Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Firmware "Dark Knight" | AOSP ROM source code on Android 4.0.4 with Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Rep: (100)
Samsung GT-I9000 Galaxy S - Dark Knight Firmware
AOSP ROM source code on Android 4.0.4 with Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

PictureSamsung GT-i9000 Galaxy S
Description | Discussion | FAQ|Accessories | Decorations and modifications of software пїЅ
Firmware: | CM7 firmware | Firmware 2.3 | MIUI firmware | Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S CyanogenMod 9 | Android 4.0 firmware from Team ICSSGS for Samsung Galaxy S | AOKP firmware for Samsung Galaxy S | Any ICS'y Discussion

This firmware program from the Samsung NO !! Put them too it is impossible, and it does not support KIES!

[color = blue]
According to the survey: The best engine for "Dark Knight" is: Semaphore ICS [/ color] (in hat)

Latest version:DK: V5.5.

[B] At the moment, the last working version of it:
Likeman -more will not deal with the modification of the firmware since moved on to the project AOKP This is his latest firmware for DK! Details

Important information about firmware DK4!

XDA thread

Do not forget about the fact thatall firmware-based ICS actually have beta status.
But that does not stop a lot of people every day to use them.

Link to firmware
Dark Knight modified by Likeman
I'd add that this is the most successful and stable fashion compared to other (Ics) :-)

Firmware Dark Knight 4 modified by Likeman v.1.0
The list of differences from the original version and firmware znakostvohereon the official site.
download:People
Installation
  1. Make a backup copy of the application, for example, by using Titanium Backup.
  2. The recovery necessarily make nandroid backup
  3. Next, you need to flash version Dark Knight 3 modified by Likeman v.1.6 and, if required, to do with the "clean" installation. Links and instructions are here. I am sure you must first download and initial setup with a wizard that will be executed after the first download.
  4. Next, download the zip-file Dark Knight 4 modified by Likeman v.1.0, copy it to the internal storage. The recovery not need to perform wipe data / factory reset or wipe anything else! Next, from the recovery sew the downloaded zip-file.
  5. Reboot your smartphone.
  6. Give firmware for some time to come to a proper performance.

Dark Knight 3 modified by Likeman v.1.6
The list of differences from the original version and firmware znakostvohereon the official site.
Download: narod minus.com

Set through recovery
Recommendation: go to "Dark Knight" to produce the drain through the installation of firmware.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Dark Knight 4
List of changes:
1. Fix the external card
2. The general EEPROM acceleration
3. Script supercharger control RAM (100MB by default)
4. Fixes for Jobs Market
5. Brand Dark Knight application from Droidtheory
Download

Changelog DK 3.0
List of changes in the Dark Knight 3:
1. Added AOKP rom control.
2. Fixed external SD-card.
3. added import numbers with SIM cards.
4. Fixed the bug of sinale notice.
5 additional programs are installed in the user profile.
6. added advanced settings Galaxy S.
7. T9 dialer.
8. A new wallpaper.
9. Build.prop and INIT.D script Updated.
10. Fixed Chrome browser.
11. The improved GPS performance.
Download

Additions to the firmware
Improved camera:download
В® Trebuchet Launcher:download
В® Nova launcher:download
Apex Launcher:download

Kernels
nuclear Hydefromchdiman
Icy Glitch V14xda
Platypus NEOxda
devil kernelxda
Kernel Semaphore ICS xda

Hyde firmware kernels from SunnySan

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

How to install

Hyde Installation TeamHackSung BUILD from Dancer-Sk

Installation:
We believe that you have a common Stock firmware, do not touch anything.
(Note: to download any files from the sitesavagemessiahzine.comYou need to register. Before flashing, remove the external flash memory card - there was a precedent with butlupom).
1. Preparation of the firmware:
Put the core, giving CWM (rekaveri custom, we will put the firmware through it).
For example this:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1378487/CF_Root_XX_OXA_JVU_2.3.6_v4.3_CWM3RFS.zipor any other custom kernel on2.3They all support the CWM.
Set the kernel using Odinhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1035517/Odin3_1.85.zip :
-Sets drivers on the PChttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/569406/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exeIn any case, restart your computer.
-Translation body in flashing mode on OFF body consistently stifle GROMK_MENSHE + HOME button (center) and the last ON. Hold until you see the picture - a yellow triangle, the robot with a shovel and a handful of something.
-Podklyuchaem cable to the PC, the driver determines. The string below the first cell should be yellow.
-Nazhimaem PDA button, point to our kernel. The remaining lines available. We reserve the jackdaws only Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time and in front of our core.
-Nazhimaem Start. We wait. Phone is switched on.
We now have a kernel with CWM)

2.Proshivka:
Throws on the phone (ie, / sdcard, non-removable internal memory 8-16Gb) files that will be sewn into the phone.

