> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia (iPad) | [IPad] We are looking for tweaks jointly

Rep: (418)
Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia (iPad)

Search tweaks and useful apps for Cydia (iPhone) | Sberbank Online and Jailbreak | What tweaks use on your device?
Tweaks, optimized for iOS13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7

Attached Image

You want to add undocumented functions to your device, but you do not know whether there is in nature (in Cydia) for this tweak? Ask in this topic, you will!

Attention! Before writing a message, carefully read the following:
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages that are only intended to rise in the topics list, and thus do not carry meaning, for example: "Does not anyone know?" or "Up!".
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

File manager
Access to the iOS file system via USB
Install the hacked / unsigned * .ipa
Deciphering * .ipa
Download the * .deb
Removal of "garbage" in iOS
iOS recovery in stock condition
Terminal
Detailed information about the device
Respring, LDRestart, Safe Mode, etc.
For YouTube, Instagram, VK, Twitter, Telegram, Spotify, SoundCloud, Yandex.Music
Safari
Torrent
Blocking OTA update
Remove the update notification beta version of iOS
Ad blocker
alternative Cydia
Bypass detection jailbreak
Patching applications and hacking some tweaks
App Store
Lock screen
Command centre
Notifications
Touch ID
Installation themes
Keyboard
Harvester for iOS customization
Create a copy (duplicate) application

Post has been editedT0ugh - 27.06.20, 22:43
Reason for editing: UPD

Rep: (83)
required:
Network traffic indicator to always be in sight at the top, somewhere, by typeData Usage Monitor.

Rep: (2)
And parallax for 5os already have a crack?

Rep: (66)
Guys looking for Quasar Tweak. Interested in which repository to look for it because It does not display the usual search, I suspect that there is some kind of additional repository where the author posted it. Such a gorgeous "window manager" and just 10 bucks !!!

Link to the preview from YouTube.

Post has been editedViz @ r - 29.04.12, 02:20

Viz @ r,
quazar in a standard big boss turnip. but it is paid - $ 10 worth. there is no crack yet. if buy - then lay out the deb file ??

Rep: (66)
Kaliostro1220, strangely, in my big boss repository you can't see it. I will definitely buy, but in two weeks they will appear as free funds. If I can pull * .deb, then lay out, though I do not see the point in this because he will be hooked up to my Cydia account.

Post has been editedViz @ r - 29.04.12, 14:21

Rep: (453)
TweakQuasar Already in full walks on the Internet.
Who will put check because No reviews yetAttached filequasar_1.0_iphoneos_arm.deb(32.55 KB)
(taken with xsellize).

Post has been editedIvan 2011 - 29.04.12, 15:19

Ivan 2011,
Put. ALL ALL EVERYTHING works as stated (+ updating windows in the background). Bugs are not noticed. in general - this is a RIALITY ON THE IPAD!

Rep: (9)
tell me the worker adblock (ad cutter) for safari, under ipad2 5.0.1

Rep: (9)
And also, the tweak of the sidium, so that the minimized applications from the bottom were immediately with a cross, without tapana with a hold.

Rep: (0)
Do you guys have a tweak or a way to get paid magazines in the kiosk for free?

Post has been editeddannydansk - 25.05.12, 10:10

Rep: (7)
People please tell me from which repository can I put the Safari Download Manager tweak, or the Safari Download Plug-In for ios 5.1.1? And then I was tortured to look for him<_<

Rep: (6)
Dear! Are there in principle such tweaks as: The ability to share books from iBooks on Dropbox and also videos and photos from the Fotos application on Dropbox? Thank!

Rep: (183)
Tell the switch to silent mode for ipod touch. All that I found was only for iPhone, and ipod touch does not have the concept of "silent mode".
Therefore, I would have one that one sound would be able to twist the sound to 0.
It is desirable for Activator
Thank you in advance

From a friend on iPad, he saw how he in the line of running applications pulls the icon up and the application closes, what is this tweak?

Rep: (1)
Hello, tell me, is there only applications from this topic in the sidium, or are there all the applications from the Apple Store? including new games, free of charge?

Rep: (7)
Kaliostro1220,
I'm also looking for a tweak or a program that will monitor all incoming and outgoing traffic. If found already, I will appreciate the name.

Guys, is there a tweak to play flash video in the safari browser?

Rep: (298)
Good topic, but for now some questions.
It is especially interesting who has what kind of tweaks to the new iPad.

Rep: (12)
Guys, you need a tweak so that you can put icons not five in a row, but more. In short, the organization of icons.

Rep: (22)
dadadaq
Customgrid
Springtomize

Post has been editedjagr - 03.06.12, 23:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/13/20, 6:30