> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S III

Rep: (469)
Communication loversSamsung Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage / Repair » | Firmware » | Custom firmware » | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) | Modified and stock kernels » | Editing system applications » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Camera talk » | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems » | power usage | Games » | Club lovers

Welcome to the club!

The club was created for more convenient communication fans Samsung Galaxy S III. There are no strict rules; if you do not understand something or can not find what you need - you can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Everyone who talks here automatically becomes members of the club: yes2:

Rules. News!
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

The policy of deleting messages in the club. Innovation.
In general, in the club, messages without violations are not deleted. But, based on the experience of the club guests and forum administration representatives, an additional rule is introduced.
Messages with questions on which there is a separate, specialized thread on the forum will be deleted!
Immediately, or rather, some time later, after the person was sent to the desired topic.
Naturally,Will not Delete the discussion, some problems or features of the device or android in general.
And of course , anyone can ask for help if he does not understand something or cannot find it, instructions, etc. There will always help.
But, do not need to create a copy of existing branches and discussions.
Details can be read in the explanation. Hope for understanding. I accept offers in lichku.
Explanation
The club is for the free communication, recreation, support relations and friendly atmosphere at the forum. And then ask the questions that are being discussed in a specially created for these branches, it makes no sense. Here people relax, talk on different topics. These same people will tell you to your question in the profile subject. And in a profile subject, much more likely to get an answer, and it will happen faster. It is also the inconvenience to guests of the club, as many follow the life of the club, and read the missing page. A read someone's long conversation about how to flash the phone, and the like, it's just not interesting, for this purpose, a branch Firmware for questions about your devaysa established branch Talk, etc., etc.
And we invite everyone to the club, just to talk about everything you want.
I hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. What would anyone who communicates here, was good and comfortable.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Our contests.
ALL PAINT RAINBOW
: hemp: 15Septembercompetition startsEVERYTHING PAINTSGLADIGI "!

We post the most interesting summer photos!

Rules:
1. The competition is held from 09/15/12 to 09/30/12.
2. You can submit up to three photos posted in one of your messages, marked "For the competition" (one landscape photo (if available), others at the discretion)
3. Voting is held (one vote for all photos of a particular contestant) from 10.10.12 to 10.10.12.
4. The winner is universally recognized and many, many well-deserved pluses!

Competitors.

The contest is over. Results summed up.

Winner of the competition "ALL PAINT RAINBOW" Plush_Cat ! I heartily congratulate you! I wish you success! And from teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses +

Animal Models
Competition Animal Models starts on October 22 !!!

We post photos of your favorite animals or just liked. Photos are taken, taken
Camera Samsung Galaxy S III (easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message.
The competition is held from October 22 to November 6.
Voting from 7 to 14 November.
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION COMPLETED. THE RESULTS ARE SUMMED.

Contest Winner Lilitochka
CONGRATULATIONS!
From teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses + : daisy:

Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year starts on December 31 !!!

We post our Christmas photos. Photos are taken by the camera Samsung Galaxy S III (it is easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message. The message should be marked "for the competition."
The competition is held from December 31, 2012 to January 14, 2013.
Voting from January 14 to January 16, 2013 in two nominations - Mr. and Miss
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION MISTER & MISS New Year OVER RESULTS BEHAVIOR.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

: daisy: Armagh & whdoc : victory:

Results of the contest to the Defender of the Fatherland Day

I want to add from myself
My first "pancake came out lumpy", but still I want to thank Dmitry, Alexander, Gennady and Yuri for their participation!

Guys, you are all WINNERS !!!

Thank you, and once again a happy holiday!
: congratulate:

Children's Photo Contest
TO about n to at R with d e t with to about g about f about t about ! ! !

By "numerous requests" and my inability to resist the opinion of the majority, the beginning of the Children's Photo Contest is announced.
Any photos up to 10 years old are accepted for the competition.

Dates: from March 21 to April 1

Attached Image

Competitors

Out of Competition

PS:"Inspirers" - dmrykov and Natacha
PPS: please "zaplyusovat" them for this "to the impossibility ..."
Completed Children's Photo Contest!

