> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi-One Plus - Accessories | Discussion of headset, covers, batteries, memory cards, etc.

Rep: (14)
AccessoriesXiaomi mi one
Xiaomi M1, Xiaomi Mi-One Plus
Description MI-1 (MI-1 Plus) | Description MI-1S | MI-1 Youth Description | MI-1S Youth Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Club пїЅ
Useful references by Xiaomi M2
Useful references by Xiaomi M2A
Useful Links to Xiaomi Red Rice
Useful references by Xiaomi M3

Car
Batteries
Batteries external
Headters BT.
BT speakers
Wired headsets
Headphones
Charging device
Protective films
Factory film <<<Selling Council for Removing Factory Inscription
Resistant to scratches
Matte film
Memory cards
Covers / Holster / Bumper

There are ideas to add something (change) to the header, write tolichkuor in this topic.

Post has been editedAnkarii - 24.02.14, 07:53
Reason for editing: Chatting Cap 09/06/2013

Rep: (3)
Add a Bluetooth Stereo Headset Samsung SBH-500 to the header

Rep: (0)
Factory film is quite thick and high quality =) 100% no bubbles
The brand is perfectly wiped with alcohol, the tongue can be cut off with a razor or manicure scissors.

Tested with the magnetic of Prology MDN-1360T
Loud connection, challenge, next and previous track, set of numbers with button magnets work, i.e. fully running

SanDisk MicroSDHC 8GB Class 2 memory card works without glitches
And add a discussion from the topic to the header about the covers

I will tell about the map, I haveApacer Microsdhc 16GB Class 10From the old phone removed. Everything also works smarter.

I also have an orange bumper that is official. But for some reason, I do not see them now in the store. I will say that it is not quite perfect. If you put the phone with the screen down, it is noticeable that at the bottom it lies the bumper. And in the top on the glossy edging of the case.

Post has been editedAnkarii - 28.03.12, 16:14

Samsung Pleomax Pep-100 headphones
While from proven wired headphones, these are best
Nominal resistance 16 ohms
Therefore, it is necessary to select ears with such resistance

Complete with the phone came 2 films and case
Case Mal.
Films of terrible quality, we do not advise
Photo below the set
Attached Image

Post has been editedqazo - 30.03.12, 09:00

Rep: (29)
Qazo @ 03/30/2012, 09:50*
Films of terrible quality, we do not advise

Native films while roll

I also say about incompatibility with the chargerPlatinum USB Compact.He charges it and, quite, smartly, but at the same time, the phone cannot be used during charging, the screen stops reacting.

Checked another wired headset
HTC<RC E160>(Headset with the ability to manage music files)
All buttons work fine, but at maximum volume begin to frustrate on bass, the equalizer is disabled in the player
If you do not listen to maximum volume, then the sound is good

In the kit came white charging No name
USB Charger input: 110-240V 50/60 Hz 0.15A, output: 5v 1A
Full battery charging 6-7 hours, when charging connected, the phone works fine, not buggy
Attached Image

Because Wife Huawei Honor Charged Charging from her phone
3 hours up to 100%

If anyone has a white charging, as above, I recommend finding and use from Honora
When charging from Honora's memory, the phone is not buggy and they can use

Rep: (174)
I tried the official matte film, if honestly some kind of horseradish, she (painfully brings to the matte, the cheapest), a grain appeared, the colors became more faded, the nefiga does not save from the glare, they simply become different. From the prints saves badly (they still have, though they are slightly smaller than them).

In short, the estimate of 2 out of 5, stuck yesterday and already think to change back to the usual, glossy. There are even more pleasant colors and no grain ...

Today I purchased a new memory card
8 GB is not enough
ADATA<MicroSDHC-32GB Class4 + MicroSD -> USB Adapter>MicroSecureDigital High Capacity Memory Card

I saw and works without problems
Already 18 GB scored
working without brakes

Rep: (4)
As for the headset Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5vi, you can answer the button!
As for the flash drive, I have Kingston 8GB 10CLASS, I took in Citylink for 390 !! rubles, work perfectly, there is no brakes,Screen with dough

And who will prompt about the USB cable. What is his type, USB - Micro USB? How to order a second to work, for example, was.

And did anyone looking for fasteners in the car?

Thank.

Post has been editedBarbuz. - 22.04.12, 18:47

From the fastener in the car - I use the universal vertical, I was looking for a horizontal arrangement: the dimensions should be approached from HTC EVO 3D - 65 x 126 x 12.05, Siaomi - 63 x 125 x 11.9, it is possible that it will fit with a bumper, the location of the holes MicroUSB and cameras do not coincide, pretended to the pictures a hole under the camera may have to be fed to the file: 3 he himself did not merry anything and did not check.

Barbuz @ 04/22/2012, 21:39*
And who will prompt about the USB cable. What is his type, USB - Micro USB? How to order a second to work, for example, was.

The usual USB - MicroUSB is served in the computer in radiobes, etc.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/54469...holesalers.html

Boxing Charger for Battery, comes in a branded box,
Pretty funny thing, it is convenient to store / charge an extra battery in it.
In my opinion, the price is $ 3-5, a maximum of $ 7-10 and that's just a brand)))

Post has been editedSubmersion. - 27.04.12, 08:05

Rep: (1)
There is a clipseys for Xiaomi.New, in a box, with a protective film. Interested in LS
!
UP is raised for sale outside the flea market

Post has been editedRaveboy - 08.05.12, 20:52

Rep: (4)
people who understand whethertheseHeadphones to Mivana ??
HTC G19 иЂіжњє HTC S510B иЂіжњє G18 G14 G21

But no one ordered such a case?
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/53119...holesalers.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 17:41