Mp3 ringtone editor version: 1.0 Last update of the program in the header:9.02.2012 Short description:
Edit mp3 files directly from your phone.Description:
A simple mp3 editor of its kind.
The edited melody can be put on a call, reminder, notification, etc.
- Editing music files (MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR and others) stored on the SD card;
- Built-in explorer, with a display of what type the file belongs to (ringtone, notification, alarms) with the ability to choose where to look at the files (All, Artists, Albums, Genre, explorer through folders or from the playlist);
- Record your audio track with its further editing;
- Filling in ID3 tags (Title, Artist, Album, Genre);
- Convenient editor interface. Select the desired section of the track, click save and select the type: Ringtone, Notification, Alarms or Music. (When you select the first three types, saving occurs in the appropriate folder on the memory card: / sdcard / media / audio / ringtones (notification or alarms). What I personally thought was convenient, then there is no need to use the explorer to transfer the file to the desired folder.
singleton839 Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.t...sx.ringtoneedit
Download: version: 1.0 ringtoneedit.apk
Russian interface: Not