According to its results, the absolute winner was Lilitochka

: congratulate:: congratulate:: congratulate:

Your "prizes" to the winner leave Here

Voting, polls.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Must have
Type and description of the desktops of our teammates
Our daysof birth
JANUARY
sergo2kisa - 01.01 Sergey
ashryan- 01.01 Olga
burkin26 - 02.01
8ballcat - 06.01
castorthroy- 11.01 Andrey

FEBRUARY
Nevair - 02.02 Eugene
Histarchik- 06.02 Aleksey
streshnev- 14.02 Vlad
bboymakc- 18.02 Max

MARCH
Barmenchik - 02.03 Yuri
Mr.EzzO- 04.03 Eziz
Arhitektor58- 07.03 Vasily
Bledman- 07.03 Nikita
Nogovicyn_Andrey- 8.03. Andrew
whdoc- 15.03 Anton
kaleda- 15.03 Oleg
bilal17 - 17.03
Progressive1990- 19.03 Ruslan
pirskii.nikita- 19.03 Nikita
sanyabes93- 21.03. Alexander
def_237- 29.03 Dmitry
Aristarhas- 29.03 Yaroslav
(r @ zy M @ x $- 29.03 Maxim

APRIL
Andrey_Nik - 05.04 Andrey
GJIUXAPb- 06.04 Roman
braksi- 09.04 Michael
pmayorov- 10.04 Paul
Pashaka- 13.04 Paul
ulyanakuular- 16.04 Buyan Mergenovich
sned72- 19.04 Vyacheslav

MAY
master_piter - 01.05 Yerlan
METALLURG66- 06.05 Maxim
.: Orange :. - 07.05
Enlightened grandfather- 08.05 Gennady
Kitoman- 09.05 Vasily
dorel2005- 10.05 Sergey
barx- 14.05 Sergey
- Serge -- 16.05 Sergey
Raf1- 25.05 Raphael
fhasenov- 25.05 Farhat
dimasik28051999- 28.05 Dmitry
opkaa - 31.05
ANTOHA- 31.05 Anton

JUNE
Plush_Cat - 03.06 Tatyana
bigjoker - 07.06
Zenon z- 19.06 Valery
Princesssa79- 27.06 Anastasia

JULY
Andropov Desire S - 03.07 Alexey
Vovano64- 07.07 Vladimir
Noreg- 10.07 Dmitry
megajon- 17.07 Eugene
lionsha- 27.07 Catherine
sh_034- 31.07 Alexander

AUGUST
chegol_007 - 02.08 Nikolay
Alex0611- 11.08 Alexander
skorbut111- 11.08 Nikita
kinger- 17.08 Vyacheslav
Rom00- 18.08 Roman
Marcell10- 18.08 Artyom
zedt- 18.08 Ilya
Leucid- 20.08 Leonid
manlider2- 22.08 C)
GERA300- 25.08 Nikolay
guardtroops - 26.08
poppuri- 27.08 Andrey
dukesov - 29.08

SEPTEMBER
Gervs - 03.09 Vasily
- =: Archangels: = -- 14.09 Michael
Salara- 15.09 Galina
Andy K- 18.09 Andrey
Alex1273- 20.09 Alexander
_Nafanya_- 21.09 Sergey
Arboue- 21.09 Aleksey
ShamanIEA- 22.09 Eugene
juba- 27.09 Jabrail

OCTOBER
Kom-si - 05.10 Valery
sergei_swimming- 06.10 Sergey
Zhoglik- 08.10 Gleb
dmrykov- 10.10 Dmitry
Dis87- 23.10 Vladimir

NOVEMBER
streetpioner - 04.11 Yuri
sharif1720- 06.11 Eugene
farcop121- 12.11 Thomas
Armagh- 13.11 Julia
Sigal1976- 18.11 Eugene
Android I- 19.11 Alexander
unreal1979- 25.11 Nikolai
Kim5 +- 27.11 Ignat

DECEMBER
serj2510 - 16.12
Sadamaza- 17.12 Andrey
Lord_KorviN_ - 25.12
Alex0047- 25.12 Alexander
Lilitochka- 28.12 Nastya
Sunrise23- 29.12 Danka

Club photo album
Statistics of our communication
1 place - dmrykov

2nd place - Lilitochka

3rd place - zedt

the rest are here!
Signature
Link to the club to be placed in the signature

[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show url]

All questions and suggestions on the design of "Caps", as well as applications for adding to the spoiler "Our daysof birth"please write me in QMS

respectfully , Ilya (zedt)
Curator of the topic.

