LiveCD / DVD / USB - help in the choice of distributions | [windows] solution of questions

Rep: (2729)
LiveCD / DVD / USB- help in the choice of distributions

SOS! пїЅ| Windows (Xp | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10) | Selection of network equipment пїЅ | Selection of components for BB пїЅ | Problems with BB пїЅ | Discussion flash drives пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Network setup пїЅ | Search software for PC пїЅ | PC software catalog | Drivers | Discussion Ubuntu Linux пїЅ | Hackintosh on PC пїЅ | Smoker "Tehnotrepalki" пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ

Attached Image

A bit of theory
Live CD is an operating system that boots from removable media (CD, DVD, USB drive, etc.) and does not require installation on a hard disk for its operation.
The same concept designates also carriers with such OS (sometimes distinguish Live CD, LiveDVD and LiveUSB - depending on the carrier).
Live CDs allow you to quickly start working with a computer, avoiding the lengthy process of installing the OS. Running a Live CD usually takes several minutes, while the first launch (installation) of a traditional OS often takes from one to several hours.
Most of the Live CDs used are based on the GNU / Linux operating system, there are also Live CDs based on other Unix operating systems: FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, OpenSolaris. Using a Windows Live CD is a license violation.
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 17.04.18, 14:46
Reason for editing: New cap author, cap Nik2001Nik3006

Rep: (1539)
And it’s not difficult to make a bootable USB flash drive with a bunch of different systems, for this there is a Multisystem program

Rep: (1958)
* ctich21 * ssv56, like * Yuriy S. looking for willing to test, not?

Rep: (1539)
Well, it’s clear that he was looking for those who wanted to test it and it is still not known which systems are on it, and I don’t see the point in this flash drive, the most common multiboot one.

Rep: (1979)
* pasha_550
With a size of 120mb, it may have been found, but with 12GB, I do not believe in it ...
Therefore, I believe that the idea is obviously doomed to failure.

Rep: (1300)
my cd version of the boot disk
suggesttool kit on cd
what's inside
=== LiveOs:
-Xalex
=== Acronis tools:
-Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server
-Acronis Disk Director 10 Server
=== gadgets:
-Plop Boot
-Memtest v2.1
-Viktoria v3.52
=== several handy-useful handheld tool programs
Attached Image

ps burn the * .iso image to a CD-ROM, and after recording, use this CD-ROM as a boot
pp How to make a bootable USB stick from an image? it is easy to do this from BootIce from the kit:
-Formatting a flash drive is not necessary (your folders-files-documents on the flash drive will be saved), the main thing is the availability of free space for the copied files
-if you will format, I recommend NTFS (many times more resistant to file loss errors,but the write speed to the USB flash drive will drop slightly)
Attached Image

1. prescribe mbr-->Grub4dos,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. prescribe pbr-->NTLDR,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. copy the contents of the image to the USB flash drive at its root (!!! with all hidden folders and files !!!however, the visible folders "= ***" and "+ ****" can not be copied)
Attached Image

4. to defragment the flash drive (some programs, for example Acronis B&R, curse, do not load if their image is broken into parts)
------------------------------------------------
my dvd bootable version
suggestDVD toolkit
this DVD can be used as a constructor (delete something, replace something, add something) in more detail at the very bottom of the post in section 3.1 in the lowest spoiler (copy options)
what's inside
=== LiveOs:
-Xalex
-RusLive
-PuppySummer
-Xtreme with win8.1 trial distribution
=== Acronis tools:
-Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server
-Acronis True Image 9 Echo
-Acronis True Image 11 Home
-Acronis Disk Director 10 Server
-Acronis Disk Director 10 Suite
=== gadgets:
-Plop Boot
-Super DOS
-Memtest v2.1
-Viktoria v3.52
-QuickTech Pro 5.80
-Hiren BootCD 9.7
=== garbage (for fun)
-Kolibri
-Kolibri 2
-Kolibri new
-Menuet
=== several handy-useful handheld tool programs
Attached Image

=== some handy useful installable programs
Attached Image

=== trash cleaning utility for the folder / Windows / winsxs / for win7 with my detailed step-by-step instruction
Attached Image

ps * .iso image must be recorded on a DVD disc, and after recording, use this DVD-ROM as a boot

how to make a bootable USB stick from an image
You can do this easily with BootIce from the kit like this:
-Formatting a flash drive is not necessary (your folders-files-documents on the flash drive will be saved), the main thing is the availability of free space for the copied files
-if you will format, I recommend NTFS (many times more resistant to file loss errors,but the write speed to the USB flash drive will drop slightly)
1. prescribe mbr-->Grub4dos,
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. prescribe pbr-->NTLDR,
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

