VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (855)
Igor66 14-12-2011 @ 17:00*
and I want to ask for a file based on the results of the test with the settings
No problem, only at night, or rather in the dark until it is impossible to test a ... Later come, unwound early ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (12)
qxbutch @ 14.12.2011, 13:09*
In the evening, I will lay out the filter pictures.

Here is a photo filter mounted on the holder
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedqxbutch - 14.12.11, 23:00

qxbutch @ 14.12.2011, 22:25*
A good example of usefulness (justification) the original holder can be easily attached ... all sorts of things ...
It remains only to put the expansion lens ...

Rep: (15)
qxbutch,
qxbutch @ 14.12.2011, 22:25*

Instead photo - tic! : Wacko:
It's just me? : Sveta:

Colombo007 @ 14.12.2011, 23:23*
Instead photo - tic! It's just me?
And I thought it was just me and jabbed, and it opened ...

GrAnd1 @ 14.12.2011, 22:26*
Quote (Colombo007 @ 14.12.2011, 23:23)
Instead photo - tic! It's just me? And I thought it was just me and jabbed, and it opened ...

the site is buggy. tried perezalit.
Still it displays only immediately after editing. A page overdrive - disappear.
But when you click everything is OK.

Rep: (222)
Double-sided tape works wonders! : Rofl:
But all in all a good idea.

something I'm confused with the settings.
when recording 720p c focus continuos-video following problem:
Attached file2011_12_14__09_30_48.mp4(3.23 MB)

Attached file2011_12_14__09_30_48.log(1.6 KB)

the first couple of seconds of recording frame is light, then dark. And Focusing kind of garbage. Permanent suspension.
Like before it was all ok.

And notice that:
- in 480p exposure compensation much more quickly than 720p, and also works at infinity focus.

Posted 14-12-2011, 23:18:

SergeyGavrilenko @ 14.12.2011, 23:09*
Double-sided tape works wonders!
But all in all a good idea.

Scotch way 3M, keeps death.
You can also cultivate course, but it stuck in haste.

qxbutch @ 15.12.2011, 00:18*
And Focusing kind of garbage. Permanent suspension.
And notice that: - in 480p exposure compensation much more quickly than 720p, and also works at infinity focus.
I'm talking about this murk many times wrote, but kept silent, then the theme clean and everything ...

It is necessary to climb deeper into the jungle, to deal with the management and operation of the camera ...: umnik:
I'm sure all these neponyatki and troubles, sitting in the code SGS2 firmware. : Yes2:
But the most worthless that engineers Samsa and do not realize what we are trying to adjust their device ... o.O
And b, and may be worked on firmware code and camera control ... :)
After all, when shooting with hands (well, if not with the booze of course), SGS2 camera shoots great in FullHD ...

That is, if Samsa to reach out with our problems ... (It is still our device is not removed from production.)

I was constantly tormented by the question of why such major manufacturers as Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Canon and others., With such a rich luggage for photo and video equipment does not produce video recorders?
After all, they have already done so much noise in the whole world, and produce them, some very strange and firmachki kitaezy ... Therefore, complete bullshit sold ... :-(
Just imagine what FullHD DVR, could zabatsat Sony with theirmatrix Exmor R в„ў, A wide-angle Carl Zeiss lens with optical image stabilization and auto exposure function of the intellectual ...: rolleyes:

And another question to all "SGSnikam dvoishnikam":
Is it just me, after the first movie, and then with some frequency, the message "Error writing ......" or someone else?
Rollers writing for half a minute. Optional pause of 450 ms.
On version 5.5 everything is fine, but on the next Bethke broken files that BP, gently removes but a double subtitles remain (this time about the "gently removes" I'm still going to raise in Parliament topics, so you can not) ...
This occurred in most all versions of BP and why it was suggested to the author to add additional pauses.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 15.12.11, 11:47

GrAnd1 @ 14.12.2011, 23:38*
On version 5.55 and everything is fine, but on the next Bethke broken files

I like normal. Pause 50 worth.