Post has been editedzedt - 10.07.19, 08:22
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (1199)
kirpits,
Oh well!!! So it is not necessary! It should be gentle;)

Rep: (855)
Natacha73 @ 07.07.2012, 12:03*
It should be gently

Yeah, gently brick ...: rofl:

Rep: (708)
Yesterday played with voltage control, to conserve battery life, while no difference ...

If anyone is interested

Post has been editedBarmenchik - 07.07.12, 15:13

Barmenchik,
And as a general impression of the phone?

Rep: (192)
My view of the Must Have
Many users early and late question: "Which is better and worse?". Especially for beginners that I think this list will help determine the choice.
Everyone has their own opinion on a set of applications for their goals and needs, in this list, I will describe his view of the must have.
This suite of applications I use or have used in the Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note, and now on the Galaxy S3
Some programs are purchased, as the best of their belief that they believe are essential, others are borrowed from the resourcesavagemessiahzine.com

Office, calculator, unit converter
OfficeSuite Pro Viewer DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, XLSX, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX and PDF files and attachments.
Smart Office + Office suite for Android, in my opinion, the best application. Beautiful interface, a lot of speaking.
Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel of all versions (as viewing and editing): 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
View PDF, view images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF

ezPDF Reader Comfortable and functional reader of PDF files with an excellent appearance. It is possible to add bookmarks to copy a selection of text to the clipboard. Inglish language, but easy to learn, which is seen in the theme translated into Russian language version.
Notepad + Notepad with auto encodings.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator One of the best calculators for Android is not very fancy, but functional.
Scan2PDF Mobile Sometimes it is very useful application, take pictures of the document, and the program will convert a photo to a PDF file. Of course not always get a perfect PDF file, a lot depends on the room lighting and time of day. But quite bearable to read.
QR Droid Private The program has the ability to create QR codes, are mainly used to scan QR codes with the camera the transition to the browser.

Finance, e-customers
QIWI Client for mobile wallet, conveniently, quickly, simply by having the terminals in the city. Without percentage Recharge, payment of mobile communications, the Internet and a lot more other things with your smartphone. In the presence of the purse on the site issued QIWI QIWI Viza Virtual Card for 5 minutes. Passes binding to Google Checkout shopping at Play Market, PayPal purchases on eBay, but almost all online stores.
Paypal PayPal purchase to the customer around the world. View recent transactions on your account PayPal, including requests for money sent from your device.
WebMoney Keeper Mobile The client for the mobile wallet. Universal tool for calculations on the web.

Schedulers, Alarms, Notes
Birthdays Widget birthdays and reminders. Nice, not big, transparent widget to display contact photo from the phone book. It has a number of settings for the reminder of the date, playing melodies, etc.
Go shopping The best app in my life, my wife writes a shopping list, weight, count. I go to the store and buy thousands of little things on the list, which may not remember. I deleted from the list purchased. A dream for those who go to big supermarkets.

Management optimization
Root explorer For the operation of the program requires root user privileges. File manager for User Root. Ability to view the system partition, hidden folders and files, edit, copy, move, etc. в„–1 on my list.
I will enumerate a few more file managers, in my opinion the best of the large of number of applications of this kind.

