The problem: micro SD card is no longer mounted, and the plate can not see it. If you connect through the SD-adapter into the slot on the docking station, it can be seen.
There are ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF300TG, charged to 100% (and the tablet battery, and keyboard-dock battery), connected to a power outlet.
I was Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, the original WW Stock firmware version 18.104.22.168. The bootloader is not unlocked, root access was not - in general, to date about the firmware update and accompanying dances with a tambourine did not think.
I bought a card microSDHC TRANSCEND 16GB, Class 10, TS16GUSDHC10 (here thishttp://www.citilink.ru/catalog/gadgets/flashcards/617028/)
Downloaded from the official website of ASUS specifically for this model (TF300TG) is for firmware version WW WW version 10.4.3.9 with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
Everything according to the instructions (which is this:http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/TF...pdate_SOP.pdf):
unpack the downloaded archive (turned inside ZIP-file with the firmware) in the root of the said card, connected to a computer through a USB card reader Transcend.
Safely remove the card reader from Windows. I pulled out a micro SD card.
I put it in the micro SD-slot plate. Saw in the area next to the clock icon with a triangle about the System update available.
Pressed the screen, launches the update. Micro SD card from the tablet did not take out (the one with the same firmware file is, try to remove it in the firmware!), The button is not pressed, waiting for the end of the firmware.
Firmware is successful, I began to work and noticed that the micro SD card is no longer recognized by the tablet.
The audit revealed the following:
- The card is seen on a tablet, and is operating normally (reading / copying files), if it is through the SD-adapter bundled, voktnut in the SD-slot dock.
- If you plug it into the micro SD-slot on the tablet, the folder / storage folder visible / storage / sdcard1 with attributes D --- and zero size.
- When it to stick a micro SD-slot plate ten seconds brakes (probably trying to mount?)
- On a computer card that is connected via the same card reader, it is functioning normally.
- Check card using h2testw.exe - the apparent size of an application to the settings - 14990 MB.
The following steps do not help (the card still is not visible, if it is to stick to the micro SD slot plate):
- I tried to format in FAT32, NTFS with all possible cluster sizes, making quick format, full format, like a standard Windows utility, and SD Formatter'om.
- Tried to delete a section from the card, how to create a new principal, make it active and formatted in FAT32 and NTFS utility Minitool Partition Wizard Technical Edition.
- reloads the plate, loaded it as a cold boot, then wipe, doing factory reset: not inserted in the micro SD slot card, with her formatted to FAT32 with the standard cluster size, with it formatted as NTFS with a standard size of the cluster - a total of 12 different combinations.
The situation is very similar to the one described here:http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/tra...n-update-6.htmlPost has been editedizogfif - 11.03.13, 03:17