> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Mobile BASIC | Development in Basic applications

Rep: (2)
Mobile BASIC
version: 4.12

Last update of the program in the header:01.11.2016

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
BASIC programming language for Android.

Description:
Programming Language - Mobile BASIC - program for Android allows you to easily write small program directly on your phone or tablet with Android. Mobile BASIC can be used to write a variety of programs, including: - personal productivity, business, education and special interesting applications.

OPPORTUNITIES
BASIC of Dialect structure - no numbered rows, IF THEN ELSEIF ELSE ENDING, REPEAT UNTIL, WHILE ENDWHILE etc.
a strongly typed language with 8 data types: BOOLEAN, BYTE, SHORT, INTEGER, LONG, FLOAT, DOUBLE, and STRING.
of arrays (single and multi-dimension)
of routines and functions.
of Mathematical Functions, including: LEFT $, RIGHT $, MID $, LEN, STR $.
of graphical tools including: CLS, SETCOLOR, PLOT, DRAWLINE, REPAINT, SCREENWIDTH, SCREENHEIGHT + more in the lungs and the full version.
the time and date functions: TIME, MILLISECONDS, SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR, DAY, MONTH, YEAR.
Simple means of input \ output (OPEN, CLOSE, INSERT, TAKE)
a comprehensive built-in help system.
of more than 100 simple examples that illustrate the use of each object.

Notes
1. This is a free mobile version of BASIC, which is optimized for the mobile phone (portrait orientation). If you intend to use it on the plates, you'll like and a standard BASIC, which supports portrait and landscape orientations.
2. Free version of Mobile BASIC is limited to small programs (4 KB) and does not include the number of teams in the schedule - in standard and Lite version more access.
3. Free mobile version of BASIC does not include the touch command: TOUCHUP, TOUCHMOVE and TOUCHDOWN

Mobile Basic migrated from Java on Android. Opportunities there is little in the free version of one-third of all cut down (so the size of the script is limited to 4000 characters). The full version can be operated with a touch screen, but the information about using keys, images and other media I in the help file is not found. But unlike yavovskogo BASIC several new features (language acquires the same normal form), even used the PLO tightened.
In Market presented 2 versions, free of charge (attached) andpaid(166,90 rubles).

Russian interface: Not

Developer: David J Firth
Homepage: http://www.davidjfirth.com/
Google Play: Removed

Download:
version: 4.12 MobileBasic (Post Camry_351 # 54246563)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 22.04.18, 21:38
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (0)
oh, spoil tube BASIC every function ... :)

Rep: (912)
Transfer
Programming Language - Mobile BASIC - program for Android allows you to easily write small program directly on your phone or tablet with Android. Mobile BASIC can be used to write a variety of programs, including: - personal productivity, business, education and special interesting applications.

OPPORTUNITIES

BASIC of Dialect structure - no numbered rows, IF THEN ELSEIF ELSE ENDING, REPEAT UNTIL, WHILE ENDWHILE etc.
a strongly typed language with 8 data types: BOOLEAN, BYTE, SHORT, INTEGER, LONG, FLOAT, DOUBLE, and STRING.
of arrays (single and multi-dimension)
of routines and functions.
of Mathematical Functions, including: LEFT $, RIGHT $, MID $, LEN, STR $.
of graphical tools including: CLS, SETCOLOR, PLOT, DRAWLINE, REPAINT, SCREENWIDTH, SCREENHEIGHT + more in the lungs and the full version.
the time and date functions: TIME, MILLISECONDS, SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR, DAY, MONTH, YEAR.
Simple means of input \ output (OPEN, CLOSE, INSERT, TAKE)
a comprehensive built-in help system.
of more than 100 simple examples that illustrate the use of each object.

Notes

1. This is a free mobile version of BASIC, which is optimized for the mobile phone (portrait orientation). If you intend to use it on the plates, you'll like and a standard BASIC, which supports portrait and landscape orientations.
2. Free version of Mobile BASIC is limited to small programs (4 KB) and does not include the number of teams in the schedule - in standard and Lite version more access.
3. Free mobile version of BASIC does not include the touch command: TOUCHUP, TOUCHMOVE and TOUCHDOWN

Post has been editedWhitestar - 28.01.12, 23:16

Rep: (236)
not bad, but better to have a full-featured turbo pascal made more useful than

Rep: (0)
medved0001 @ 29.01.2012, 10:16*
It would be better full-featured turbo pascal done

Here's how ... I-th programmer students how to = /

Rep: (28)
What's the difference on what to study algorithms?
BASIC taxis

if you will bring to mind how yavovsky bass, it will be good. I yavovskom long sitting. and this while disappointed. I would like the full version, but I do not have a card to pay for a program.

Rep: (1)
hmm .... cool thing ... but there are similar programs for other languages ​​??? C ++, Java, and other ??? if there is post a link or tell me the name)

Rep: (3)
Damn, and I wanted to buy, but I heaped supermarkets third series buggy, so it ....} -)

full version bought me try. Must work.

Attached files

Attached filemobilebasic.FullVersion.apk(386.61 KB)
Attached filemobilebasic.FullVersion.apk(386.61 KB)

Shoot the wrong file attached, come home, perevylozhu.

Who rocked accomplish your goal, work for you, no.

does not work :'(

At work, at a friend HD2, Android 2.3.4 apk zapkstilas he pulls out of Titanium. others may need to ppm?

Rep: (296)
Without LuckyPatcher asks to buy at convenience store ... and this is the usual shell, generally in the APK does not compile (or rather under Androyd to direct it to run is not possible, only the shell MobileBasic)

I believe that anyone who is interested in a course that is an interpreter) to write programs on a smartphone is certainly a perversion, though I wrote a Windows Mobile smartphone software rather debug Campiglio on BB: happy:

The program is probably the poloydet (probably self-taught) who decided to start a n a C / C ++, and so to speak with the basics of simple or something :-) well, like me. At work, there is no possibility to put a third-party software, and that practice. Not convenient course, but tolerable. It is clear that those
who fumbles so to speak. She had not rested :-) if anyone need anything, write how to unlock. Home made. lay out
PS And sorry for being laid not work apk.

He asks the same license. sorrowfully

Posted 05-02-2012, 20:33:

Who knows where to download anjedit?

who has a new full version Barsika? Put pliz, and then the market tupit not download anything.

Rep: (71)
Took away the Full version and patched Lakipatcherom, then it is removed and reklamku and everything works!

Rep: (29)
mefi73 @ 5.2.2012, 21:33*
He asks the same license. sorrowfully

Posted 05-02-2012, 20:33:

Who knows where to download anjedit?

Maybe Anjedi?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 4:24