ASTRO File Manager File manager, does not require Root rights
EStrongs File Explorer Complete Alternative Root Explorer Root in the presence of rights - free file manager.
Total commander A well-known file manager for the PC is now on Android. ghisler program author writes that Total Commander for Android will be free and without advertising. TC functionality will be enhanced.
SPB Shell 3D In the past, paid the desktop and Yandeks.Shell currently free. Developers-Warez which is prohibited on the forum. I use it even with windows mobile, so perydya on Android once bought, probably a habit. Luxury desktop with 3D graphics and a minimum set of luxurious full-screen widgets.
Go Launcher EX Quick, smart, desktop launcher has a lot of options, replacing those which created a separate branch of icons and change their size, animation setting. On galaxy S2 used only to them.
Apex launcher Powerful, fast new launcher for the ICS, without the controversial leader has a bunch of settings. To select a widget from the application menu requires Root rights. It has its own theme, from the possibility of porting of GO Launcher EX and ADW Launcher EX.
CircleLauncher Beautiful little widget. Allows you to group applications and contacts is very convenient because unlike galaxy Note screen at SGS3 less correspondingly less fit shortcut to the desktop. This widget will expand the possibilities.
Dock4droid Popup Dock bar with icons added to his applications and recently opened. A rich selection of settings, both the dock and effects. The application runs on printsmpu RocketDock, all quadrupeds dock for your PC. Very comfortably.
Systempanel T ascus Manager / task-killer. Mainly I used to monitor and identify the so-called Jora. The app keeps track of the beast zhruschey resource for their destruction, and provides the data, charts and information about how to download the processor, consumption of battery power, shared memory, network traffic (at the moment). A clear favorite among the programs of such a plan, but she does not consume enough. Therefore, using only as strong when detecting the power consumption.

System applications
GreenPower Application for economical battery. GreenPower - fully automatic: after setting it works and saves battery in the background. This is achieved by an intelligent control and Wi-Fi mobile data transmission. They are turned off when they do not need, but provides minimal functionality: Auto switch on when you need it, or other applications (for example, to receive mail).
Autostarts For the operation of the program requires root user privileges. I can not imagine life without it on Android application. The program allows you to remove from startup unnecessary applications and widgets when you start the system, they can always be run from the desktop. But this resource savings achieved at the start, and their complete lack of background processes.
Titanium backup For the operation of the program requires root user privileges. Backup applications and user data (sms / mss / contacts). One of the best and most powerful programs for Android who is able to perform miracles. By passing a backup deletes system applications, a very handy feature freeze applications.
LuckyPatcher by ChelpuS For the operation of the program requires root user privileges. Patcher for most programs and games.
AnTuTu Benchmark Tests of memory, CPU, 3D graphics, read / write speed of the SD-card.
Scleaner Means for cleaning the device from dust, has programmable settings processes of observation and treatment
debris, creating the deleted data backup etc.

Shootme For the operation of the program requires root user privileges. The program for taking screenshots, shaking the phone, pictures are stored on the / sdcard / ShootMe. Convenient, fast, simple. But with the advent of sgs3 features palm screen capture I think the need for it disappeared.

Internet, Communication
In Touch Amberfog The client for the social network VKontakte.
Jasmine im IM client for quick and easy communication that supports ICQ, Mail.ru, Jabber, VC, Ya-line, QIP, GTalk. Recent versions have a data transfer, a wide choice of settings, themes, including transparent, now supports widget. In my opinion the best ICQ client.
Palringo Group Messenger Multi-protocol IM-client. Facebook Chat, windows Live Messenger, aol, yahoo messenger, gtalk, icq, jabber, iChat, gadu-gadu. The most interesting thing of course voice and picture messages, you can create groups of interest or chat in the existing ones.
Classmates 2.0 .. The new official app Classmates 2.0 allows you stay connected to the most popular Russian social network. The application supports major mobile version of capabilities and offers additional functions.