1) Go to the CWM (OFF on the body consistently stifle GROMK_BOLSHE + HOME button (center) and the last ON. Hold on, the top line until a list appears which says the CWM). Controls: Navigation - Volume keys, the choice - the power key.

2) Make a full system reset the phone: press the "wipe data / factory reset" ->We confirm the selection. (An operation system takes less than 5 seconds)

3) sews items 1-3 (2-3 optional, on request, they are not mandatory), to do this: press "install zip from sdcard" ->"Choose zip from sdcard" ->* Select the file, confirm selection * ->Run line, and a progress bar will appear. We look forward to, is being installed. (An operation system takes less than 2 minutes)

4) Make a full system reset the phone: press the "wipe data / factory reset" ->We confirm the selection ->Reboot option "reboot system now"

5) Wait until the device is loaded. For a long time, because the cache is completely created virtual machine Dalvik. (An operation system takes less than 2 minutes)

6) If, during the firmware get any problem, whether butlup (cyclic loading for a few seconds), or anything else at any stage of the firmware - it's okay to distort the battery and re-produce the action described in paragraphs 5-8.

7) Rejoice!) Now you have a brand new operating system Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich on the Dark Knight 3.0

FAQ
Question. I've installed the app, but it slows down terribly.
Answer. View Settings; -For developers -Uskorit GPU -PROFIT work!

Question. Sees no external sd card? Sorry if that of a dumb question. I'm just a beginner in this business.
Otvet.Pochti all ics firmware path emmc changed to be in the root folder to use any file manager.

Question. How to change the path to save the photo / video camera.
Answer. Can not be changed.

Question. I installed the firmware, but when loading the sensor does not work.
Answer. Install kernel for i9000 (unnecessarily in the firmware for it i9000b).

Question. I installed the firmware, but the phone is not loaded on screen Galaxy S
Answer. Reboot into blue recovery menu (displayed after the firmware ROM ICS) and sew firmware again.

Question. Why is the battery expends so much?
Answer. The first 2-3 days after the firmware is possible the rapid discharge of the battery. To calibrate the battery must undergo 2-3 cycles of full charge & battery.

Question. Does "flash player" in the browser "opera"
Answer. Yes it works.

Question. Appendix Music / Calendar / Market / Contacts crashes with an error.
Answer. Clear application data through the program manager (in the settings or third party).

Question. How to change the modem?
Answer. Download modem link from the spoiler "for the ICS Modems" and install it through rekaveri.

Question. How to return to the firmware 2.3.x through CWM rekaveri?
Answer. Nothing. First you need to sew through Odin / Heimdall Multifile the drain firmware enabled checkbox re-partition.

Question. Can I go back to CyanogenMod or MIUI 7 through CWM rekaveri?
Answer. Can. In rekaveri do wipe all partitions, and then sew the desired firmware. If at one time will not be set - sew through rekaveri again.

Question. Where are created during the installation backup firmware? Can I delete them?
Answer. The phone memory / mnt / sdcard / colckworkmod / backup. If there are no problems after the upgrade / installation of the firmware - backups can be deleted.

Question. Google Music player says "Could not play the track"
Answer. Clear data and cache of the player.

MiniFAQ on problems in the firmware of max1musss

Firmware modifications
animation window
Different themes effects for Dark Knight 3.0

ChaosRevenege

Psynflip

Vortex

Standart

How to install
Before installation, make a backup of datajust in case
1. Download the archive.
2.Pereyti in rekaveri menu.
3. Set.
4.Perezagruzit smart.
5.Radovatsya new animations.)

Removal of residues GB

Battery percentageonly DK2.1

video DK

Questionnaire
1. How NUCLEUS you think works best with this firmware?
Winner: Semaphore
Attached Image

Why was my post removed?
The post is subject to removal if it contains:
- questions that are not related to the ICS, including the third-party software;
- questions whose answers are already in the MINI FAQ & added to the MINI FAQ;
- issues solved in new firmware versions;
- answers given earlier by other users;
- requests to assist in the installation, if there is no complete description of the actions you performed
- short reviews about the firmware (in the style of "flashed ... works fine");
- feedback on the return to another firmware without a detailed description of the existing problems;
- the answers of this kind: "I have the same problem";
- questions about other piercings;
- all the other cases described in the rules of the forum;

Questions about the "missing" post you can refer to the PM to the Curatorsalphasim

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use the buttons under the messageAttached Imagefor posting evaluation. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy. Thank you very much.

