Questions about working with Windows Server | all that concerns Microsoft server systems

Rep: (2729)

Attached Image

Description
Wikipedia -The line of server operating systems
  • Windows 2000 Server
  • Windows Server 2003
  • Windows Server 2008
  • Windows HPC Server 2008
  • Windows Server 2008 R2
  • Windows Server 2012
  • Windows Home Server -version for home users
  • Windows Home Server 2011 -version for small and home offices
  • Windows MultiPoint Server.
  • Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2016
  • Windows Server 2019
Configuring Windows Server 2008 r2 for home
Attached Image
  • Automatic login
    If you want to speed up the Windows boot process, then you can configure
    automatic login This feature is designed for those situations when one person uses the computer. After setting up automatic login, you will not need to enter a password every time your operating system boots.

To configure automatic logon to Windows, do the following:

1. Click on the Win + R keyboard (or the Run item in the Start menu).
    2. In the window that appears, entercontrol userpasswords2 and press Enter.
    3. In the User Accounts window on the Users tab, select your account and remove the tick from “Users must be enabled”. (Require username and password.)
    4. Click Apply.
    5. In the Automatically Log On window that opens, there will be three fields - User name, Password and Confirm Password. Enter your password in the Password field and again in the Confirm Password field.
    6. Go to the tab "Advanced" and remove the flag Require pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL.
    Everything. From the next system reboot, you will no longer need to enter your password. Logging into Windows will occur automatically.

• Disable event logging
    Attached Image

• Include components
    Open "Server Manager" (there are two boxes in the taxbar), select "Add components" at the bottom right. We put daws on
    1. Features. NET Framework 3.5.1
    2. Desktop features.
    3. So what do you personally need.

• We treat IE from paranoia
    In the Server Manager window, select "Configure Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration" on the right and set "Disable" in order not to suffer from Internet Explorer when downloading any page on the Internet.
  • Induce beauty
    1.In services we start Windows Audio; Themes. (Auto)
    2. Run the DirectX diagnostic tool.
    Press Win + R on the keyboard (or the Run item in the Start menu).
    In the window that appears, enterdxdiag and press Enter.
    Go to the tab "Screen". In DirectX capabilities, we include (if possible) Direct Draw acceleration, Direct 3D acceleration, AGP texture acceleration.
    3. Start, with the right mouse on Computer, Properties, Left "Advanced system parameters", Speed ​​- parameters, Provide the best view (Choose at will).
    All the delights of Sevens included.

• Solve problems with games
    1. To go all (well, almost all) games we need to leave DEP only for Windows applications, and also install the gameux.dll library (which needs to be torn out from the client version of Windows 7 x64). We copy it in syswow64 and in system32.
    Now turn off DEP - My computer (right click) - properties - additional system parameters - performance parameters - Prevent data execution and set to a high value (only for basic Windows programs).
    2. Add a joystick applet. Unpack the archiveAttached filejoy.rar(102.12 KB)
    to the root of the C: drive, reboot.
  • Installing gadgets
    1. Unpack the archiveAttached fileSidebar.rar(4.12 MB)

2. Run the file "install.cmd" from the Sidebar folder.
    3. Open the Task Scheduler, Action, Create Task, General - enter the Sidebar, below set "Run regardless of user registration". Action, Create (below), the path to "sidebar.exe".
    Reboot and immediately everything works.

Provided by:Win & Soft DG
Otmaza: The author is not responsible for the consequences of the application of these tips. Material is provided "as is"

Post has been editedstp101 - 26.03.18, 22:47
Reason for editing: New cap author AndrewP_one

Rep: (0)
Good time of day !! Sorry if not the topic .. The question is IE 11 on Server 2008 r2 refuses to open the page if I enter the router's IP, throws to the search page and of estestveeno writes that she (Page) can not be found. Enhanced Security Configuration is disabled, Kaspersky costs, but without it (I had endured and test) the same song, a reset did not help, there is no proxy. Although muff work quietly ... Google did not help .. :-(

Post has been editedmadmax64 - 13.09.18, 10:07

Rep: (2477)
* madmax64 As a new router?

Router Asus n11p firmware Padavan

Actually change the router did not give results, changed at Tenda AC1200

Rep: (2)
Hello to all. Does anyone have experience with the axis windose server for gaming? As performance than, for example, windows 10 about? In theory, it should be more productive, since it is not loaded with all sorts of services and processes.

Rep: (94)
* Faniskamen , Put windows 10 LTSB. On the north may be a problem with the wood, and other adventures.

Rep: (408)
People, I need your advice.
I plan to install Windows Server 2016 with the second OS on the laptop, and leave the top ten first in case I’m out with the laptop.

Actually, is it advisable to use the following characteristics as a temporary solution (before purchasing a specialized NAS, respectively).
A laptop
Model - ASUS X555LN
The processor - Intel Core i7 4510U (2.0 Ghz - 3.1 Ghz)
Video Card - Nvidia Geforce GT840M 2GB GDDR3
RAM — 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (4 GB soldered, 4 GB removable module)
Screen - 15.6 inches, 1366x768, widescreen
SSD Drive - Intel SSD 535 Series 120GB
Hard Drive - WD 1000GB

UPD: Windows Server is interested

Post has been editedGJIUXAPb - 16.04.19, 16:17

Rep: (-4)
Good day, should prompt windows searver 2016 .There are static and have 3g to reserve hamachi found that it was possible for backing 3d connect to the server .but he obryvaetet connection when you close the rdp connection .All processes .modno foot of the user to make so that they continued to live ?

Guys tell me what could be the garbage, I turn on the PC and I have all the downloads but the inscription "Welcome" it hangs!
What to do in these cases?

Rep: (186)
* Raskol_777 ,
Charts can conflict. Try safe entry

Rep: (18)
Hello
I decided to learn a little bit c windows server 2008r2
I put yet on a stand
Asrock n68-s
AMD Athlon x3 440 (will be ordered in the future phenom x6)
Setevuha own at 100 Mbps, but will also update
8GB DDR2
and embedded video

Firewood all set manually!
I can not understand why such a lag in the RDP lokalke. It feels as if not directly used udalenke lokalke and through some vneshke.
Computers go directly to the router keenetic giga.
What's the catch?

Also still do not understand why the server-axis does not ping computers. Router pings and no computer :(

Post has been editedantrus4 - 20.02.20, 18:11

I do not know what to write thread.
Such a situation, somewhere on your computer there are viral. Neither the doctor nor Antimalvar it can not find. It makes incomprehensible crap.
This is what in the logs of the application:
Windows Installer, follow the installation of the product. Product: FONDQXIMSYHLISNDBCFPGGQDFFXNKBARIRJH. Version: 2.0.0.0. Language: 2052. Manufacturer: FONDQXIMSYHLISNDBCFPGGQDFFXNKBARIRJH.
产品: FONDQXIMSYHLISNDBCFPGGQDFFXNKBARIRJH - 安装 失败.
产品: FONDQXIMSYHLISNDBCFPGGQDFFXNKBARIRJH - 启动 条件 描述
Start transaction Windows Installer:http://218.108.33.198:...4EBECF77184CBF8706.moe. Client process ID: 9624. (a lot of different IP and port)

of information can not be found, because it somehow does not (

Hello!
Which is better Windows 10, or Windows 7?
: thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 9:59