Internet, Communication
Kaiten Mail Email client. Kaiten supports IMAP Push, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV). Kaiten supports multi-user synchronization of folders, search, customizable alerts and more. On SGS2 considered his best client.
K-9 Mail Mail client. One of the few POP and IMAP, for Androida mail clients. In my view, the most appropriate. K-9 supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV). On the Galaxy Note in the firmware of the NGP I used this client.
savagemessiahzine.com Unofficial client for viewing the sitesavagemessiahzine.comVery convenient trick. Viewing the Reading-send a private message (PM), QMS, ktalog apps and games at your fingertips.
3G watchdog tracking program for the flow of traffic is not a big transparent widget on the desktop. The program not only monitors the traffic flow but also adjusts the cycle with the volume of your data plan and as a fact with notification of its privysheniya. There is a schedule in several embodiments, setting mass. On all my machines I did not allow to fail even once. As there is a possibility of creating a backup for data transfer.
Swiftp FTP server with the ability to transmit and receive on the wi-fi data. In conjunction with Totall Commander to the PC works fine.
I used it to SGS3 and Note, currently on SGS3 use a similar program:
FTPServer
Airdroid device management from a web browser computer via Wi-Fi. Certain analogue Kies but with more advanced features.
Dropbox A cloud server to store your data on the network. I like many fans of a freebie and Vare for not miss the opportunity to fuck free volumes of data hraneiya. The blessing is now for SGS3 users increased amount of free space and 50 gigs.
Yandks disc Just use and Yandks CD with his 20 gigs on board. Pros undisputed, or when the data is not lost and accidentally deleted.
HD widgets Borrowed from the tablet, there is a version for smartphones. I put on Note SGS2 and works great. Luxury clock widget and weather, customizable colors, there is a transparency, a large number of widgets displayed on the screen as a separate clock and weather as well as together.
Animated Weather Widget, Clock Developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum. Realistic animated video forecast. Bought, I could not resist. Very nice widget. Ability to set their backgrounds from the gallery.

Multimedia
Diceplayer The player with hardware acceleration for 720p video. Supported formats: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T.
Supported Video Codecs: HW: MPEG-4, H.264, H.263
SW: MPEG-4, H.264, RMVB, XVID, MS MPEG-4, VP6, H.263, MPEG-1, MPEG-2
Supported audio codecs: DTS, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, FLAC, MP3, MP2, WMA
Supported subtitles: SSA, SMI, SRT
Use with SGS2, I consider one of the best players.

Poweramp Audio player with lots of features. Plays MP3, MP4 / M4A (including loseless ALAC), FLAC, OGG, WAV, TTA, WMA, APE / WV. Optimized 10-band graphic equalizer for all supported formats, a separate tone control, presets (presets) equalizer, the ability to edit and add presets for the purpose of songs / audio outputs. Skins support, automatically download covers for songs, viewing, and tag editor, support .cue file, reads the image flac, etc. Player is updated very often, tired of her treat, bought, it's worth it.
Shazam Interesting toy and most importantly useful. Determinant of the song and artist. You do not know what plays on the radio? No problem when you have installed Shazam! Lift the phone to the speaker, and in 15 seconds you will know what kind of songs and artists. It works well.
Tunein radio Excellent internet radio, in the presence of wi-fi occasionally dabble. It has a recording function.
Quickpic Quick and easy image viewer with multitouch. Wonderful replacement for the standard gallery.
Camera360 A camera with a variety of effects. Well proven on all my devices. Has a lot of effects applied to the frame after the shooting, the ability to save as the original because the processed frame.
HDR Camera + Best of the cameras that I have tried to capture static elements such as backgrounds, landscapes, macro. To achieve HDR effects, the app creates three photos with different exposures and combines them into one, retaining detail in dark and bright areas of photos. After shooting, you can select a frame saturation.
Zedge Ringtones & Wallpapers A program to view, download and install wallpapers of high quality, as well as ring tones. Over 380,000 ring tones, wallpapers about 6,000.

Navigation (GPS)
2GIS / 2GIS Mobile 2GIS - free online directory of organizations with a map of the city.
More than 11.11 million PC users in 140 cities of Russia and Ukraine regularly use 2GIS to search for the information you need. you can search for user-friendly application, you can plot a route. The same application will be useful for walking around the city searching. Specifying the destination, get detailed information on the map, plus local transport ticket with the numbers of routes.

Navitel Navigator for Android Developers - Warez which is prohibited on the forum. Navigation software with offline maps, routing and support tubes. The program is paid, who are interested in Freestuff option, please PM.
PROGOROD Developers, warez software which is prohibited on the forum. "Progorod" - automotive GPS / GLONASS navigation with the latest maps of Russia. Recently, more interested this application compared with Navitel Navigator. There are some advantages.
How to choose a navigation system for a smartphone instead of navigator

Telephone part
Handcent SMS Wonderful tool for SMS with a large selection of various appearance settings.
GO SMS Pro Convenient SMS-chat. GO SMS - the program makes communication via SMS / MMS for a sweet treat. It framed the program in the style of iPhone.
cluBalance Widget for monitoring of the account + detailed statistics. It does not support the Beeline and Tele2 so that clicking on Beeline Megafon had to buy another widget: USSD Checker Balance via USSD requests with possibility of parsing + widget.

