> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

WorkOrg | Program organizer for those who work in shifts

Rep: (72)
WorkOrg
Version: 4.1.535

Last update of the program in the header:28.03.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

other screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to make work schedules of any complexity, set a sound reminder before the shift begins.

Description:
WorkOrg is a program for those who work in shifts or have a cyclically changing work schedule.
It is a calendar filled with shifts according to the schedule you created earlier. Each schedule consists of an unlimited number of shifts, so you can create a schedule of any configuration.
Each shift has its own name, icon and color, so you can easily distinguish them in the calendar.
A distinctive feature of the application is that it can output a sound reminder before the shift begins. Thus, you do not need to set the alarm for tomorrow every day - the program will do it for you.
The program has a convenient widget where shifts are displayed for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Developer: Dmytro Horpynchenko

Russian interface: Yes

Google play

Download:

Version: 4.1.535 Attached fileWorkOrg_release_v535_2019-03-28_01-53-16.apk (8.05 MB)

Old unsupported versions
Version: 3.9.9 Attached fileWorkOrg_v3.9.9r_pre_new.apk (1.52 MB)

Version: 3.2.6 Attached fileWorkOrg_v3.2.6.apk (1.46 MB)

Change history
v4.1.535
• Schedule editing screen: Drag your shifts up and down while editing the schedule.
• Schedule editing screen: shift duplication feature
• UI fix for right-to-left languages
• Amendments to translations. Thanks for your help!
• performance improvements

Past versions

Post has been editeddim4_g - 28.03.19, 12:13
Reason for editing: new release version

Rep: (3)
The idea of ​​the program is certainly good, but I didn’t understand the settings. Apparently I'm completely dumb

Doxxet @ 03/17/2012, 07:36*
The idea of ​​the program is certainly good, but I didn’t understand the settings. Apparently I'm completely dumb

thanks for the feedback
Yes, you need to write a small manual, the first time it may be something incomprehensible, but in fact everything is quite simple

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 09:05*
Very beautiful icon.

maybe you just don't need it
but for those who work in a shift (for example, like me), it is very inconvenient every day to remember which shift and set the alarm today

Rep: (1351)
dim4_g I beg your pardon, I figured it out ... It would not be bad to change the badges, even for me, the experienced ones look brutal: D
I am specifically interested in displaying widgets with several graphs ... And the current change of tapu per day. To see several organizations with different graphs.

Post has been editedchuk-75 - 17.03.12, 10:35

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 9:22*
I'm specifically interested in displaying widgets with several graphs ..

Yes, widgets are my number one task now. I will soon configure the widget before adding it to the slave. table

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 9:22*
And the current change of tapu per day. To observe several organizations with different schedules.

interesting idea. I think it will not be difficult to add

dim4_g I will follow the creativity :)

Rep: (164)
Thanks for the program. Impressive. I understand that the icon from the status bar can not be removed?

Thanks for the program. Impressive. I understand that the icon from the status bar can not be removed?

in the sense of? I basically can add the item "do not display the icon in the status bar" in the settings, but how can you be sure that the program will wake you up in the morning?

Rep: (62)
dim4_g Recently, such a program was (I don’t remember the name, if I need to look for it) so she showed how many shifts and working hours in a month, can you fix these calculations in your program?

dim4_g recently such a program was (I don’t remember the name, if I need to look for it) so she showed how many shifts and working hours in a month, can you fix these calculations in your program?

yes, the idea is interesting
You can add, but you have to add the number of working hours per shift to the shift settings. and since the field for working out and screwing up the functions is very large, in order not to inflate the settings of schedules and shifts, I am thinking about a modular system.

