VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (855)
Kuprja @ 12/05/2011, 14:12*
I think crap full.
I believe that it meant the inertia (softness) of the holder's legs in order to protect the body from sharp and strong blows ...

Kuprja @ 12/05/2011, 17:12*
Heh heh. I think crap full. It should be a complex heavy structure, which, by value, would not have looked like a holder for
phone, just look at the crane for shooting ...
There is no task to make a perfect video, we need the characters of the fact that happened, but the camera has turned on or not;
any affordable DVR doesn’t carry anything special into its design; take the same police, video camera (from our
case) stupidly rigidly fixed on the car dashboard.

I also think that the construction is technically complex and, accordingly, costly.

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 05.12.11, 15:13

Rep: (120)
Sharp has developed a thin 12 MP sensor with an optical image stabilization system

v-oz @ 12/05/2011, 17:52*
Sharp has developed a thin 12 MP sensor with an optical image stabilization system
Thank you, we will wait - we will see, butviewing angle of 61 degrees...

I am looking for something like thisSamsung I9000 Galaxy S - Camera Replacement, only to disassemble the camera itself ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 05.12.11, 19:49

Rep: (12)
GrAnd1 @ 12/05/2011, 20:40*
shu something like this

and what, I wonder .. an angle more, and you can try, I have enough audacity to disassemble. .... with her, with a guarantee, May will end.

Igor66 05.12.2011, 21:18*
and what, I wonder .. an angle more, and you can try, I have enough audacity to disassemble. .... with her, with a guarantee, May will end.
I do not understand, do you want to change on Sharp thin 12 MP sensor with optical image stabilization system? And where to take it? In the free market is unlikely to appear ... And will it be compatible for management?
Do not fight ... and do not touch SGS2: D

qxbutch @ 12/05/2011, 00:14*
rolling relative to the torpedo, this is the vibration of the cardo. It's just that at 720p it doesn’t have such a disastrous effect on the video as at 1080p with its approach.
1080p try to shoot in the week, if in the daytime I will go.

video examples in 1080p.
1.Attached file2011_12_05__09_25_01.mp4(45.11 MB)
focus infinity - everything is blurred. I have already posted a similar example. This problem is not only with me. So?

2.Attached file2011_12_05__09_27_36.mp4(58.28 MB)
the focus of continuous video is on irregularities, like there is a loss of focus in addition to shaking.
But the shaking itself is much less than on a non-original holder.
And counter numbers are still unreadable in 1080p. In my experience - only in sunny weather can be seen, and then at low speeds.

Post has been editedqxbutch - 05.12.11, 21:20

qxbutch @ 05.12.2011, 22:20*
focus infinity - everything is blurred. I have already posted a similar example. This problem is not only with me. So?
Naturally, I also have ... I have already "inflamed the whole thing" with this infinity, even Pako777 wrote ...

qxbutch @ 05.12.2011, 22:20*
the focus of continuous video is on irregularities, like there is a loss of focus in addition to shaking. But the shaking itself is much less than on a non-original holder. And counter numbers are still unreadable in 1080p. In my experience - only in sunny weather can be seen, and then at low speeds.
I can not find regularity here ... I'm going to the same time, approximately with the same speed ... then I look at the house on the computer (ASUS FullHD 24 "monitor) and in all rollers in different ways, where counterpart numbers are read, where No (lubricated). The only explanation for this is that the video "General bit rate mode: variable", "bitrate type: variable", "frame frequency mode: variable". After all, readability of numbers in dynamic scenes (at speed), or The lubricant, with good resolution, directly depends on the frequency of frames per second, plus a strong ships to the codec, etc. etc. ... there would be an ideal version of 60k / sec. or at least the same 30k / s, but constant, And everything else too. But for such a video, the requirements for the gland increase sharply ...
Good DVRs and smarts for these purposes will begin to appear only with the advent of powerful processors and video processors, with low consumption, and supersensitive low-noise sensors (matrices). I think not far off ...
Now the DVR industry is only gaining momentum, by the way, DVRs with tolerable recording quality in FullHD (except for the night of course) have begun to appear on sale, for example, at xDevice, the BB-5 and BB-12 models seem to write nothing, but the spoon of tar is present. Those. if it writes well, then something is missing, for example, the function of recording start by motion in a frame (motion sensor), etc.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 06.12.11, 00:28

GrAnd1 @ 12/05/2011, 21:51*
Do not fight ... and do not touch SGS2

So it is clear, I mean, that would experiment, it would be something

Rep: (3)
qxbutch @ 12/04/2011, 19:14*
Promised photos of the original card and the screen in 720p mode

Tell me, how can I extend the cable from the auto charge? To do this, fit the usual USB extension cable, and it is inserted into the already standard, which is a "spring", or you need something special?
I read on the forum that for auto charging you need a cable with closed contacts. I put an ordinary cable in auto charging, it shows that the charge from USB and accordingly gives less charge.
Thank.

