> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC One V - Discussion

Rep: (165)
DiscussionHTC One V
PictureHTC One V
Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage » | Firmware » | Games » | HTC One V Owners Club »

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ, Glossaryand ourMini-FAQRespect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

MiniFAQ

Complete User GuideAttached file20120406_HTC_One_V_Russian_UM.pdf(3.31 MB)

device reviews
problems GOOGLE PLAY
Official game compatibility

Moder combat 2 and 3 -incompatible *
Nova 2 -incompatible *
Asphalt 6 -incompatible *
BackStab -incompatible *
Dungeon Hunter 3 -incompatible *
9mm -incompatible *
blood and glory -compatible *
GTA 3 -compatible * And even started, but retarding even at an average level graphs.
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit -compatible HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 13841573)
Mass effect - a great game.Cachetake from dizayr s
Dead Trigger - goes well on the mullion settings.HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14560387)
Asphalt 7 -HTC One V - Discussion (Post # 14781348)
Real Racing 2 [3D, G-sensor] - Now you are ready to race? Get behind the wheel, crank the engine and go!

Bluetooth test
Dial (Dial) * # * # DIAG # * # *
Tap (Touch) ACCEPT.
Bluetooth Test - Test Bluetooth scan
Several built-in test
*#*#3424#*#*
poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
MEMORIAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
power usage

HTC One V PhonesVirgin MobileWork on CDMA networks
To view this contact with the operator (your mobile phone)

CDMA COMMUNICATORS
Advantageous Unlike conventional communicators have cdma communicators. Mainly, these communicators are more high-quality voice. Communication ensures a wide coverage area, even in tunnels and buildings provided by steady work. Furthermore, communicators cdma holders can enjoy a high speed connection to the Internet and the confidentiality of transmitted data. This is a worthy combination of quality and reliability. The most popular manufacturers of CDMA phones is special, first of all, the corporation Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry, Motorola, Palm. Communicators from these manufacturers are able to help save time and make it a truly productive. After the get-send messages or mail files, or else engage in the search for relevant information on the Internet is now possible and not being in the workplace. Therefore, by purchasing a smartphone in the future hardly anyone abandons it and goes to the use of a simple phone. The modern world and its business rhythm require operational. Obtaining information on the essentials and the possibility of its conservation is highly valued today. Typically, this device has a touch screen, sometimes with the addition of the keyboard. It is worth noting that the cdma communicators allow to install software from other manufacturers. Vozmozhnostkonfigurirovaniya additional applications provides the owner the most comfortable conditions for using your mobile PC.
CDMA operators in Ukraine
Russian CDMA operators

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited- Serge - - 15.05.13, 00:10
Reason for editing: put in order the cap

Rep: (71)
Good day, something my old Desire very badly behaved even on firmware RUHD - and I'm thinking about changing the device.
Prompt, well, I can not understand:
1.nachinka all the better for One V or Desire S?
2.Number desktops - 5 - it is now typical for Sens 4?
3.pokrutil telefonchik hands in MediaMarkt - favorite widget "contacts" with mordochkami- it only decreased by 6 muzzles?
in general whether it is necessary to order? :)

Post has been editedTherepach - 16.04.12, 10:54

1. I think the Desire S, his operatives more. But do not forget the camera later Beats + chip
2. 5 is the only one V, as well as the absence of nyashek on the desktop. At one X and one S with this no problem

I believe that one V - this dude, he's not for those who are chasing performance

Rep: (243)
I'm not even the owner of a subject, but I'll try to answer.
frensys @ 16.04.2012, 11:43*
What with GLONASS have device.

C GLONASS probably nothing. GPS with him.
frensys @ 16.04.2012, 11:43*
Navitel sees satellites 60 and above?

What is the "60 and above"?
Therepach @ 16.04.2012, 11:54*
filling all the better for One V or Desire S?

Well, compare the technical specifications, filling almost the same. But after viewing the theme of "marriage Desire S", the comparison model '11 and '12 with new items ICS - not at all correct. IMHO

Post has been editedTacit_T - 16.04.12, 12:35

Tacit_T @ 16.04.2012, 13:34*
C GLONASS probably nothing. GPS with him.

