Club owners Huawei MediaPad | Club owners to communicate Huawei MediaPad device

Rep: (437)
Owners ClubHuawei MediaPad
PictureHuawei MediaPad, T-Mobile Springboard, Orange Tahiti
Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware (OS 3.2) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Games for Huawei MediaPad пїЅ | Navigation for Huawei MediaPad пїЅ | Huawei MediaPad Owners Club пїЅ | HUAWEI Fans Club пїЅ

Competition for the best desktop!
You can put your screenshots with indications of the software / widgets. We collect and organize multiple voting!

1. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to follow the topic of the club.and so torn by five supervised topicsTherefore, the curator of the topic is searched in advance. The main duties are to make sure that there is no mate in the subject matter and that they are not violated.Commandmentsand search for posts among posts useful posts that would make sense to add to the FAQ or header.
2. Do we need the symbols of the group? Type of signature below and list of participants?

Post has been editedDTS - 06.06.12, 09:26

Rep: (58)
People, tell me, who uses Telegram what client? I just can not find the one that is put on our unit. Android 4.0.3

Rep: (0)
Huawei MediaPad T3 version KOB-L09, I can’t get the applications installed on the SD card. The built-in memory is 16GB, in the butt, on the SD card is 32GB and only 2GB is occupied there. According to numerous recommendations, I did this: Settings-memory-default storage location-SD card. But he still puts the application in the internal memory. And formatted and no way. Android 7, like someone wrote that it can not be done?

Rep: (248)
* mi7676
here is your topic:
Huawei MediaPad T3 8.0 LTE - Discussion

Here is the Huawei Mediapad 7 "2011.

Rep: (4)
* X.J. , the cart does not support this version of the android, I use Plus messenger v4.1.1.1

Rep: (1)
Druisy, tell me!

I want to install a cute game from childhood. Tablet mediapad m3. After installation climbs so

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Guys help me, please I have a problem with tehoy.
I Huawei VINOVO V1 stopped working and show the charging. Pressing any button he just pischit.vchom problem? What about him? How can I fix it.
help me please

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (8)
This thread stalls?
Here MediaPad V6 just came out ...

I'm generally confused, Honor is, why the mediapad, as if it is Huaway ...

Post has been editedVeshurik - 13.10.20, 21:34

Rep: (248)
* Veshurik,
This thread on Huawei MediaPad without numbers and letters.

Rep: (1)
Pulled out an old man. I want to make a table night light from him or something useful. Advise software, Android is old at all.

Rep: (43)
Shaklov @ 15.12.20, 16:39*
Pulled out an old man. I want to make a table night light from him or something useful. Advise software, Android is old at all.
Put a meteorological station from the Gklah as I will serve on ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.12.20, 13:15