> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Air Display 2 | Additional monitor for your PC or Mac

Rep: (22)
Air Display 2
Version: 2.0.0

Last update of the program in the header:26.02.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Connect your Android device to PC or Mac as an additional monitor

Description:
Turn your android device to an additional monitor to PC or Mac
WiFi connection through a router is used, and a direct connection of the computer computer is possible.

Description ENG
Turn Your Android Tablet Into A Second (Or Third) Monitor for Your Mac or PC.
Ever Wish You Had An Extra Display for Your Mac or Windows Computer? There's an app for that. With Air Display, You Can Use Your Android Screen As A Wireless Display, To Extend Your Computer Desktop. In Order for Air Display to Work, Your Computer and Android Device Must Be Connected to the Same Wi-Fi Network.
Air Display's Performance is Extremely Responsive, Employing a Unique Dynamic Compression Algorithm. On a Typical Wi-Fi Network, Mouse Cursor Refreshes Are Indistinguishable From A Wired Mouse. Air Display Works in Both Landscape and Portrait Configurations. Just Rotate Your Screen, and It Automatically Reconfigures. Air Display Makes A Laptop Much More Useful by Increasing Its USABLE SCREEN SIZE.
Air Display Not Only Gives You A Wireless Computer Screen Extender, But Also Works AS A Tablet Input Device. You can Use Your Finger to Draw Directly On The Screen's Surface. Try it WITH A CALCULATOR, PAINTING TOOL, OR MUSIC CONTROL SURFACE. Simple Gestures Allow You to Operate The Right Mouse Button and Scroll Wheel. WHEN YOU ROTATE THE SCREEN, OR DISCONNECT AND RECONNECT, Your Windows ARE Automatically repositioned ApproPriately, So You Don't Have to Drag Them Back to the Android Screen.
Some Great Use For Air Display Include:
- Fill Your Air Display Screen With Your Utility Apps Such As Ichat, Mail, Ical, and Calculator.
- Graphic Design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator USABLE ON Your Laptop by Putting Your Tool Palettes on the Android Screen.
- Music: USE Your Android Screen As A Wireless Control Surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
- Programming: Use The Extra Display Area for Such Auxiliary Development Tools As Console, Terminal, And The Debugger.
- Business: Move All Of Your IWork and Office Palettes and Inspector Windows Onto Air Display, And Let Your Document Fill The Screen.
On First Launch, AIR Display Presents Easy Instructions for Download Software for Your Desktop COMPUTER.
Macintosh Compatibility: Air Display Requires Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) OR LATER, On an Intel CPU. Both 32-bit and 64-bit Systems Are Supported. (Note: The Drivers Work Great On Mac OS X 10.7.2 (Lion) Except for Mac Models with Dual Nvidia GeForce 9400m & 9600m Video Chipsets).
Windows Compatibility: Air Display Requires Windows XP (32-bit Only), OR Vista OR 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Windows 7 STARTER EDITION IS NOT SUPPORTED. Aero and DirectX Will Be Disabled While Connected to Air Display, and Re-Enabled Upon Disconnection.

Client for Windows.

Developer: Avatron Software.
Homepage: http://avatron.com/
Android Market: https: //play.google.co...om.avatron.airdisplay2.

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.0.0 Air Display (post alex0047 # 42912620)

Past versions
Version: 1.5.3 Attached fileA153_mm.apk. (1.2 MB)

Post has been editedolmusi - 26.02.16, 09:31
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Acer A501 32GB + Windows 7
Does not plow, Connect icon hangs on the tablet screen

Rep: (2)
Interesting thing, for work in the same Photoshop Pts is useful, only the settings are not enough

ENPIRE @ 02.26.2012, 19:23*
Acer A501 32GB + Windows 7
Does not plow, Connect icon hangs on the tablet screen

I have nexus One (CM7) + Windows7 = all the rules

Rep: (87)
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 + Windows 7 = Flight Excellent
And how to display the taskbar on the second monitor? I just turn the window, or just want to open the second application, I will need to take a mouse in my hands and switch on the first monitor?

Syntax error in the analysis package.

An interesting thing, on Xperia Pro works :)
A little frightened when when installing drivers on the computer, the monitor began to flash: D

Godinraider @ 02.26.2012, 23:02*
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 + Windows 7 = Flight Excellent
And how to display the taskbar on the second monitor? I just turn the window, or just want to open the second application, I will need to take a mouse in my hands and switch on the first monitor?

Try DisplayFusion or Ultramon for taskbar + all sorts of buns, and active windows with a monitor on a hotkee ​​monitor are transferred Win + SHIFT + Left or Win + Shift + Right

List of hotkeys (hot keys) used in windows 7
Win + Up - Expand Window
Win + Down - Restore / Minimize Window
Win + Left - Attach a window to the left edge of the screen
Win + Right - Attach a window to the right edge of the screen
Win + Shift + Left - Switch to the left monitor
Win + Shift + Right - Switch to the right monitor
Win + Home - Minimize / Restore all windows
Win + T - Select the first item in the taskbar (Repeated pressing switches to the next item, Win + Shift + T - scrolls in reverse order)
Win + Space - Show desktop
Win + G - Display gadgets on top of all windows
Win + P - Display additional display options (extend the desktop to 2 monitors, etc.)
Win + X - Launch Mobility Center
Win + number- Run the application from the taskbar (Win + 1 launches the first application on the left, Win + 2, the second, etc.)
Win + "+" - Zoom
Win + "-" - Decrease Mashab

Windows Explorer.
Alt + P - Show / Hide Preview Panel

Task bar
Shift + click on the icon - Open a new application window
Ctrl + Shift + click on the icon - Open a new application window with administrator privileges
Shift + right click on the icon - Show application menu
Shift + right-click on the icon group - Show menu, restore all / collapse all / Close all
Ctrl + click on the group of icons - Expand all windows of the group

Post has been editedspyk3r - 27.02.12, 07:03

Rep: (72)
It is also possible to directly connect a computer computer

How to implement this?

Rep: (1)
x8 norm, but slightly freezes: lol:

Does not work. Or I do something wrong :(

Waffle only works?

Rep: (940)
Huawei U8800 works. You can even look at the Slideshow)

Galaxy S2 Flight Normal

And the reverse mode is impossible? Well, what would be transmitted to the computer from the phone, it will be more useful for me to seem to me ....

You can a normal installation file, it gives a syntax error

EVO 3D installed normally, no errors.

MakeSeel,
Makesteel @ 02/27/2012, 15:10*
And the reverse mode is impossible? Well, what would be transmitted to the computer from the phone, it will be more useful for me to seem to me ....

And via HDMI adapter did not try to connect the body to the monitor?

Syntax error

I have a black screen on the body (win7 + samsung galaxy ace)

I'm fine all - Samsung Galaxy Asse + Win 7

I connected without any problems, but it is possible to make the same slave on the screen. Table with labels and taskbar? So-there is a full double, I would like to manage PC from the device's screen.

Duplication of monitors in the Windows settings did, all the same screen as a continuation of the monitor goes.

Rep: (12)
Error when analyzing the package

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 10:37