VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (855)
usatoday @ 01/08/2012, 10:47*
None of the device has 100% of the advantages over other fellows devices.
That's right, whatever is cool bodies, a spoon of funny will necessarily be present ...: yes:

New Beta - DVR 5.7B5

New Beta - DVR 5.7b6

New Beta - DVR 5.7B7

Correctedscript:
- Now the combined KMLs already created in the folders are not overwritten.
- Added filtering of some files.
Attached file_Movetodatekml.rar(1.2 KB)
The script performs:
Moving files in dates folders and combining KML files by dates in these folders to view the track for all day on GoogleEarth on your computer ...
Script copy to folder with video files from BP recorded in different days, not divided by catalogs and run ...
The script processes the current directory with standard file names created by BP ...
Of course, to combine KML files, they should be ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.01.12, 23:57

Grand1 @ 01/13/2012, 03:39*
Movetodatekml.rar (1.2 KB) Downloads: 0
The script performs:
Moving files in dates folders and combining KML files by dates in these folders to view the track for all day on GoogleEarth on your computer ...
Script copy to folder with video files from BP recorded in different days, not divided by catalogs and run ...
The script processes the current directory with standard file names created by BP ...

Well, thank you. Excellent scriptor.

Rep: (15)
GrAnd1,
Grand1 @ 01/13/2012, 00:39*
Boiled script:

Work perfectly, thanks again!

Rep: (222)
I came today lens - fish eye.
While at home played. First impressions:
1. In FullHD with it on SGS2 angle more than 1280 * 720
2. Focus really seems less floating. But it is at home, as it will be on the way, let's see tomorrow :)

Boiled scripts:
- Added another script.

Attached file_Movetodirdate.rar.(1.95 KB)
In the archive 2 script:
Script "_movetodirdatekml.cmd" Performs:
Moving files in folders by dates (date is taken from the file name) and combining KML files by dates in these folders to view the track for all day inGooglearthon the computer...

Script "_movetodirdatefile.cmd" Performs moving files to folders by date of file creation (if there are no date signs in file names) ...
Script Copy to a folder with files recorded on different days not divided by catalogs and launch ...
The script processes the current directory with any file names ...

Colombo007, try ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 14.01.12, 10:26

It would be fine if you add a similar program to the program (or addon):Arrow (warning about radar)

sidoy2271 @ 01/14/2012, 19:17*
It would be great if you add a similar program to the program (or addon): arrow (radar warning)
I really doubt thatRubberBigPepper It will do this, especially since someone has done it, and even more so paid ...: derisive:
Although coordinates of BP gets ...
In general, you can add to the Idea Generator ...: yes:
But it is not clear what thisIdea's generator..? : umnik:
RubberBigPepper There, in my opinion, Niraza was not, and if it was, so I left my opinion for each idea.
IldarN tried, people try, think, fantasize, hope ... :)

Post has been editedGrand1 - 14.01.12, 22:52

GrAnd1,
Grand1 @ 01/14/2012, 11:12*
Colombo007, try ...

Work perfectly, thanks !!!
: i-M_SO_HAPY :: Victory:
Grand1 @ 01/14/2012, 22:39*
Rubberbigpepper There, in my opinion, Niraza was not ....

Once it was like.
: rofl:

Finally bought a normal (hard) holder todayHighscreen<VOB3>In the cabin 2116 for 460 p.
Photo and video installed Highscreen holder<VOB3>(configured to the road without problems):

UnlikeVOB1 and JA_CH002., The shaking is no longer any ...: yes:
Conclusion,Highscreen<VOB3>The best holder within 500 p.

Here are the first video recordedVideoreg 5.7b10with enabledStabilization of the imageon SGS2.I have on YouTube ...

Stabilization of the image on SGS2 really works, it confirms the vertical marketing (excitement) of the picture, when you stand still (software stabilization works, unlike optical) and noticeably noticeably when shaking on irregularities, there is no such a rat and lubrication, as it was without image stabilization ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 15.01.12, 20:38

Rep: (-1)
Charging in the car is implemented by means of a universal charger into the cigarette lighter with the USB output, then the Micro USB long wire from the Nokia 5800 original. With a working seregistrator and a navigator and a display, 10% lacks the charge current and the phone is discharged by about 1% in 10 minutes. What can I do without buying a new charger? Can you close some contacts? Although the USB connection does not define never!

Rep: (88)
The people, to whom the HTC SENSYISHN - what firmware cost?
I can't overcome fig quality recording! In the settings of BP costs 1920 * 1080 with a bit rate of 30Mbps, and the files are written in 1920 * 1088 and a low bit rate!
Love already! What about you??

Timsssss @ 16.1.2012, 11:41*
The people, to whom the HTC SENSYISHN - what firmware cost?
I can't overcome fig quality recording! In the settings of BP costs 1920 * 1080 with a bit rate of 30Mbps, and the files are written in 1920 * 1088 and a low bit rate!
Love already! What about you??

Try to make permission smaller and bitrate is moreially 5, 8 Mb / s. 30 MB / S is a bust in mine.
Try settings: codec and h.264, format - MPEG4, resolution - 1920x1080

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 16.01.12, 07:57

Duck So I put X.264, MPEG4 and 1920/1080, I tried all the bitrates, the recording is really the same at all it turns out!

Timsssss @ 01/16/2012, 08:41*
And the native camera, as writes, is normal?
30Mbits no touch yet writes, 20 maximum ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 16.01.12, 09:53

Native the same
Timsssss @ 01/16/2012, 11:05*
The bitrates tried everything, the record is really the same for everyone.

Grand1 @ 01/15/2012, 21:29*
Unlike VOB1 and JA_CH002, the shaking is no longer any ... Conclusion, Highscreen<VOB3>The best holder is within 500 r. Vol. 4 first video recorded videoreg 5.7B10, with an enabled image stabilization on SGS2 on YUTube ...

All the same sausage is not childish!
: wacko:

Posted on 01/16/2012, 10:33:

Timsssss
Timsssss @ 01/16/2012, 10:05*
The entry is really the same for everyone.

And if you write without sound?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 19:20