I ask everyone who needs some kind of functionality to offer here in comments

What modules are slanted:
- something like accounting boo (counting working hours, days (and maybe money))
- something like a timetable for students (or someone else) according to the numerator

Post has been editeddim4_g - 17.03.12, 20:01

dim4_g Indeed, it will be easier with the modules ... With the ability to create duplicate widgets. As described above, various graphs (work / part-time work are also important for many). But again, full information on tapu for a date is necessary, preferably with the possibility of correcting a certain dates, without changing the subsequent schedule.
P.S.Yes and selective synchronization with Google will not be superfluous

Post has been editedchuk-75 - 17.03.12, 20:43

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 7:39 PM*
With the ability to create duplicate widgets. As described above, various graphics (work / part-time work, also relevant for many).

Yes, this is a very necessary thing and I will add it immediately to the main program.

But again, the full information on tapu on the date is necessary, preferably with the possibility of correcting a certain date, without changing the subsequent schedule.

If the current output for today (tomorrow, any date) is displayed for all graphics, it is easy.

Another thing is if you need something customizable for tapu. it's more complicated here. everyone wants different things, but to grow a huge monster who knows how to do everything one doesn’t want - it will be more expensive for himself. here, I think, it is necessary to divide into smaller tasks

P.S.Yes and selective synchronization with Google will not be superfluous

I agree, in our time it is almost necessary: ​​yes2: but this will not be soon. and most likely, it seems to me better in the module

Post has been editeddim4_g - 17.03.12, 21:35

dim4_g @ 18.3.2012, 0:06*
..other thing if you need something customizable by tapu. it's more complicated here. everyone wants a different, but to grow a huge monster ..

Yes, it seems to me, it will be enough to display the event on the selected day + the ability to change the notification time / cancellation of the event without affecting the subsequent chain ... There is no one who needs the monster and first of all, the program is alarm clocks + visualization of periodically recurring events. :)

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 9:04 PM*
Yes, it seems to me, it will be enough to display the event on the selected day + the ability to change the notification time / cancellation of the event without affecting the subsequent chain ...

Aah, cancel / change a reminder for today is a useful feature, think about how to finish. there may be difficulties, but a good idea

chuk-75 @ 03/17/2012, 9:04 PM*
... first of all, the program is the alarm clocks + visualization of periodically recurring events. Right?!

yes. + can still couple of small functions. the rest in modules and optional: yes2:

damn, it still does not reach. Here I have a change of 3 after 3 days / night, i.e. March 15,16,17 I work on the night from 19:30 to 07:00, then on March 18,19,20 I rest, followed by 21,22,23 I work on the day from 07:00 to 19:30,
is it possible for me to set up a program under this schedule? but I still can not understand

a new version
Attached fileWorkOrg_v1.1.0.apk(371.79 KB)

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 17.03.12, 23:08
Reason for editing: added to the header

Doxxet @ 03/17/2012, 9:55 PM*
damn, it still does not reach. Here I have a change of 3 after 3 days / night, i.e. March 15,16,17 I work on the night from 19:30 to 07:00, then on March 18,19,20 I rest, followed by 21,22,23 I work on the day from 07:00 to 19:30, because Is this a schedule for me to set up a program? but I still can not understand

look
March 15 is the starting date, you put it in the column

you add day, you write night, count. shifts 3, well, customize the icons, color, start time 19.30 to remind for 1.00 (ringing at 18.30). save
you add a day, write a day off, count. Shifts 3, well, you customize the icons, color, put a daw not to remind. save
press add day, write day, count. shifts 3, well, customize the icons, color, start time 7.00 to remind for 1.00 (ringing at 6.00). save
everything. Zhmesh save (although strange, before the night does not rest chtoli?)

I do not rest, 3 per day, 3 days off, 3 per night, 3 days off, 3 per day, etc.
Hike me this program should be engaged in the weekend. I did everything exactly as you wrote, as a result, in my calendar, all my days were painted on working days :) starting from the 15th

need to set up like this
Attached Image
and it will be like this
Attached Image

Here, now figured out. Thank you very much for the program, it is very useful.

The 1x1 widget closes with an error. It is advisable to go to a date by tapu. Other wishes are voiced above. We are looking forward :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 11:21