Do not mislead people. the machine should kvalkom chip and having a gps and GLONASS. This information is available everywhere

Rep: (0)
Still do not know what to expect from one v. Only came after. I think doterplyu at least until the end of May, let the bugs show up, they fixed a and m. At one time he took wildfire, literally in the front row. Overpaid and the risk was, but, mmm, the flight until wonderful. Lucky?

Posted on 16.04.2012 13:15:

ICS and the new Sense - huge pluses. On dizair with too should arrive refreshed but it's time. In the case of one v all out of the box

Rep: (71)
~ Cartman ~ @ 16.04.2012, 13:31*
5 desktops - is only one V

But I wonder - what is the probability that this amount can be subsequently increased?
And then I sit and I can not in five tables fit the desired :(

Rep: (14)
~ Cartman ~ @ 16.04.2012, 13:31*
Beets chip

No there not a chip))
There is a simple add-in

Rep: (2)
Good morning everyone. Yesterday bought this phone. In the shop he Kay sells for 14990, but give etoi Gift kartka for 2012 rubles, so that once and cover for free. the phone is not bad, the problem with BT decided to upgrade. as there is not a large pale yellow spot at the bottom of the left-not much floating.
The main drawback of this earpiece for me - very quiet.

Rep: (8)
GLONASS satellites numbers start at 60. NAVITEL shows the number of satellites used. That's interesting uses / he sees them or not.

t1mk33 @ 16.04.2012, 14:30*
No there not a chip))

Yes? show where it is written about it. I do not think that the one setting it ended

Rep: (735)
~ Cartman ~ @ 16.04.2012, 16:56*
Yes? show where it is written about it. I do not think that the one setting it ended

Beats Audio - it is solely a software tweak. It has long been known;)

~ Cartman ~ @ 16.04.2012, 13:47*
Do not mislead people. the machine should kvalkom chip and having a gps and GLONASS. This information is available everywhere

oops: sveta: sorry if wrong. Give a link.

I we can blunt, but as I understand it, at the Glonass MSM8255Turbo (S2) 1,4-1,5 GHz. at the MSM8255 (S2) of 1GHz it is not. where am I wrong?

Post has been editedTacit_T - 16.04.12, 14:27

Tacit_T @ 16.04.2012, 15:11*
Give a link.

photo boxes suit?)))
Attached Image

Incidentally sfotkali on one V

~ Cartman ~ @ 16.04.2012, 15:25*
photo boxes suit?)))

um ... OK. Well, he catches glonassovskie satellites?

Rep: (7)
Catches. There is.
Specifications for Qualcomm MSM8255 can be downloaded here:
http://www.qualcomm.com/media/documents/fi...oduct-brief.pdf
The specification see:
gpsOneGen 8 with GNSS
GNSS - it's GLONASS

Rep: (106)
Anybody can check the boot from HTC hub? There have neckolko htc handy widgets such as profile management (vibration, silent), which somehow removed from the 4th android. Before updating the firmware, I downloaded the widget, and after updating it worked perfectly. Now, after a general reset can not any widget set. In general it is necessary to enter the HTC program of the hub (the list of programs in general) - Applications - Categories AZ - Main HTC applications - audio profiles control widget (or any other). Widget really comfortable. You can certainly find a similar in guglmarkete, just want to find out why all of a sudden stopped working.

Rep: (0)
UadeaD @ 16.04.2012, 16:04*
GNSS - it's GLONASS

GNSS is not GloNaSS, and Global Navigation Satellites System.
GNSS includes dzhipyes and GLONASS, and so forth.

so the question remains open - GLONASS there or not?

Rep: (106)
Well, if it is written on the box that is, why doubt?

Rep: (141)
alkalll @ 16.04.2012, 13:49*
The main drawback of this earpiece for me - very quiet.

From this place details please quiet compared to what?

Rep: (2)
Artyomka was htc, touch Diamond 2, his wife - Sensei, in comparison with all of them, he at times quieter. I work in the service station, where it is constantly elevated levels of noise early in communication problems did not arise, this moment, I really ask again, and ask to speak louder.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 6:51