will increase by 2 times approximately in anticipation. If you disable GPRS, Edge, 3G data transfer and thus leave only calls from SMS for 3 days, you will be missed

Rep: (3)
Bhnsi , aha, the same ... BUT! I have an iPhone 4s, Canadian, purchased in November 2011. And two friends have the same, only growth and bought in February-March of this year. So their devices are kept with active use for 2 days with confidence.
I compared it with my gadget: I’ve running Can Knockdown 2 for half an hour, it’s eating up to 15-20%, for them - 3-8% ... The difference is on the face.
I read somewhere that the discharge disease after switching to iOS 5.1. Remains from the first generation 4s. I don't know what to believe ... Maybe someone has the same observations?

Rep: (0)
Bhnsi , aha, the same ... BUT! I have an iPhone 4s, Canadian, purchased in November 2011. And two friends have the same, only growth and bought in February-March of this year. So their devices are kept with active use for 2 days with confidence.
I compared it with my gadget: I’ve running Can Knockdown 2 for half an hour, it’s eating up to 15-20%, for them - 3-8% ... The difference is on the face.
I read somewhere that the discharge disease after switching to iOS 5.1. Remains from the first generation 4s. I don't know what to believe ... Maybe someone has the same observations?

Exactly the same garbage, at the end of November, the European took, at 5.0.1 it was discharged for 2-3 hours at 5.1 hours for 4 hours. In fact, nothing has improved; I think to sell the body at a faster price

Dear moderators! Please create a separate subtopic of "Battery iPhone 4S" with the bold title in the header of this topic so that everyone can see it! Well, honestly, well, it has already poured oil from the empty into empty space about the charge of the battery!

It is interesting to see what would you say if your phone bought for a piece of bucks worked with the autonomy of a laptop, oil transfusioncut out

!
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.

Post has been editedGriffka - 25.04.12, 09:24

Please create a separate subtopic "Battery iPhone 4S"

I agree, because most of the posts lately are only about this, and even the most many questions to this part.

What firmware? 3G recommend turning off.

firmware extreme 5.1 do you have in mind disable cellular data in the Network? section. I just wanted to see how the battery would thaw when the 3G was on. although the waffle was off

Rep: (5)
firmware extreme 5.1 do you have in mind disable cellular data in the Network? section. I just wanted to see how the battery would thaw when the 3G was on. although the waffle was off

He means if you have 5.1 firmware, that is, a switch from 3G to 2G and the phone will work longer!

Rep: (238)
Bhnsi @ 04/25/2012, 11:25*

When I use 3G, the battery sits faster than when using WiFi. Because I turn it on only when you really need to look at something.
My stats:
Waiting 2d 19 h. Use: 4h31 min.
Charge 20%.
BT is always on. Geolocation is enabled.
I use WiFi when I need it - several times a day.

Post has been editedtellurians - 25.04.12, 14:39
Reason for editing: updated statistics

Waiting 2d 17 h. Use: 4 h15 min.

Class, I only dream of such results. On average, waiting for 10 hours when using five hours - the battery crashes to less than 20%

Rep: (632)
Subject.

Interest, time of use, conditions and so on.

Rep: (19)
Subject: 69% - 6 hours and 47 minutes of use - 9 hours and 22 minutes of waiting.

Offtopic: Why did I write this? Yes, at least in order for the moderator’s work not to be wasted in vain, as the topic was created so perturbed by the battery where it disappeared: lol:

0% - 5 hours use - 5 days of waiting.
When playing games for 6 hours, probably an extreme case 7.
Yes, and it seems like reducing the brightness of the screen does not give a big plus to the battery.

Post has been editedVoLoKBY - 27.04.12, 14:20

Rep: (3)
VoLoKBY, chic ...
model, country of origin, do not tell me the version of your gadget? With jail?

Post has been editedkrasanto - 28.04.12, 15:01

Rep: (18)
I have 3g + gps all day long - just enough for a day. turning off one or the other will give a gain of 2 hours, and if you turn off both, then at 5-6
however, if 501 upgrade to 51 - time should also increase

Post has been editedaka_SmILe - 28.04.12, 16:44

Good day!
Tell me, I go to the statistics and to me at 100% charge shows the following:
In the statistics:
Use 1 min
Waiting time 1 min
What does this mean?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/07/20, 21:44