VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (0)
Has anyone put a program on the head units of a car? Type Ownice C500?

Rep: (8)
I'm glad if someone puts the settings on the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I have the Samsung SM-N950F / DS Galaxy Note 8 on my eXinos configured by default ...

Rep: (1357)
rus-97 @ 11.24.17, 05:01*
Galaxy Note 8 is configured by default ...

And something does not suit?

Rep: (272)
Hello everyone, there is a problem:
In the settings VideoReg did not find the choice of the font (or encoding, I can not understand what the problem is).
I have configured subtitles on Latinia and the problem is that we have diactical signs in Latin in Belarus - Rus. Dolginovsky tract-white. DakС–nСћskС– tract lat. DaЕ„hinaЕ„ski Trakt, Rus. Dunina Marcinkevich-Bel. Dongin-MartzС–nekvС–cha-Lat. Dunina-marcinkieviДЌa, etc. So, all diactic signs (Е­, ДЌ, etc.) on the screen when writing is shown normally, and when viewed, then not shown at all. And it turns out instead of DaЕ„hinaЕ„ski Trakt Dahinaski Trakt, not Dunina-MarcinkieviДЌa, and Dunina-Marcinkievia, etc. In the subtitle file itself picks like this
Attached Image

This is where cant? In the program or in Android?

Post has been editedFutureSoL - 25.01.18, 12:49

FutureSoL @ 01.25.18, 14:46*
This is where cant? In the program or in Android?

In the program, for the subtitles are written to an ASCII-encoded file and are read from there only in Russian font.
What happens if you change the language in the subtitles only in English?

Rep: (272)
What happens if you change the language in the subtitles only in English?

So it is worth it, "Always in English."

Rep: (64)
Friends, can anyone write this program in a vertical version? Well, it is very necessary ..

Posted on 03/07/2018 23:33:

And another question, can anyone use this program on xiaomi mi a1? Share the best settings, is it worth writing in 4k, etc ..

Rep: (1)
No one came across?
Videoreg paired with a navigator WAZE writes purple video. How can the program navigator affect the recording settings? ..

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

No one came across?
Checked repeatedly. And only WAZE influences this, other programs do not affect the recording in any way. And Vase makes the video purple. Strange

Rep: (36)
RubberBigPepper can log on what is wrong 1. mirrors 2. Does not write. Dvr camera, device GU on px 5 firmware from Malaysk

Attached files

Attached filedebug5497151960814817471.log(61.93 KB)

Post has been editedcoron1 - 08.02.19, 16:20

UpComing @ 09/26/188 08:18*
No one came across?
Checked repeatedly. And only WAZE influences this, other programs do not affect the recording in any way. And Vase makes the video purple. Strange

in general, it was only on the S7, now there is no such thing on the S8. Strange)

Rep: (10)
Good day to all!
Yesterday I installed BP on my tablet. ;)
The fact is that it will be installed in the car and record what is happening in the cabin.
I set up to automatically record BP along with the arrow and the YAN, everything would be fine, but I need to have the front camera write.
In the settings I did not find anything, how to switch.
Then I came across a developer message:
RubberBigPepper @ 10.10.15, 13:29*
The registrar has a tick to force the use of the front camera

Already after, got into the settings, I can not find.
And where is this notorious "tick", tell me please? : help:

Rep: (5)
* RubberBigPepper, Galaxy Note8 (Android 9) does not work Addon (I tried to impose subtitles on video), is it worth waiting for correction? Or is it a trial limit?

ewgeniweb @ 29.05.19, 01:40*
does not work addon (tried to put subtitles on the video), it is necessary to wait for correction? or limitation of the trial version of this?

After the recorder has learned to write captions on the fly, add-on no longer supported

Rep: (8)
4k / 60fps Video will work in VideoReeg 7.1s (Pro) if you apply the script from LG Camera 7.1 (Pro) on the non-torn Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F / DS Exynos 8895?
Script from LG Camera 7.1 Looks like this;
preview-size =% pref_width% x% pref_height%
video-size =% video_width% x% video_height%
camera-mode = 1
cam_mode = 1
cam-mode = 1
video-hfr = 60
preview-fps-range = 60000,60000
It is strange that I didn't add anything again in LG Camera 7.1 (Pro) even after full formatting and reinstalling on the phone, maybe due to the fact that it was prescribed earlier, but the script in VideoReg 7.1S (Pro) was default without two lower The lines that I add and applied as in LG Camera 7.1 (Pro)
The script in VideoReg 7.1S (Pro) by default looks like this;
video-hfr = 60
preview-fps-range = 60000,60000
The default was so;
preview-size =% pref_width% x% pref_height%
video-size =% video_width% x% video_height%
camera-mode = 1
cam_mode = 1
cam-mode = 1

In LG Camera or VideoReg without root rights when recording video 4K / QHD 60FPS Will HDR available?
For phones without root rights Could you do on the basis of Zero Camera Mod for the Samsung application This list of improvements
QHD @ 60fps (2560x1440) REAR - EXYNOS ONLY
HDR FOR 4K / QHD
AutoFocus Tracking all modes
No Recording Time Limits
Increased Bitrates
Increased JPG quality for single and burst shots.
Installs latest Samsung Camera revision
Video Effects for Modes 4k
REMOVE NO FLASH LIMIT AT 15% Battery
H265 / HEVC MODE - App ONLY
Remove 4GB Video File Size Limit - App ONLY
Adjust Photo Edge Sharpness & Denoise Settings - App ONLY (Exynos Only Currently)
Custom Shutter Speed.>10 Seconds - App ONLY
Choose Your Own Custom Gallery - App ONLY
Custom Bitrates for 1080p30, 720p, 1: 1 - Due to Library Change - App Only

JPG quality - 96> 98
JPG burst quality - 92> 98

4K - 48mbps>62mbps
1080p60 - 28mbps>36mbps
1440p60 - 25Mbps.>64mbps.
1080p - 17mbps>22mbps
720p - 12mbps>16mbps
Slow Motion 240fps - 72mbps>100mbps
In Annexes Videoreg 7.1S (Pro) and LG Camera 7.2 (Pro) by applying a script?
The modes with the XDA, which is set and improves the shooting parameters including like 20s instead of max. 10 You can put Zero Camera Mod for the Samsung N8 - Bitrate & Settings Devices with Root Permissions Only (SuperSU + Magisk) Galaxy N8 Android 7.x - 9.x
Sulks on the market and on XDA
https: //play.google.co...bitrate_settings&hl=ru

Forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note-8/themes/zero-camera-mod-bitrates-jpg-4k-hdr-t3687217

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 02:08