> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Intercom for Android | [BT] Walkth of Bluetooth (Bluetooth)

Rep: (567)
Intercom for Android
Version: 2.2.10

Last update of the program in the header:14.09.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Bluetooth calls.

Description:
Ability to make free group calls via bluetooth! In my opinion it is better than its closest competitors, such asMotolky., Bluetalkie., Wi5andBluetooth phone. Fully meets the declared functionality in a pair of "HTC Desire + Nexus One". In the settings there are 2 options forMicrophone errors for smartphones SAMSUNG GALAXY SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE
What can:
1. Calls via Bluetooth (up to three) and via the Internet (up to 11 people, but the call via the Internet is no longer "ah!", But a quality bluetooth dialer - rarity)
2. Setting out the outgoing sound
3. Two channels of radio
4. Support headset as microphone
5. Setting the noise threshold so that you are clearly audible
6. Volume indicator
7. Functions: the silencer of the voice of the caller and the joy of his voice
8. 3 ways to start talking: click-and-say (PTT); The voice is heard when crossing the threshold (THRESHOLD, it is a shorter on the left); Speak-when-say

P.S. The program has an analogue running through the local network without a modem, as simple as through bluetooth (one device is connected via WiFi to the Hotspot access point created through the second device; you can send files, call, send messages, and all this without any Internet, free, with a huge speed ) who has already become legendary - Wi-Fi talkie
AndProg for drawing and text chat via Bluetooth: Bluetooth Paint Chat

P.S.S. Please do not throw the topic with such messages, like "SGS works"

Russian interface: Not
Android required: 5.0 and higher

Developer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=yerrampe
Homepage: http://www.androidintercom.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidInterCom.

Download:
Version: 2.2.10 Updating the GP (Vladimir Evseenko)
Version: 1.4 Android Intercom (post alex0047 # 71520988)

Past versions
Version: 1.3.2 Android Intercom (Post Ferhad.necef # 60103571)
Version: 1.0.3 Attached filecom.androidintercom-1.0.3.apk. (1.42 MB)

Version: 0.9.31 Attached filecom.androidintercom_0.9.31.apk. (635.94 KB)

Version: 0.9.30 Attached filecom.androidintercom_0.9.30.apk. (613.52 KB)

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editediMiKED - 14.09.20, 11:26
Reason for Editing: Update: New Version 2.2.10 Update GP

Rep: (9)
A simple question is a distance?

Rep: (351)
fox1561
Schoolchildren at the lesson in different corners of the class will communicate: D I remember at school, class in 6-7 commonly on bluetooth chat))

By the way, for those who needText chat + chat-drawing This program is suitable (also through bluetooth): Bluetooth Paint Chat

Post has been editedKyogre - 23.12.11, 15:40

Rep: (51)
Something does not work in a pair with HTC Hero, just do not see each other ...

k0rvin,
1. Do you have detectability on both devices?
2. In the search in the official settings of BT, they find each other, if they find, then the fierce of them, after the prog

Rep: (271)
SGS 2 (CM7 2.3.7)<<<--->>>SGS 2 (2.3.6) Work! : yes2:

Rep: (43)
Clasty prog leave

Rep: (10)
What do you think on O1 will pull?

Rep: (30)
At such a distance it's easier to finish: rofl:

Rep: (7)
I have long been looking for a program that would allow the android phone to pretend to the headset for any other bluetooth phone. Nobody met this?

Rep: (0)
More on bodies with java applications} -)

Rep: (0)
rusman-8, everything works without problems

Rep: (17)
Guys, there is such a program on iPhone .. Walkie Talkie in my opinion is called .. in the AppStore it is .. so, two friends with iPhone 4 at a distance of 100 meters heard each other .. specially measured .. Tell me, it's how it is possible ?)) Or does it not work via Bluetooth?

Green hornet
Difficult to read postscript in this topic? Specially wrote that there is the same program, but it works through Wi-Fi (without internet and without modem! ): Wi-Fi Talkie Lite

Rep: (70)
Green Hornet @ 12/29/2011, 21:15*
Guys, there is such a program on iPhone .. Walkie Talkie in my opinion is called .. in the AppStore it is .. so, two friends with iPhone 4 at a distance of 100 meters heard each other .. specially measured .. Tell me, it's how it is possible ?)) Or does it not work via Bluetooth?

Radius of BT 2.0 so much as on the wafer ~ 100 meters if it is not trimmed for energy efficiency

Rep: (7)
SGS2 + SGGIO All the rules, but for some reason the speaker works very quietly

Rep: (15)
Excellent program. For jokers about schoolchildren, I will say that the program is wherein the intelligence:
1 - Communication in extreme situations (speleology, worked in a cave at a distance of 30-40 meters exactly)
2 - Contact Support for Movement (Motorcycle Click + Pair of Comrades)
I think another bunch of useful applications, the program specialized I think

Rep: (15)
He agreed with the developer, everything translated, the update will be on Sl. Stolel.

Vol4ik,
Have you seen that this product has an analogueWi-Fi talkie? She has more distances, but also charging she eats a faster.

Post has been editedKyogre - 20.05.12, 10:56

Rep: (16)
Android Intercom 0.9.39

List of changes:
1. ICS Bug Fix

Download:
Attached fileAndroid_intercom_0.9.39.apk.(640.81 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 16:48