3. copy the contents of the image to the USB flash drive at its root (!!! with all hidden folders and files !!! you can without the visible folders "= ***" and "+ ***")
Attached Image

some more basic options for copying-changing content (if you think about it, you can come up with more options)
more copying options (as well as changing the contents and not only for the USB version (you can change the DVD image itself before burning to the disc):
copy the same thing, but without the /sources/install.wim file (removes the existing trial distribution win8.1 - only the Xtreme shell remains)
Attached Image

- copy the same, but at the same time into the sources folder (!!! with the obligatory replacement install.wim, !!! but without replacing boot.wim and setup !!!) drop all the files-folders from the sources folder of your distribution win7, win8 or win8.1 (replaces the existing trial distribution win8.1 with the one you have, prefer)
Attached Image
Attached Image

-copy only these files (Xtreme will be absent)
Attached Image

copy only these files and replace the menu.lst file in the root of the image-disk-flash drive with this one from the archiveAttached filemenu.rar(799 bytes)
(only Xtreme shell will be present)
Attached Image

4. to defragment the flash drive (some programs, for example Acronis B&R, swear-do not load if their image is broken into parts)

==========================================
ps on organizing multi-boot of different versions of windows on one computer using the above options
as well as on the manufacture of their themes

Multiboot (Post znznznz # 43027044)

Post has been editedznznznz - 23.11.16, 14:20

Rep: (3)
Colleagues, help me choose an image to make a bootable flash drive with which Windows would immediately boot. What is required is UEFI support, since it will load on the tablet, 32-bit support, preferably seven or XP, since it will be necessary to work with terminal software and an internal modem using AT commands. Preferably integrated .NET FRAMEWORK. Well, to get up on a flash drive. Actually everything. Multiboot 2k10 DVD / USB / HDD - on the first page is not very suitable.

Rep: (1602)
* sva745,
Well, I have a bootable flash drive with a 7x64 installer ... It is for booting from UEFI. And what to do with it?

I'm afraid that UEFI and 32-bit support are difficult to compatible things, it seems to be being solved on Win 8, sort of. About XP, you can definitely forget. But he already reaches the rank of Nashagalyabaluvan, excepttoGOsaw on a flash drive and not fool around with PE.

Rep: (3)
Well, I have a bootable flash drive with a 7x64 installer ... It is for booting from UEFI. And what to do with it?

terminal allows you to download, COM ports can be viewed?

Shoore @ 12/03/2014 00:16*
I'm afraid that UEFI and 32-bit support are difficult to compatible things, it seems to be being solved on Win 8.

let's look for more options then

Rep: (1602)
SVA745 @ 12/03/2014, 08:56*
terminal allows you to download, COM ports can be viewed?

Well, I didn’t look at it - I needed it specifically for one task - to install 7x64 on the GPT disk from under UEFI ... which I was looking for almost a week. Checked, everything was installed (because it is a pity to rub it).

Rep: (49)
Tell me where to get the working program Elcomsoft System Recovery Professional, in an iso image. Found on the Internet, but she doesn’t want to read the information from drive C in any way, she sees only drive D on windows 7 32 bits. Password can not be considered an account. Sorry if not the topic, but when searching for this program I was given this post

Rep: (61)
Guys, I create a multi USB flash drive, I figured it out, but when I add the Windows distributions, and try to install them from the USB flash drive, where I need to choose which drive to install the OS on, it says that there is no driver for the SDR, USB flash drive or hard drive, I use GRUB4DOS, a USB flash drive 2.0, ports too.
What could be the problem?

Rep: (1091)
* mahasuk11, you are “out of luck”, a rare but unpleasant glitch. I also ran into him on a laptop, solved the problem like this
LiveCD / DVD / USB - help in choosing distributions (Post # 29941751)

Rep: (0)
Good day. Download, satisfied. Everything is super. There is only one question. Not by assembly, but by Live CD in general.

The situation is, for example. Firewood on Windows flew to USB, it does not plow anything at all. Those. and keyboard and mouse. Can I somehow get into the device manager (another working Windows) from under the Live CD and fix the firewood on the working Windows?

Rep: (208)
Bootable antivirus disks (updatable)

Post has been editedgrazer08 - 23.05.15, 17:37

Please throw the assembly to a noob in order to make a bootable USB flash drive and throw Victoria for it to test the hard drive

* fattt, http://hdd-911.com/ind...id=27&Itemid=27#zapusk
There areLiveCD Windows'7 v5.5c (cuba) 197MB, and probably in any other too.

Post has been editedShoore - 30.05.15, 18:07

Shoore @ 05/30/2015, 9:01 PM*
This assembly has a LiveCD Windows'7 v5.5c (cuba) 197MB, and probably in any other one too.

Thank. Is it suitable for windows 8.1 64bit?

Is it suitable for windows 8.1 64bit?
Windows which side to Live in general?

* Shoore,
I do not know. Just the name confused
After the service, I stopped seeing the bootable USB flash drive. Two flash drives, not one sees. What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/18/20, 05:01