Rep: (34)
Good day vryamya
GrAnd1,
but not often, half a minute? IMHO, but I was 2 minutes setting, so two important little video on the joint did not get a second ... and the joint)
And as it can hours-embeddedto watch a program good? Yet further the program, there are additional prog ...

deadadmin @ 15.12.2011, 08:21*
I like normal. Pause 50 worth.
Well, sort of, is not the answer ... Double no subtitles on the second video from the recording start and dale in five or six ..? (I have). Let's try to figure out what was going on ...
Then, a question to all "SGSnikam dvoishnikam" where writing video? I'm on a flash card microSDHC 32Gb Class10 Kingmax ...

but not often, half a minute? IMHO, but I was 2 minutes setting, so two important little video on the joint did not get a second ... and the joint)
Joints tobish pause between the rollers, it is certainly a bad and dangerous ... And the important thing is to get to the junction, at any length movies (at Murphy's law) ... Ideally, all write sploshnyakom ...
I chose for half a minute, prisleduya two objectives: first, to the importance of the video, it was as short as possible. This facilitates the presentation (display) of the video on the analysis of the accident, in court, etc. (Dissipate before an important moment not ice ...)
The second objective, to shorten the video, it's the ability to hide from unwanted eyes, my behavior on the road (a sinner, is not always possible to comply with traffic rules) ...
According to the same law of meanness, it may happen that shortly before the accident, there were gross violations of traffic rules ... Well, what for once again to justify or show (on the analysis of the accident, in court, etc.) dirt on myself ...
After just half a minute before the accident, you could go to the oncoming lane, speed limit, or something else, and in addition to an analysis of the accident, and may even deny rights or to fine, even if in an accident, you are not guilty ...

ATrelease 5.5, RubberBigPepper, decided to get rid of annoying users a simple way ...
RubberBigPepper @ 25.11.2011, 06:33*
Now erroneous files (less than 1000 bytes) are removed automatically.
IMHO, the only possible way to implement this feature, so I imagine that when you open the preview clips, BP checks the file size, and if it finds broken, prompts such as "Found corrupted files. Delete? Yes. No.". In this case, the user knows that corrupted files are still there and tries to do something (to ring the bells, for example) ...
The biggest disadvantage, which can be in any BP is the loss of the traffic situation at any time, and the more this time, so much the worse. Murphy's Law still has not been canceled ... On their own skin convinced.

As for hours- it can built into a program clock good? Yet further the program, there are additional prog ...
On this occasion, I have already said everything ... Poll (polling), taxis ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 15.12.11, 12:17

Rep: (222)
GrAnd1,
Hmm, I have five minutes of commercials. After the release of the problem with bad files missing.
Map, seem Team 16 gig 10 class.
qxbutch,
And as itself the whole structure is night? Rather the effect on the quality of the recording?
And it's the same filter on a photo?

Post has been editedSergeyGavrilenko - 15.12.11, 10:40

SergeyGavrilenko @ 15.12.2011, 11:38*
Hmm, I have five minutes of commercials. After the release of the problem with bad files missing. Map, seem Team 16 gig 10 class.
Yes, I did not mind and sploshnyakom and 5-10 minutes to write, if RubberBigPepper, in my addon rezalka keyframe did ... As in your own video editor SGS2 to be able to cut the desired piece and then put on his subtitles. ..

Post has been editedGrand1 - 25.12.11, 09:53

Rep: (1104)
And notice that:
- in 480p exposure compensation much more quickly than 720p, and also works at infinity focus.

This is because there is no auto-focus 480, respectively, no exposure compensation, depending on the focus there. At higher resolutions autofocus tightly tied to correct the exposure, this seems to be a trick, to which resorted engineers Samsung to cram nevpihuemoe =) What's that in the iPhone 4s in general could not continous autofocus to do so in the Samsung fellows, small blood repulsed.

GrAnd1,
GrAnd1 @ 15.12.2011, 10:20*
The biggest disadvantage, which can be in any BP is the loss of the traffic situation at any time, and the more this time, so much the worse. Murphy's Law still has not been canceled ... On their own skin convinced.

That's why (pauses between tracks), again, are increasingly looking to buy the "iron" BP.
To date, they have almost all can write pieces without a pause or even overlapping in 1-2 seconds.
It is true they have other problems enough.

Post has been editedColombo007 - 15.12.11, 14:45

Colombo007 @ 15.12.2011, 15:11*
again, are increasingly looking to buy the "iron" BP.
Iron is definitely better and more convenient to use. Only a good BP at a cost comparable to a good phone.

Rustar73 @ 15.12.2011, 16:33*
Only a good BP at a cost comparable to a good phone.

That is the problem that there is no good - in one single well, from each other, THIRD!
And so all was good in one device - yet this is not found, even at a high price.
Well we will look further!
: D

Post has been editedColombo007 - 15.12.11, 19:36

Colombo007 @ 15.12.2011, 19:59*
Well we will look further!
Will probably be more correct to say: Well, weto wait farther! :)
For the search for what is not ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 15.12.11, 19:59

A perfect example zapachkannosti number of auto ... :)
Attached Image
And for an unreadable number does not punish, and no videofiksatsii camera does not recognize ...: yes2:

Post has been editedGrand1 - 15.12.11, 20:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 31.10.20, 01:07