> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia (iPhone) | [IPhone] are looking for tweaks jointly

Rep: (418)
Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia (iPhone)

Attached Image

You want to add undocumented functions to your device, but you do not know whether there is in nature (in Cydia) for this tweak? Ask in this topic, you will!

Attention! Before writing a message, carefully read the following:
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages that are only intended to rise in the topics list, and thus do not carry meaning, for example: "Does not anyone know?" or "Up!".
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

File manager
Access to the iOS file system via USB
Install the hacked / unsigned * .ipa
Deciphering * .ipa
Download the * .deb
Removal of "garbage" in iOS
iOS recovery in stock condition
Terminal
Detailed information about the device
Respring, LDRestart, Safe Mode, etc.
For YouTube, Instagram, WhatsApp, VK, Twitter, Telegram, Spotify, SoundCloud, Yandex.Music
Safari
Torrent
Blocking OTA update
Remove the update notification beta version of iOS
Ad blocker
alternative Cydia
Bypass detection jailbreak
Patching applications and hacking some tweaks
App Store
Lock screen
Command centre
Notifications
Carplay
Touch ID
Installation themes
Calls, contacts
Call Recording
Keyboard
Harvester for iOS customization
Create a copy (duplicate) application

Post has been editedT0ugh - 27.06.20, 22:42
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (45)
Kadur @ 05/27/2012, 10:20*
I look at many stands in the notification panel off. bluetooth, etc. How to do it?

Tweak is called NCSettings
Perch @ 05/26/2012, 17:24*
Tell me if there is a translation of Kudia in Russian?

And I do not install Russian at all in Sidia, it automatically turns on itself by me, it seems after installing some kind of repository.

Post has been editedcuper1978 - 27.05.12, 11:28

Rep: (1)
Tell me the name of the tweak, where I saw that with his pom-yu you can put any song from the library to the alarm bell

Rep: (533)
sxe88
Set a smart alarm clock, then type in the search

Rep: (0)
Please tell me a tweak that adds to the dock multitasking on applications immediately a red circle with deletion, in general, that would not hold the icon, but you could immediately unload the application

Tweak the hive so that the hom sticks 2 times for running applications and just hold your finger from the bottom to the top and the menu will open

Rep: (21)
egorIZarchangelska,
Killbackground

Posted on 05/27/2012, 4:12 PM:

TaluS,
Zephur

Posted on 05/27/2012, 16:15:

TaluS,
Sorry, typo-Zephyr

Zephyr
paid

Isnaky @ 05/27/2012, 5:15 PM*
Killbackground

A little bit wrong. I need that not all applications are immediately unloaded, but selectively. That is, each of the applications would have a red circle that appears when you hold the icon

Rep: (21)
TaluS,
In Installous, look for

Tell me, is there a hacked my3g for ios 5,1,1? And free analogues?

Hello, tell me a good tweak with switches in the bar and traffic consumption in 3g networks?

Rep: (72)
Cuper1978 @ 05/27/2012, 12:21*
Tweak is called NCSettings

it does not work ... :(

Rep: (69)
TaluS @ 05/27/2012, 16:24*
Zephyr
paid

add the xsellize repository and a free version will appear
EgorIZarchangelska @ 05/27/2012, 16:31*
A little bit wrong. I need that not all applications are immediately unloaded, but selectively. That is, each of the applications would have a red circle that appears when you hold the icon

you need SwitcherMod
Kadur @ 05/27/2012, 10:26 PM*
it does not work ...

try these: SpringPrefs for Notification Center, UISettings-iOS5, BBSettings, PowerCenter Pro

Good morning, help me find a safari download manager or download plugin for iOS 5.1.1. Previously, on a tied , escape , worked did not tied stopped. Help me find a worker

Rep: (2)
Tell me a normal tweak for BT transmission. airblue sharing does not work, is paid and after it wifi drops, celesta is paid, I did not find it, Ibluenova does not work, ibloototh too. iphone 4s 5.1.1 phone

Tell me if there is a program that allows you to record telephone conversations. As well as a tweak that allows you to simultaneously use a video camera and an audio player. Thank.

Tell me a tweak that shows what tweaks I have.

Rep: (69)
Stac182 @ 05/28/2012, 4:00 PM*
Tell me if there is a program that allows you to record telephone conversations.

this is not and is unlikely to appear
xxxFREDxxx @ 05/28/2012, 8:20 PM*
Tell me a tweak that shows what tweaks I have.

go in cydia->Manage->Packages and see all installed tweaks

delete my post

Rep: (10)
cuper1978 @ 05/26/2012, 08:38*
Tell me, is there such a tweak to remove the ability to start the camera from the lock screen?

NoCameraGrabber - removes the camera launch icon from LockScreen. 5.1.1 compatible: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 23:29