What can be done with the old tablet? | [hand-made] application ideas

Rep: (1991)
What can be done with the old tablet

Examples

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 10.06.19, 09:36
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, edited by Kokwe

Rep: (16)
There were problems with the tablet itself: the processor burned out. Replaced it, taking from another hopelessly dead tablet, but with a live proc. So I'm still in the first stage of development. How do what I accomplish accomplish your goal.

Rep: (0)
there isArcho 70 IT 500 Mbfully working. But I rarely use it: two days a week I take out a thread for the weekend - the rest of the time is lying on the desktop next to the laptop. And the thought arose:How would this tablet be connected to a computer as a second monitor? ... the usual of such a second monitor, like all ordinary monitors.
miniHDMI is, but declared solely as a "way out".
MicroUSB is also there - it responds to the connection with the standard Android menu of choice (disk / charge / fumble Internet?).
bluetooth is because "bluetooth does everything better."
Can you advise some existing prog or a complex of programs?
I exclude soldering because I do not know how.

Rep: (7)
Tablet Ritmix-1035. Besked the blink of the battery and the result-akran is all in cracks. Removed the battery. I connect to the TV via HDMI wire, and to the monitor from the old computer through the HDMI converter on VGA (cinema, games, Internet, Skype ...). Wireless mouse and keyboard control. The tablet can be mounted on the reverse side of the screens, receiving a monoblock. To work the camera, we put forward a tablet due to the screens (TV or monitor) for a couple of centimeters. Pike and additional power to the converter were not needed. Connected other tablets (Huavei Slim, Icons Bit, Telecom). If there is no HDMI connector on the table, there is a special-purpose micro USB on it, but whether all devices are supported? If anyone checked, share information.

Rep: (10)
The question is: connect a camera with an AV output to the tablet. The presence of a camera in the tablet itself in this case is not taken into account, as is the Wi-Fi camera, IP and others. Do you look around the corner, pry at the nesting box or in the locker room - it doesn't matter))
After all, there are USB whistles with AV-input, used for digitizing on the BB? Really no one screwed the whistle to a tablet with a USB host? Or HDMI? It can not be that the task was unsolvable)

Rep: (0)
I made a full-fledged Medical Center out of my tablet! I bought a tablet for aliexpress and after a while I realized that I didn’t need it as a tablet, because I was lying around for a long time without any work. So the idea came to make something of it.
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
How would this tablet be connected to a computer as a second monitor? ... the usual of such a second monitor, like all ordinary monitors.
miniHDMI is, but declared solely as a "way out".
MicroUSB is also there - it responds to the connection with the standard Android menu of choice (disk / charge / fumble Internet?).
bluetooth is because "bluetooth does everything better."
Can you advise some existing prog or a complex of programs?

See airdisplay

Air display

VladimirDolov @ 12/09/2014, 19:58*
The question is: connect a camera with an AV output to the tablet. The presence of a camera in the tablet itself in this case is not taken into account, as is the Wi-Fi camera, IP and others. Do you look around the corner, pry at the nesting box or in the locker room - it doesn't matter))
After all, there are USB whistles with AV-input, used for digitizing on the BB? Really no one screwed the whistle to a tablet with a USB host? Or HDMI? It can not be that the task was unsolvable)

What tablet? There are no clairvoyants here.
Watchhttp://pccar.ru/showthread.php?t=19390
but many restrictions, in particular the presence of usb host and some processors are not supported

Also, the topic is sucked here.http://www.pccar.ru/showthread.php?t=18332

Post has been editedDjinnyboy - 24.12.14, 08:42

Rep: (10)
What tablet? There are no clairvoyants here.

Yes, yes, I completely forgot about the lack of clairvoyants :-))
Tablet: PROLOGY LATITUDE T-720T and DIGMA IDND7
PS:
Thank you for the information

Post has been editedVladimirDolov - 24.12.14, 15:09

PROLOGY LATITUDE T-720T has a usb host, they write on the forum that BoxChip A10 is supported, probably your BoxChip A13 will work too.
Look towards EasyCAP

Happy New Year!
There is a prestige multi duo .. the tach ordered to live long, connected a mouse to it, polazil / was delighted and made reset oO now lies like a cutting board, turns on, charges, connects to a computer (asks to press a button) in general everything works for him, but not sees more mouse ...
A touch on it costs 1500. The tablet itself costs 4000.
The question is, somehow sideways through BOOT, can debugging be enabled? without it otg does not plow ...
or somehow used as a monitor / display
Can anyone have such a touch? tell me

Rep: (259)
* MadDogMaisgriv,
So why the dumping should have been done: blink:

Rep: (92)
* MadDogMaisgriv, Drop the boot, try to do it.

* MadDogMaisgriv,
I tried to connect both the mouse and the keyboard to the phone - it was connected the first time.

] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [05.01.2015, 07:48*
So why should the dumping be done

Yes, here's a dog, he grabbed my hand: rofl:
Maximko1011 @ 01/05/2015, 09:54*
Drop boot, try to do
uh, boot'a screen? or how?

* MadDogMaisgriv,
Can't you backup the already configured firmware?

] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [@ 01.01.2015, 06:36*
Can't you backup the already configured firmware?

Oh his nafig, selling for parts ....

* MadDogMaisgriv,
Sell ​​by parts: screen, battery, case: victory:

* MadDogMaisgriv, File boot.img from firmware ..

] _Ne ^ k ^ it_ [@ 01/06/2015 11:25*
Sell ​​by parts: screen, battery, case

IPS 8 "screen, battery 4000Mah, aluminum body (sort of) ...

Maximko1011 @ 01/06/2015, 12:52*
File boot.img from firmware ..

But tell me how to disassemble the firmware? in order to pull this file

2) Another friend appeared, 4 hidden percent, 3g, 8ibons, a gig opera ... Everything is fine except the on / off button / block ... She stopped working, heard the loop ... (Pyataks in place than glory to God and hands are not From the hip) I was looking for analogue - no ... the original is also not sold in the spare parts ... almost won - I soldered the on / off button from Chinese Gelaksi Siii - I worked for a day. Now, from there sticking out the wiring (+ closer to the case and on / off / block) Now I will look for an alternative to this damned button ... All would have nothing to do, then the pusher of the button ... lost :)

Drop the link on the topic of your device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 10:34