Book reading software
Cool reader Then ted version of the famous program for reading electronic books Cool reader
Supported formats: .fb2, .fb2.zip, .txt, .rtf, .doc, .epub, .chm, .pdb, .prc, .mobi. In my opinion the best program to read, has a lot of options.
A few more e-readers I've tried:
Moon + Reader Support fb2.zip, TXT, HTML, Epub, UMD and chm files.
FBReader The program for reading electronic books. FBReaderJ supported formats: epub, fb2, fb2.zip, rtf, html, mobi, txt. It also supports work directly with zip archives. Cool reader has a page turning animation.

I think that other users will supplement this list with their sets Must Have and had a magnificent addition to the cap of the club. Useful primarily for beginners and not only. Not bad if somebody will lay out its own set of games, as not all games in the section "Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III - Games" work adequately.

K
Added to the header.

Post has been editedNatacha73 - 07.07.12, 13:35
Reason for editing: Added.

Rom00,
This is a very useful article, many people are always raises the question-What prog to put first? And then the full nabor.Konechno, everyone has different tastes. In my opinion, the correct article! : Yes2: I think to raise in the cap.

Rep: (40)
sned72,
sned72 @ 05.07.2012, 23:02*
right here, if mozhno.ne say I have such options net.tolko ice-indication.

I'm sorry it took so long - the Internet interruptions!
Attached fileGT_I9300_UM_Open_Icecream_Rus_Rev.1.0_120608_Screen.rar(7.99 MB)

And in the reviewright herethere is such a phrase: "Another feature that is interesting - it Smart Alert - smart alert is responsible for missed calls or event you take the phone in hand, and only at this moment it vibrates, notifying that you have missed something." (section "Any additional and small chips"

Post has been edited8ballcat - 07.07.12, 13:12

Rep: (2362)
8ballcat, yes, there is, customizable menu / settings / Motion / intellectual ....- turn.

Post has been editedDM_FARK - 07.07.12, 14:18
Reason for editing: 1 from 8ballcat

Rep: (40)
sned72,
ABOUT! Thank you so much!
And the question has matured, it is possible?
I would like to add a font other than the existing three. I downloaded from the Samsung App, but they are just under the Latin alphabet! And I have a phone in Russian, and the web pages to look through Russian. It is possible to add something, you do not know?

Rep: (2362)
8ballcat, I know the menu / couples / display / font style / download fonts, and shake any favorite.

Post has been editedsned72 - 07.07.12, 13:52

Rep: (708)
Natacha73,
Only positive !! : Good:

Barmenchik,
Happy for you! : Yes2: I, too, was happy with everything. But I have only made Ruth. Custom firmware while not impressive, but at the same phone they just sat.

Rep: (449)
Something like that quiet today ... all hiding .. or drunk ...: D

assasa
We have 40 not pyanstvuesh, from the heat, and so all drunk.

Rom00, yes ... we also have the third day of summer finally ... 29-30 in the shade, and the sun does not ice.
But that did not stop yesterday ladies and Messrs, sorokogradusnuyu eat in the park near my house ..} -)

The people on nature rests. :-)

assasa @ 07.07.2012, 16:49*
But that did not stop yesterday ladies and Messrs, sorokogradusnuyu eat in the park near my house ..

I sympathize with, the same trouble, devouring the windows and not allowed to sleep, although I had 2-3 nights do not go.
But for the power offensively: D

Rom00 @ 07.07.2012, 17:41*
But for the power offensively
eeeehh ... it was is and will be ...
"And do not ... where we do not get away from it ..."

Although from time to time have a desire to go out and squeal on drunk rozham

assasa
Rom00,
And we still, except when there is a football. All night the fan to sleep do not give! :(

assasa
Have you tried the nucleolus franco.Kernel? How it behaves with respect to SiyahKernel S3-v1.2.6? The difference is noticeable?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/05/20, 23:43