Broken card, probably a hairline crack, so I decided to show you her gut:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (161)
PQI on housing
In nutre- SanDisk ...

What trust after this people: D

Rep: (3)
but here's the brand :) and so of course it is clear who the manufacturer of chips :))))))

Rep: (14)
I want to buy a card, but there is a question: what better sd, mms mms or plus? where there is speed, a maximum of 150x like, mms and 150x sd150x sopostovimo or enjoy sd better, and in my jam at all will be noticeable?
People who know tell me.)

Rep: (17)
Speed ​​card has a value only for cameras and card readers, it is not critical for the CCP.
Considerably will not.
If we compare for the SD format is more modern and fast, a bit expensive. MMC more antiquated type can therefore cause compatibility problem.

Rep: (96)
I MMC plus, FSE okay, wrote quickly: good:

Rep: (405)
B & g
Speed ​​card has a value only for cameras and card readers

And I have some cards movies brake.

Rep: (1348)
Imater , You cruel it entered B)

Rep: (241)
Buy SD - Coy where else will fit, do not look for speed, unless Jam will be used.. I've got the '60s that the 150 - all with the identity of Pratzen.

therefore, only a question of compatibility, the rest of those. Specifications on the PDA does not have a tangible "visibility"?

Rep: (241)
For this type of device - have little or no. Y 1 SD channel (track) is larger than and provides protection against overwriting (pimpochka side)

Barsik В· 12.11.05 08:14:02 В· Profile
Buy SD - Coy where else amiss
And MMS is not amiss? after which suitable sd, mms to approach, but not vice versa, is not it?

Rep: (148)
A CF compared to SD like? I read somewhere that the CF is more reliable. For the accuracy of the information can not answer.

Rep: (747)
Oban ... there is something inside still have? : Blink:
I will not go over the card to throw into the pot.
By the way, how it looks like a place to lock? It can be shown in the section? :)

Rep: (0)
Well what razniua, still everywhere iamyati NAND type and differ \ I just upravlyuyuschimi contacts in the controller. The principal razntsitsi in netB performance only raemere (MMC - thinner)
Added @ 13.11.2005, 22:02
Sorry for curve tongue (beer;))

Rep: (8)
SithMaul, 13.11.05 04:08:04
By the way, how it looks like a place to lock? It can be shown in the section? :)

A lock is purely mechanical, the switch itself is placed within the device, where a flash drive is inserted. Similarly blocking recording on a cassette recorder or VCR.

Rep: (405)
Tomcat
A lock is purely mechanical, the switch itself is placed within the device, which is inserted into a USB flash drive

You're wrong. Look in the recess (seen in the pictures), the rod 3 is - namely their latch locks, which leads to the write protection.

Rep: (9)
brand brand, but in fact taiwan yes mudachin (ie made in china)

Rep: (276)
In fact, the best (and worst) business in China. For OEM orders, at the same factories. But brands offer better plans and monitor the quality of products.

Rep: (20)
JDima, 14.11.05 02:48:57
In fact, the best (and worst) business in China. For OEM orders, at the same factories. But brands offer better plans and monitor the quality of products.

Not so, of course, but close to the truth B)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 20:58