YurikOFF @ 12/06/2011, 11:31*
Tell me, how can I extend the cable from the auto charge? To do this, fit the usual USB extension cable, and it is inserted into the already standard, which is a "spring", or you need something special?
I read on the forum that for auto charging you need a cable with closed contacts. I put an ordinary cable in auto charging, it shows that the charge from USB and accordingly gives less charge.
Thank.

I do not know. I just buried some Chinese for 1 dollar in the ceiling, plugged in the ceiling.
By the way autoload with the original card has a very long tail. I throw it from the cigarette lighter to the child on the back row of the seats.

YurikOFF @ 12/06/2011, 12:31*
It is necessary to vent this issue ... It looks like there is a slow discharge of SGS2 when recording ...
If someone finds about it, unsubscribe, pliz ...

I will use the original (native) USB cable SGS2 with car chargingEspada<DCU-5>... And for the companyCable defender<USB08-06 PRO>, sews and works without complaints.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 06.12.11, 12:40

Rep: (3)
qxbutch @ 12/06/2011, 10:37*
I do not know. I just buried some Chinese for 1 dollar in the ceiling, plugged in the ceiling lighting. By the way, the auto charge with the original card has a very long tail. I throw it from the cigarette lighter to the child on the back row of the seats.

Clear. I have the original HTC and it has a very short cable.

qxbutch @ 12/03/2011, 12:11*
- vibration at idle leads to the "waves" of the frame when shooting on a stationary car (I have a diesel)
Here is a 1080p recordingxDevice BlackBox-14, there is also a picture floating at idle ...
Still, the quality of 1080p, does not reach SGS2 ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 06.12.11, 13:17

Rep: (170)
GrAnd1 @ 12/06/2011, 14:14*
Here is a 1080p xDevice BlackBox-14 entry, there the picture floats at idle too ...

the quality of the picture is very much even in my opinion .. only I did not understand whether it seemed to me the viewing angle in my opinion is clearly not 120 grams. : wacko:

- no review angle
-shakes even with slow motion.

It is necessary to look at examples in the city mode, and not in ideal conditions.
I am sure that at 720p all the numbers would be read in this video.

Alex112 @ 12/06/2011, 14:21*
picture quality is very much in my opinion ..
Numbers of people standing in the parking lot are smeared when the frame is set ... Counter numbers are not readable, even at low speedxDevice BlackBox-12. To read the numbers, use the pause ...
I have already reviewed the video of all FullHD DVRs, none can compare with SGS2 + BP ...

qxbutch @ 12/06/2011, 15:27*
-shakes even with slow motion.
Onthe first roller BB-14look at the holder they used for the test ... (on a flexible leg): rofl:
The picture on it floats, as I understood it because of the image stabilization ...
But there is a manual focus o.O
And be sure to spoon the tar: This model BB-14 does not support the function of loop recording, fixing the date and time on the captured video and recording files for specified periods of time!

I want a good FullHD video recorder, with a motion sensor and optical zoom, to be used for video surveillance from my apartment window behind my car, standing in the yard 15-20 m from the house ...
You can’t think better, there is a suction cup on the glass, you don’t have to be clever with the mount, there is a circular recording (it’s better to start on the motion sensor, but it can be done without it), consumption is scanty, compared to stationary DVRs on the hard disk. For the night, of course you have to use powerfulIR illuminator. (This means that you also need the b / w mode.)

PS Allocated so that everyone noticed, maybe someone will poke me where necessary ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 06.12.11, 15:17

GrAnd1 @ 12/06/2011, 18:35*
For the night, of course you have to use powerfulIR illuminator. (This means that you also need the b / w mode.)

Here you have a 12 volt IR illuminator
There are several different species there.

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 06.12.11, 19:08

sidoy2271 @ 12/06/2011, 20:04*
Here you have an infrared illuminator of 12 volts. There are several other types there.
So on the same site that I have indicated and12 volt infrared illuminators...

Another question, who would try, something from this with SGS2 in the night mode ... I wonder if it would look: yes2:I have no time ...: rolleyes:

YurikOFF @ 12/06/2011, 12:31*
Where did you read? I rummaged everything, I can not find ... Help, pliz ...

I found it myself, not according to SGS2, but still:Is the device charging from the computer's USB port? Why is the device charging for a long time?

Post has been editedGrand1 - 06.12.11, 22:12

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 18:45