Update header: (05.06.2012)

Post has been editedloza - 25.06.12, 17:51
Reason for editing: Corrected remove excess + details.

Rep: (39)
F.A.Q

Question. I've installed the app, but it slows down terribly.
Answer. View Settings; -For developers -Uskorit GPU -PROFIT work!
Q: I have an external USB flash drive detected by the computer but does not open, what to do?
Answer: Use programku Multi Mount SD-card
Question. I installed the firmware, but the phone is not loaded on screen Galaxy S
Answer. Reboot into blue recovery menu (displayed after the firmware ROM ICS) and sew firmware again.
Question. Why is the battery expends so much?
Answer. The first 2-3 days after the firmware is possible the rapid discharge of the battery. To calibrate the battery must undergo 2-3 cycles of full charge & battery.
Question. What should I do if I can not hear the interlocutor? (Relevant to captivate)
Otvet.Ustanovi any modem from I9000!
Question. What should I do if the music application crashes with an error?
Otvet.Nado go to Settings->Applications->Find muzyki- application>Clear cache

Post has been editedalphasim - 11.03.12, 14:53

Rep: (28)
Face Unlock is not working, an error application.

Face Unlock is not working, an error application.

He's not where normally does not work. Because poor camera, no they are not properly engaged.

Rep: (113)
at the core of katabatic (semafor): thank_you:, which is put together with the firmware, voodoo works! : Blush:

Rep: (38)
3rd day this firmware.
Yesterday saw the strangeness. For no apparent reason the network is missing. After the reboot, everything is fine.
Missed calls and sms sea. Was there a bug in someone else?
MTS operator

MocshinV,
Try to put the other modem'sherechoose

Rep: (15)
It does not work yusb modem, click on the check and immediately turns off the machine. I did not find the TV output.

smertnet, YUSB or Wi-FI? if the second, and then will not work because the CM9 not screwed yet!

Rep: (2)
I also thought Prosha very stable and fast, edinstvnnye until 2 major disadvantages: no radio and does not read the external mikrosd card, although pictures with her in the gallery there.
Also, sometimes when you lock the screen flashes, and the like with a button and a widget. also via the standard widget is not disable, and does not include the Internet, shaking his sides, but he did not always work. Liked it more responsive sensor, a smart interface, the battery is finally up to 100% charge, the truth is planted still faster than 2.3.6

Rep: (28)
alex86dee @ 6.3.2012, 1:32*
Do not torment yourself and your smart. Put CN.9 and core Devil.Nedelyu both passed. Everything works great. Such minor glitches and flaws like any other assembly ICS no. Try it and see for yourself! And the work at times better!

We do try and make sure this is still the best option for our smarta.Kazhdomu own and do not need so agitirovat.Stavit no zastavlyaet.Ili you have so sorry for?

Post has been editedLevwa - 06.03.12, 03:08

Rep: (8)
bigmazadancer,
about the external card has a million times pisalos.poisk you have been waiting for, as well as the firmware is really pleased, it is quite stable, so far) ugh, ugh, ugh.

Post has been editedvanish51 - 06.03.12, 08:24

Rep: (4)
A perezaleyte Battery Percentage. And the outputs 410 - Gone

And something I do not understand how the call to put his song. Prompt who knows

K
Perezal

Post has been editedalphasim - 20.03.12, 11:34

Rep: (0)
majesty34,
Also I could not understand how to put your call :) On the inside of the memory card in the media folder, create audio / ringtones and song to Throw

Rep: (4)
kindzaza89, I made a little easier. Winamp installed and put through it.

alphasim, thank

Rep: (19)
What Bluetooth, just does not work as well on Android 4.0 from Team ICSSGS?

Rep: (13)
This firmware is implemented to switch tracks the volume rocker to Locked. state?

Eutihes,
That is not all work!
Ohotnik-3D,
Not.

Rep: (125)
cheblakov @ 07.03.2012, 20:48*
thebeat1982 Nstrange995 have Russian language, the screens are made with pomoymu galaxy nexus, I'm sitting on this firmware is already a long time and I have all the flies and the battery holds a great, IMHO this is the best for our Ics aparata at the moment
Doom ... but I hold no more than 12-16 hours, this firmware, I can not understand what is the reason ....

Rep: (0)
Yes boot appeared on the screen noise, sound. Noticeably that it occurs at the processor frequency.

Rep: (6)
al_wo Probably 12-16 hours with heavy load, or even average, I think it is quite normal, because other ports I have until the end of the day did not live properly if you sit on the internet wifi, wifi using other firmware 2-4 hours fly

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 11:01