I want to share your experience! I died with a card with an encrypted section on Android 6.0.1, the phone stopped reading it.
I only learned about the chiffration when I was convinced that no computer didn't see her. I tried to restore directly, and found the name of the Android_Expand section. Here, good Google helped.
In general, this wonderful article saved mehttp: //nelenkov.blogsp...m-adopted-storage.html
And no less wonderful free (!) Testdisk programhttp://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Download
1. Rutuer the phone (many have already been shut down).
Here I note that TWRP did not want to boot with this card, and indeed the phone tupil, so I took the map.
I am afraid to insert another, so as not to lose the key (although it is unlikely), so I used the ADB Sideload for the firmware SuperSU.
2. We read from the phone via an Android application or via ADB file Expand_xxx .. (all different name) at the address
I used ADB Shell.
3. Acting according to the instructions in the article, take 16-bit key from this file and generate the file
/ Dev / Mapper / Crypt1
Ubuntu works here on the VirtualBox and the USB cartrider promotion, although at first I tried Ubuntu on the gland.
4. MOUNT I did not work because of the errors of the FS, so just run Testdisk, which can work with / dev / mapper / crypt1
5. In TestDisk, choose:
Create Logfile.>Disk / Dev / Mapper / Crypt1>None partition table (automatically determined)>Analyze>Quick search>P: List Files
Hooray! If all is well, you can see directories with files.
6. Following the prompts copy the files from the desired directory (I have for example / media / 0 / dcim) to your virtual.
Here auto-mode (copy selected) I do not copy everything because of errors on the map. Therefore, we look at which files after copying have 0 size and copy them again manually.
Total I saved somewhere 98% pictures (other pieces), 85% video.
Maybe someone comes in handy! But it is better to break everything more often!)Post has been editedRu4kin - 17.01.17, 22:59
Reason for editing: in the header