> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Windows Phone 7 - Firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[Mozart] [8779] Nextgen + | Unofficial firmware from Zloy Pryanik

Rep: (856)
The material provided in the subject is unofficial. In case of unsuccessful firmware installation, the author of the topic and the administration of the site are not responsible; All actions at your own risk!

Thank you very muchBarin , feropont , gres-197for help in creating the firmware!

Attached ImageNextgen+
This is the future ...
Attached ImageT8697, T8698, T8699
Latest version 3.4

Smartphone: Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General: Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ
Firmware: General flashing questions пїЅ | Radio module firmware пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Important topicUpgrade all WP7 devices through Zune

Upgrading via Zune will kill the bootloader, with minimal hope of recovery!

Friendly thread onXda-developers

Thanks to my beta testers, namely:aliengoo

Firmware Reviews: (HTC HD7)
wpcentral
wp7lab
1800pocketpc
wp.pandaapp
withwindows

Languages:
All official 24 languages
Date of release:
Drivers / firmware base:
Radio module version
5.71.09.02a
Windows Phone Version 7.5:

Features of the firmware:
  • Installing * .xap from the browser on the phone
  • All the latest versions: WP7.5, programs, radio
  • Full Russian language
  • New wallpapers, backgrounds, colors of hubs and various beautiful
  • The firmware is lightweight from all trash
  • Programs from HTC Titan
  • Full-Unlock by ultrashot
  • A huge number of small tweaks to improve stability and performance
  • Loyal Romodel, which will take into account all the comments and suggestions :)

Instructions on firmware:
1. We charge the device 100%
2. We put RSPL / HSPL
3. Unpack the archive and run the * .exe file
4. Unsubscribe in this topic, otherwise you will be included in my "black list" :))
:savagemessiahzine.com: Financial assistance to the creators of the firmware OS WP7
Download

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! It is forbidden to discuss issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop), as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)! Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life! For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Post has been editedkovalDN - 28.02.14, 08:45
Reason for editing: removed the survey due to irrelevance; Removed the NEW icon from the message

Reserve

Rep: (15)
1) will it be possible to make updates via the cab sender /
2) through zine, in general, you can not install updates, or you can not install updates that are from htc?

partenit
  1. not
  2. Meaning? and so all the newest. It is impossible, only at your own peril and risk

Rep: (15)
Of course, the meaning is not great, just M $ every couple of months I finish wp, and it seems like I just put a new one, and ms is already sending something and updating it in my head :)

partenit
all that they are just sending is now already there, as soon as something new appears, I will immediately update it.
Kabov will not, point.
PS, we test thoroughly, because the beta, the glitches here must be, the more you catch, the more I will fix: D

Rep: (32)
Is the camera from the latest firmware from Feropont or standard?

Rep: (36)
Well, pop about that, you just need to adjust it for yourself) and it turns out completely not bad. I'm more interested in, I do not have one shared Internet? And when I put a SIM card for the place of the name, the home network writes.

Post has been editedaliengoo - 24.01.12, 09:37

KlimRLK,
At a feropont standard camera, hidden functions are simply activated. Here they are also activated.

Posted on 1/24/2012, 09:44:

gavrila
there is such, I will edit.

gavrila
let's do :)

gavrila
Yes, I will come from work and correct.

Rep: (164)
The question is a little off topic, but how can you manually save the games through the device manager? And then Pts want to potest this creation, and it’s a pity to lose saves :(

Rep: (5)
Wish Add a registry tweak so that the navigation alphabet of programs appears with 50 (or even 100) installed applications.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Start /]
"GroupingThreshold" = "0"
We set, for example, a limit of 100. Reboot

Sapar
to me and many other users, it is convenient.

Rep: (164)
Can I still add a tweak on the volume in the headphones? if there is such

Rep: (332)
Thank you for asking a class !!! current camera 5 megapixels, the patch would be native-Mozart

dinatron
No wonder :) we'll do it today maybe update.
Ps check if there is a glitchHTC HD7 NextGeN + "HD7" (Post # 11071022)

gavrila
It means that today I will have to download the update :)
Any other preferences to fix?
Internet sharing works?

gavrila
1. Already in the next topic was discussed, do not like 10%, like 90%. Do not please everyone)
2. We'll see, I have a wonderful email, and so ...
3. Already looked, there are no flours to the application, you need to collect it yourself.
4. I’m not sure, people are indignant too well, they say it’s not clear on Rtsssky it’s not clear: D
5. While newer can not gash
6. If you post a new har, then update
7. Yes, cut out completely.
In general, a lot of things cut, so the weight is small :)

Rep: (20)
Zloy [email protected], 12:21*
so nicely add mail ...

I confirm!
shared internet does not work ...

Post has been editedkom11111 - 25.01.12, 13:58
Reason for editing: added & quot; general internet & quot;

Rep: (0)
Zloy Pryanik if there is an opportunity to add deepshining marketplace I will be very grateful, and super firmware everything works fine

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/07/20, 21:58