Android 4 does not work WI-FI | HTC Sensation XE

Rep: (2)
Android 4 does not work WI-FI

HTC Sensation XE
OS and firmware: Android 4.0.3

Description of the problem:
Good afternoon friends. Yesterday, finally, I waited for the long-awaited update to Andryushka 4. This joy was overshadowed by the fact that after the update Wi-FI stopped working. There are several types of situations:

1. Turned on, finds the network but does not cling to the network. Writes "OUTSIDE RANGE"
2. Generally can not turn on and does not find the network. When turned on, it hangs blankly until you turn it off. When you try to re-enable the "full VISYAK" until you overload the body.

WI-FI distributes a modem clinging in the same room, that is, the distance to the modem is a maximum of 5 meters without obstacles. Before the upgrade, there was no such problem, everything worked for Hurray.

HELP ME FRIENDS. What do I do not mind. The variant with "HARD RESET" is unlikely to be here, maybe they have added something to Andryushka’s setting 4.
I really need WI-FI on my body, I really hope for your help. Thank you in advance.
M
Dear users!
Since this topic is devoted exclusively to issues related to problems with Wi-Fi after upgrading the firmware to ICS, please do not turn the topic into a discussion of everything and everything related to the new firmware, and also refrain from writing messages that do not carry the semantic load and are aimed only at to let us know how you are unhappy with the operation of the device on the new firmware.
In the future, offtopic and flooding will entail RO. Without additional warnings and persuasion.

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.01.16, 23:54
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (35)
Hello!
Samsung Galaxy S 2
Android 4.0.3
Finds a WI-FI network, connects to it, writes in the properties of the network that the signal level is super (58Mbps), but neither through the browser I can go to the page, nor to the market, nor does it update the weather ... Twists, twists and writes: Make sure your device has a signal and data connection ... Flashed and three-file, etc. etc. It is useless ... The third day is such a trouble ... Can someone tell me? THANKS !!! : thank_you:

Rep: (2806)
a.zinin.v,
Villy1974,
First look at the recommendations in this topic:Android + PC = Internet

Rep: (2)
Friends, everything worked before me ... problems started when I was updated over the air ... and one more bug was discovered ... synchronization does not want to work

Post has been editeda.zinin.v - 28.03.12, 11:11

Rep: (0)
I have exactly the same problem described by the author. Before updating wi-fi worked smoothly. Tel - HTC Sensation.
What to do?

This is really an "epidemic" after the firmware on the ICS.
You have several solutions:
1. Flash 4.0 custom (if you want the 4th Android)
2. Roll back to the previous version.

Clear. Tell me, pzhl, how to roll back to the previous version? Thanks in advance!

Post has been editedKumen_SE - 28.03.12, 19:52

Kumen_SE,
This is described in the firmware thread of your phone. It also has all the instructions. If something is not clear, it is better for you to ask questions there.

Hello. same problem. Yesterday I updated my phone to android 4. Sensation XE. Wifi stopped working.
Writes "OUTSIDE RANGE"
Before that, everything worked perfectly.
WI-FI is very necessary.
I dropped everything to the factory settings, still wifi does not work (((
In vain was updated. Offsite is not answered.
From Almaty.
Thank you in advance.

Rep: (1)
What I did: I turned off the automatic check for updates on a schedule. Maybe blow over.
I think that in two weeks when the people will break into official repair services, HTC will release a new update to the update for the update :))
So I think it is better to wait, than they are tormented with repairs, firmware and reflashing. HTC hurried up with the update and finally released ...} -)} -)} -) So much for this update you can wait and wait. Let's wait for news from the fronts ... Sorry.

Rep: (11)
Cured !!! Today updated to ICS? lost wi-fi. Rummaged in the internet, in particularhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1563336

Then I downloaded the wifix program via google internet from google play. I went in, put a daw "keep wi-fi", and "oh, a miracle" managed to start the waffle!
Maybe this is a kind of crutches, but it will help to hold out until the release of the official patch.

It turns out without root rights this problem can not be fixed?

armagedonXXL @ 03/30/2012, 08:49*
It turns out without root rights this problem can not be fixed?

I did it without root. Try it, the wifix program on google play. Today I tried to connect to the wafer without running this program and I did it.
Try and write, interesting, maybe this is a feature of my device.

I downloaded this program from google play, click keep wifi iiiiii nothing ... does not work (((

I, too, nothing happened! Did not help

I tried WIFIX and keep wi-fi ... it does not help (((I wander around the sites for two days ... there is no solution to the problem (((The hike will have to wait for fixes from the manufacturer. It's sad (((

It's a pity, well, hold on, comrades, then maybe I have no problems and there was a self-propelled glitch.
Once again everything was as it was: Updated to ics, the home waffle is not connected in any way (and deleted the connection and created a new access point, and restarted the phone - in any way, the body constantly writes "connection ...", turned off the wi-fi, then downloaded the program , Opened, put a daw (the program hangs in the notification panel), turned on wi-fi and he immediately saw the home network.
The device Sensation XE (Singapore), Android 4.0.3.

Post has been editedprivet12 - 30.03.12, 16:50

Rep: (1)
A similar situation is neither at work nor at home nor in the shopping center (open internet there by air) - “Out of range”. The laptop sees all the points and connects quietly! Something is damp sandwich !!!! Do not finish it!

I noticed another 1 glitch. I threw the music on the SD card. I listened 1 time. Then he went out and went in again. The native program "Music" no longer sees the files that I threw, but sees only the relatives "by default". Here I think how to roll back to the old working version. Body - HTC Sensation Not XE: lol:

Hello! I have a similar situation with Wi-Fi, but in addition to this, GPS is not plowing either, so you cannot use the navigation and my location is not determined (((I hope the update will be released soon)

And I, too, on the sensation HE Wi-Fi does not work ((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/06/20, 4:53