VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (2)
qxbutch @ 3.12.2011, 20:05*
I have an original card so worth it.
Slightly modified the ball joint itself to increase its angle of rotation.

I twirled my kardok and, frankly, did not understand how it is possible to modify the hinge to increase the angle of rotation. Can crop itself "leg" of the holder (rim around the external holder of the hinge)?

Rep: (267)
GrAnd1 @ 26.03.2012, 12:22*
Interview..!
Do I have to Automator Videoeregistratora (BP) on Tasker add audio and (or) voice notification about exceeding the specified speed threshold (On / Off)?

I would not mind, I think the idea is not bad.
GrAnd1 @ 25.03.2012, 20:53*
But ICS and surprises, such as I'm afraid ...

Is that a half an hour ago I went to Google Play and found himself update "MTS Mobile Mail"I was very surprised, because never in my life did not set such an application, and I have the operator Megafon o_O The main thing I do not understand how it is to remove and generally it is not displayed, there is someone in the Google Play writes that can be eliminated only by the root, but the question is how to find it on the "body" Yes I forgot to say that all (or maybe not at all in the end ....) who SGS2 and all who moved to ICS 4.0.3 now find yourself in this sorry for vyrazhenie- fuck, there's all the same confusion as I do, and most importantly the people did not know who to blame Samsung, or MTS, or both ... or people who ICS also check how are you doing?
And yet it is through the Google Play web site can not be found until the application is displayedMTS Mobile Mail"Only through a mobile version of the Market.

Post has been editedusatoday - 26.03.12, 23:30

Rep: (848)
usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 00:11*
displayed MTS Mobile Mail "only through a mobile version of the Market.
And try to look through Samsung apps ... (Some are trying to upgrade a program on Google Play, even though I know that puts them in Samsung apps.)
Try to put moreTitanium backupthey can pochikat system prog ...
StillAdvanced task killerthey can also be pochikat system prog ...
I am waiting ...

Posted 26-03-2012, 23:30:

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 00:11*
I would not mind, I think the idea is not bad.
So you put the Automator?

Post has been editedGrand1 - 26.03.12, 23:38

GrAnd1,
Who is going to watch, as long as the screenshots look, make it more clear what's what (you you look at the rating of the application, how many units are now urge, about an hour ago, only 800 with something-sprocket units were:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I even became interesting, well kind of money does not seem to be removed from the phone.
GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 00:30*
So you put the Automator?

Of course I put: yes2: but tonight, now we have to be cut as it works and what is eaten.
My answer here:
GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 00:51*
Do you have a waffle house?

There are of course, but what you ask? think of it as something to do?

Post has been editedusatoday - 26.03.12, 23:58

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 00:44*
Who is going to watch, as long as the screenshots look, make it more clear what's what:
Wash it, I had mine and I pochikal ...

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 00:44*
Course I set, but tonight, now we have to be cut as it works and what is eaten.
So itright hereand ask Che is not clear ...

Do you have a waffle house?

Post has been editedGrand1 - 26.03.12, 23:52

Rep: (222)
Boris Semenov @ 26-03-2012, 12:42*
I twirled my kardok and, frankly, did not understand how it is possible to modify the hinge to increase the angle of rotation. Can crop itself "leg" of the holder (rim around the external holder of the hinge)?

Well, if it comes to kardoke SGS2, there should be two things to cut.
1. The rim around the sphere at the very foot. It rests itself phone holder.
2. The hole inside the sphere to mate, in its edge abuts seem screw.

usatoday, I did not have MTS Mobile Mail How it got a question for you ...
You use the BT headset in the car? Or are using the speakerphone?
You use the navigation? What?
thou hast setSVOX Classic ?
BUTTitanium backuporRoot explorer ?

Post has been editedGrand1 - 27.03.12, 00:14

Rep: (167)
Alternatively, the programMTS Mobile Mail It has been sewn into the firmware.
To putRoot explorer go into the folder / system / app and see where the existence of the program.
By the way the same way you can delete the unnecessary and system programs.

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 27.03.12, 00:30

GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 00:30*
Still try to put them Titanium Backup can pochikat system prog ...

Nothing has yet found a similar, obviously the application is hidden under a different name and without a similar icon as the MTS-mail.
GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 01:06*
it got a question for you ...

In fact of the matter is that it is not me alone. Thinking right now to get it, just put the stock ICS launcher from which stands on the Galaxy Nexus, there may be people picked up from? it is not clear yet, in general, I have a backup of the day before yesterday made through the CWM, which has not been set the launcher and even a lot of things too much not, try to roll right now probably.
You use the BT headset in the car?

Samsung HM1600 Monte
You use the navigation? What?

Hmm, well, all naverno- Navitel.
You put SVOX Classic?
But not before I had more, a great deal of work.

A Titanium Backup or Root Explorer?

And then it's worth, but I use mostly the latter.

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 01:36*
Samsung HM1600 Monte
You need autoraising handset or answering a call from the headset?

Something forum kosyachit probably spend service ... I Went to sleep, tomorrow continue ...
usatoday, you potestit Automator in mashiene ...

sidoy2271,
GrAnd1,
Obaldet honestly, Galaxy S / S2 attackedhttp://mobile-review.com/articles/2012/samsung-attack.shtml
In his own words, is that the type of virus and can affect not only devices from Samsung, but other devices can be set independently of the country of residence is shorter than the total hole in Google's security. Speak and remove it like even impossible ...., all that is on Windows, and now appears on Android, we see immediately that a great operating system, because it is only through functional OS, you can write these viruses including, as you say bathe. : D
GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 01:51*
You need autoraising handset or answering a call from the headset?

