What can be done with the old tablet? | [hand-made] application ideas

Rep: (1983)
What can be done with the old tablet

Examples

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 10.06.19, 09:36
Reason for editing: reshaping the header, edited by Kokwe

Rep: (4)
* GocM @ N , A reference to the description devaysa throw off. Schaub understand what the conversation.

Rep: (116)
Valer-ka @ 30.08.20, 21:14*
a reference to the description devaysa throw off. Schaub understand what the conversation.

and it called in Google "Alice intelligent speaker."

* GocM @ N , Do not understand)). Smart column - a clever speaker. A tablet is a tablet. You kind of have begun about any old tablet. If I understand correctly - you want from the plate to make the column? From a tablet?

* Valer-ka , Telephone, redmi note 3 pro. The bottom line is to pour the necessary software and a headset (microphone + amplifier and speakers) to get the functionality "Smart Column". Not using the display and keys.

* GocM @ N I would have asked about the phone control without sensor in the subject line of your phone. Theoretically this can be done through adb, but before that should be included and given the possibility of the developer corresponding rights. But maybe your phone has a service utility. So first look in the forum threads dedicated to your device.

* Valer-ka There are a lot of software for udalenke, the point is not to control it (this problem does not), I'm interested in the possibility of using such a term. But this campaign has not yet engaged in none. It is not clear how softiny Alice run and make it the only active application.

* GocM @ N , Bend type Autostarts and the like.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 13:38