IPTV - General Topic | [IPTV] Discussion

Rep: (63)
IPTV - General Topic

IP-TV and iptv players - discussion пїЅ | IPTV Playlists and Videos пїЅ | IP radio playlists пїЅ

Attached Image

Important information!
Use a pattern:
[HIDE] [CODE]
insert links here
[/ CODE] [/ HIDE]
CODE tagrequired otherwise the forum will break your links!
If you do not care for indexing by search engines, and as a consequence of what your playlist order to live long, without hide the post, your right. Run and hide for you, no one will. In the end, for posting playlists have a topic below. Everything in it is a gun.

Ready playlists - in topicIPTV playlists

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
mini FAQ
  1. AT. Why doesn't the playlist work?
    ABOUT.Providers easily track traffic changes and take action.

2. AT. Why asks for a login and password?
    ABOUT.Open playlist viaIPTV Player

3. AT. In the playlist hieroglyphs, how to fix?
    ABOUT.Open the playlist in Notepad and save in another encoding.

4. AT. What formats are playlists?
    ABOUT.The most common:.m3u .asx

5. AT. What to do with these links?
    ABOUT.Copy all text. Create a new text file in Notepad, paste in the text and save it. Rename.txtat.m3u

6. AT.How to watch channels that have .ts at the end?
    ABOUT.1. Instead of .ts write .m3u8 2. Enable the replay of one track in the player (VLC)

Useful links:

Publication of any playlists containing channel "Our Football" (Essential called "Match! Premier") is prohibited.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 15.09.20, 10:40
Reason for editing: corrected link

Rep: (88)
Well, I apologize, at school m3u playlists did not go through, and how can I make a m3u playlist from these asx, so I'll post it. And in general, it’s like I’ve laid out more for the phone, and it’sn’t like many on the body of m3u if I don’t use CorePlayer. And if this topic is only for a company, then please transfer me to a topic where it is discussed for the body and rename the cap that it is for the company, and if there is no such one, please create such a topic, because I can not!!!
I apologize again! : sveta:

Post has been editedlion2681 - 03.05.12, 15:56
Reason for editing: And if my file mazolite eyes, delete.

Rep: (114)
lion2681,
The topic is not for the computer, but in order to avoid confusion, save time and nerves, it is easier for me to check first on the computer than to suffer with the phone

ASX is also a playlist of its kind in Wikipedia:

File formats

Common formats for storing a playlist include:
M3U (.m3u, .m3u8) - based on a text list of files with support for simple extensions.
Windows Media Metafile (.asx) - XML-like file format, [2] presented in Windows Media Player
WPL (.wpl) - Windows Media Player playlist starting from version 9-11
smil - XML-like format recommended by the W3C Consortium. It applies to both audio and video formats.
XML Shareable Playlist Format (.xspf) - open XML format designed for portability and cross-platform. Developed by Xiph.Org.

There are also formats developed for a specific media player:VLC (VLC Media Player's own format), Pls (format used by Light Alloy), ZPL (Zoom Player), FPL (Foobar2000) and some others.

Yes, and I signed my file, it was only written in the 'reason for the change', but after moderation it was deleted"Mobile TV and Radio in Transnistria"

I edited my post with the file so that everyone could understand what and what is there

Post has been editedlion2681 - 10.06.12, 23:47
Reason for editing: Read my post with the file!

Yes, and I do not know, maybe on the computer, the ASX files do not go, but on the body they work for many, so please ... I am writing a topic.

Rep: (-1)
Are there sheets so that the radio was also?

Novchik,
Yes, there are, try to open my files throughWindows media player
Proshu prosceniya za latynicu schas ustanovly russkuy klavu otredaktiruy: rofl:

Corrected his post # 48.

Post has been editedlion2681 - 04.05.12, 19:14
Reason for editing: Installed Russian Klava.

Rep: (3)
Tell me where to find m3u for editing on the body
but I want to add a channel
(hash_udp: //@239.195.0.20: 1234 = bcdaa587f11efdd3cdc4b7194baa23f0
udp: //@239.195.0.45: 1234 = | 1 | 100 | 100 | 0 | 100 | 100 | 1 | 4: 3 | 1 | 700 | 550 | 10 | 10 | 0 | Who_shew who | 0 | 0
|0|| )

K03blPb @ 05/04/2012, 21:29*
Rename .m3u to .txt and edit with any text editor.

Well, I'm editing on BB, but where is the file found on the body?

Heromantik
Where you take off on the body there and look.
Or what do you mean?

lion2681 @ 05/04/2012, 10:18 PM*
Where do you throw on the body there and look. Or what do you mean?

Well, I now edited the channels on the BB, now in which folder to put the archive?

Heromantik
In what sense? Wherever you want on the body and lay down. This is a regular file, not an add-on to which thread of the program. How to lay mp3, mp4, etc.

You can make a separate folder for example: TV, it does not matter, even to the card.

Post has been editedlion2681 - 04.05.12, 22:03

Rep: (14)
Heromantik , create a folder anywhere on the sd card in the body, put the .nomedia file there (there should not be any pictures, music or video or subfolders with pictures, music or video in the folder at this moment), reload the phone, then put the playlist there.
Everything was painted in the subjectIPTV

Yes, there are, try my files
open through Windows Media Player ...

So after all on the smartphone it will not turn out ???

Post has been editedNovchik - 05.05.12, 07:11

Novchik
And what is smart? Your profile is not listed.
Principle on a smart it should go if it has Windows Media Player. Just unzip the folder, and if these files your body does not recognize as WMP files, install an old player with method file support.

Windows Media Player in the market did not find.
And which player supports meta files?

Novchik
So you have Andrew (Android)?
This player is not in it for which I spoke!
I honestly do not know Andrei, but I think there are some players for him. Yes, and it must be some sort of stream player. In general, download the program SPB Radio (I think it is on Android), and do not worry about brains with the files. And you can not rummage through the expanses. And you can, for example, in google or in what thread of another search engine type "all radio channels" or "all TV channels", mine android supports flash, better than windows. And listen to the radio through the flash player.

Post has been editedlion2681 - 05.05.12, 14:41

Novchik
Here is one Radio Channel "Radio Record" in .m3u:
See here:Television ip playlist (Post # 12927872)

Post has been editedlion2681 - 05.05.12, 15:53

Rep: (468)
MarseL 4000, what are you talking about? link to the studio for something that does not work for you! The MTSTV playlist works great both on a computer and on a smart with WM. Look for your reasons.
PS here I found a playlist for online movies about 600 movies, can anyone else have similar playlists?

Attached files

Attached filetvigle1.zip(22.35 KB)

Post has been edited] {oT2629 - 09.05.12, 17:25

Rep: (0)
Where are the icons] {oT2629 one arba codebro, but working

Rep: (468)
dima125 what icons, where do they come from in a text file? Abra-kadabra what what player? On my computer in three players (KMP, PotP, Core) everything is in Russian and is perfectly readable, and on Windows Mobile everything is also smooth.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:28