With a headset and with the help of it you can end the call, activate voice dialing, and also use last number redial. It can work with two phones at once. : Yes2:

Post has been editedusatoday - 27.03.12, 08:45

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 08:49*
With a headset and with the help of it you can end the call, activate voice dialing, and as last number redial. It can work with two phones at once.
I'm just trying to figure out whether to do autoraising tubes need to BT headset ...
It is much more convenient when the bodies he picks up the phone, so as not to stretch a hand to the headset button behind the wheel ... For myself I know that even that diverts attention from the road ... And if at the time of entering more and turn the steering wheel, or you go to overtake. .?

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 08:49*
Obaldet honestly, Galaxy S / S2 attackedhttp://mobile-review.com/articles/2012/samsung-attack.shtml
Dr.Webto help, do not ship the body itself is updated every day, there is an antitheft and black list blocking sms to short numbers ...
he spent his adult life use, never disappoint ...: yes2:

Post has been editedGrand1 - 27.03.12, 09:34

Rep: (12)
SergeyGavrilenko @ 27.03.2012, 00:00*
Well, if it comes to kardoke SGS2, there should be two things to cut.
1. The rim around the sphere at the very foot. It rests itself phone holder.
2. The hole inside the sphere to mate, in its edge abuts seem screw.

absolutely right.
cut should be two things.
Cut only the rim does not solve the problem completely.
you must also sawing holes into which screw upiaetsya.

GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 10:30*
I'm just trying to figure out whether to do autoraising tubes need to BT headset ...
It is much more convenient when the bodies he picks up the phone, so as not to stretch a hand to the button sets the wheel ...

Well, unfortunately the most pressing need, I'm not Schumacher to be the same voltage, that would be hard to press a button. I is not bothered how ever, because it weighs in my side pocket more often, you can hang on the ear and stretch far will not have to, there is a loud speaker as to the same. Actually I got it almost for free, I have a friend in the business ... where around one electronics and so much happens sometimes gets prices that many just dream to buy, here I had the opportunity, I took it and.
To be honest, I'm not an avid driver and very little travel in Moscow is traffic that sometimes it is easier to reach on foot. I and my garage is on the other side of town (about 50 kilometers if the machine) and rented a stranger and also not close to the house to which the twang of 3 kilometers.
GrAnd1 @ 27.03.2012, 10:30*
Dr.Web to help, do not ship the body itself is updated every day, there is an antitheft and black list blocking sms to short numbers ...
Throughout his adult life they take, never disappoint ...

Yes, there would not help, as checked by Kaspersky truth and the phone does not find anything, and probably should not, as "MTS Mobile Mail" is not a virus and a legitimate program. There probably understand how common security hole if the OS, or convenience store, or rather even two, because the app itself installed on Google Play and is not even asking about it. By the way the application is no longer available for renewal in Market.

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 12:22*
By the way the application is no longer available for renewal in Market.
Well, it means Google has already responded:
From Mobile-Review.com person we sent inquiries about the behavior of the application as an at Google, as well as the Samsung, as well as MTS. Once the company has officially comment on the situation, there will be posted the comments.

Kaspersky never been good and right looking for malicious programs (besides strong Georgia system, at least on a computer, at least on the body), so I would be in your place, chased body Dr.Vebom ...
And to fulfill Mobile-Review Board:
Unfortunately, the standard way to remove an application is impossible.If your phone has root-rights, then you can use the root-explorer to delete the files associated with an application. After that, it will still appear in the list of updates, but will be physically available on your device. In the Google Play Market you must disable the automatic update for this application.

usatoday @ 27.03.2012, 12:22*
Well, unfortunately the most pressing need, I'm not Schumacher to be the same voltage, that would be hard to press a button.
It's just that I already had a bad case ... I have a Jabra Wave, she has a button on the tip of the microphone, and when they called me, I went to the general flow at a speed of 70-80 km / h.
He dug his fingers to his ear, to find the button and took off the headset to the ear ... Of course, at this momentinkstintivno twitchedto catch a headset and could barely keep the car in its lane ...
Then I had a long time to rebuild the right lane for the forced stop to find the headset under the seat, and call back to the client ...
After that, I realized that nothing should distract from the road and hands on the wheel ...

The fact that I did in Automator autoraising dip tube, 10 seconds after the start of the call, but it will work only if Tasker transformed into a system application ...
And how much does not regret it, now when I'm driving bodies he picks up the phone, I can only begin to tell ... The fact that I do not have to think, to answer an incoming call or not, my phone number only the right people .. .
Of course, auto answer an incoming call, you can customize yourself on what numbers pick up the phone or not to raise ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 29.03.12, 09:33

Rep: (3)
I thought to increase the viewing angle.
What do you think aboutNow thisset of lenses?

Rep: (15)
lokus @ 27.03.2012, 23:59*
What do you think about this set of lenses here?

Bullshit.
: D

Rep: (0)
I bought the SGS + original charging from the cigarette lighter for Samsung, but the phone is still discharged when the DVR in the background and the display is off. All the same?

Rep: (27)
Boris Semenov @ 26-03-2012, 16:42*
I twirled my kardok and, frankly, did not understand how it is possible to modify the hinge to increase the angle of rotation

I will add SW.SergeyGavrilenko and qxbutch

I was just a modified today.
Nag you need something like this (circled in red):
Attached Image

Detail of the left flat file, right round.
Green circled column hexagon, which under the sawed slot on the right side of the part. It abuts precisely this hexagon instead screw (located within it).

P.S .: If a file is not present, can be cut with a knife stationery.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 7:08