VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (22)
Sibius777 @ 12/30/2013, 11:01*
Thanks. This, I have been filmed at the Snow (also experimentally entered it). Here is a question in another. The camera automatically begins to shoot 5 frames per second.

sibius777
So this is the problem of lack of sensitivity and high excerpt, I always have only for some reason for only the 11th FPS removes. If you are quickly, you can see anything on the video

Post has been editedIntergrator - 30.12.13, 12:49
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (0)
Rubberbigpepper @ 12/30/2013, 11:15*
There is no such thing there.

Yah ? :)
http://floomby.ru/s1/f4pqzb.

Rep: (1357)
Sibius777 @ 12/30/2013, 20:16*
Yah ?

For a long time to explain if they read the main theme, they would understand that it is impossible to put the desired frame rate.
The codec and the chamber have one or two fixed frequencies. But this does not mean that it will always be so, often the frequency "floats", because the camera is trying to adjust the lighting and at night increases the exposure (the frequency falls).

Well, well, why does the usual cheap Chinese registrars for 20-30 bucks, it turns out more or less to take off at night, and in Smart - no? After all, the camera is better than there (8 MPs against 5MM) and the processor is more powerful.

Here is an example of such a cheap 5 megapixel registrar: CAR DVR K6000 HD 1080P
Night shootinghttp://youtu.be/dhv8tvskjau.

Here you can buy it for 24 bucks:Chinese online store

It is clearly much weaker than a dual-core smartphone with a 8-pixel camera, and removes better. So it must exist the option to make the night shooting with your program much better.

Rep: (1357)
sibius777,
Smart Smart Return, especially Chinese.

sibius777
We will not compare incomparable, because at the heart of the Iron Registrar, a less decent chamber, and at the heart of a smart - screen.
Better show at least one cheap chief with normal night shooting.
I remember saw somewhere iron reg on Android, so he has a camera behind the body for another 7mm drank ...

INTERGRATOR @ 12/30/2013, 18:40*
Better show at least one cheap chief with normal night shooting.

Cheap - What are these? Are these those 50-60 bucks? (http://bit.ly/1cho5z3.) :) So sorry, I have Prestigio 4500 - the price category is slightly higher :)

Anyway. I understand that no one in no hurry to understand this situation ... And sorry: (

Sibius777 @ 12/30/2013, 22:14*
Anyway. I understand that no one in no hurry to understand this situation ... And sorry: (

I would be happy, but I do not think that it really can do something. Well, except to install a powerful IR spotlight for backlight.

Rep: (5)
Tell me what can happen: the settings do not touch, the colors disappear each time (writes black and white video). After turning off the device video color. If you simply turn off the recorder and turn on: black and white. Include other color registrars ... it started literally 3 days ago.version 6.6

Rep: (267)
Made the holder for the phone to the torpedo: bought in a household steel corner (50 rubles), double tape in Ashan (30r) andCover-lining(140r) white, so that it does not fit in the sun (maybe in vain, of course, reflected in the glass and stand out)
Attached Image

Attached scotch and stitched threads for the fortress
Attached Image
Attached Image

Corner a little straightened with a hammer for accuracy of the picture, well, and all work on 15 minutes
Attached Image
Attached Image

K
Added to the header

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 10.01.14, 03:47

Rep: (855)
MOL-NICK @ 01/10/2014, 01:46*
Made the holder for the phone on the torpedo: bought in a household steel corner
I have long been dreaming about such a rigid holder, only on the glass. :)

Rep: (302)
Grand1 @ 01-10-2014, 09:36*
I have long been dreaming about such a rigid holder, only on the glass.

So the same, only the corner from above and everything :)

Rep: (855)
IQZ @ 01/10/2014, 09:41*
So the same, only the corner from above and everything
And screws to the glass and smart ...: lol:

Post has been editedGrand1 - 10.01.14, 08:58

Grand1 @ 01/10/2014, 09:56*
And self-stakes to glass and smart ...

Why, Velcuch 3m Movsa double-sided

Grand1 @ 01-10-2014, 12:56*
And screws to the glass ...

Maybe sucker, if you attach a cover to them, there will be the same effect.
Attached Image

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 10.01.14, 09:09

sidoy2271 @ 01/10/2014, 10:02*
It is possible to do suckers

In principle, it must be dead

IQZ @ 01-10-2014, 13:08*
In principle, it must be dead

So he is so dead, how many times he used the tablet never beyond.
And if it is rigid to attach a cover to them, I think the design will be much stronger.

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 23.02.14, 04:13

sidoy2271 @ 10.1.2014, 8:02*
Maybe sucker, if you attach a cover to them, there will be the same effect.
[attachment = "3991884: 2011-12 -... 11-29-29.jpg"]

sidoy2271
Very interesting, and what is this frame with suction cups, original or universal? Is there a photo without a tablet?

INTERGRATOR @ 01/10/2014, 15:52*
What is this frame with suction cups, original or universal? Is there a photo without a tablet?

These are holders from burnt aquarium heaters:VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 10137130)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 17.01.14, 05:38

Rep: (51)
Finally, my alteration of the holder under the expansion lenses ended! She began here:VideoReg - Third-party discussion threads (Post # 27086770)
There were a lot of difficulties, one option is not liked, and rewrote again. It was necessary to strengthen the leg epoksilinom, the one that was in the form of hard, gave a very strong vibration when moving and clicking on the phone's screen. Just remade Slide in the power connector, no longer sticks to the side of the cable.
The result: now one fan, less noisy, waiting for the summer to deal with overheating; lens (fish eye and simply expansion) are wound on the magnet is not reliable, the lens can be changed without having to remove the holder; large viewing angle, even when shooting in full hd; for me, a nice design holder.
Photos of the new holder:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here's an example video with the lens "fisheye":
Attached file2014_02_15__15_04_28.mp4(54.29 MB)

From the nut in a frame with a lens "Fish Eye" failed to get rid of, the angle is so big that the leg at least to the connector shift, the nut is seen anyway, but the naika itself redested - to reduce its dimensions, now it's not so on the frame climbs.
In a short time and wanted to put the video of the parking lot with different lens and without the lens for understanding how to change the camera angle.
K
Added to the header

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 23.02.14, 04:20

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 19:00