VideoReg - sided discussion topics | [Add-on] mounting options, viewing angles, quality, etc. etc.

Rep: (167)
The theme was created not to flood the main topic of the VideoReg program.

Attached Image

The main page of the program

Download VideoReg on Android Market I Buy VideoReg on the Android Market

And, let's agree on the pictures to hide under the spoiler, otherwise not the topic, but the gallery will turn out ...
Remember those who look through the forums mobile

Test video recorded by VideoReg on various phone models

What, I still need to finish or I would like to finish in the DVR

Optimal DVR settings (in the process of filling)
Important! How to download, export / import settings BP. From Grand1
Download settings file :
To download a specific Settings.txt file, hover your mouse over the file you are interested in and click the right mouse button, select "save object as ..." in the pop-up menu and specify the location where you want to save the settings file.
The BP settings are exported as follows. :
Run BP ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Settings ->Press the Phone Menu button ->Select Export Settings.
The exported Settings.txt file will be located in / mnt / sdcard / VideoReg / ... The debug.log is also located here (this is where debugging information about the operation of BP is written).
Import Settings is performed in the same way, only you first need to copy the imported Settings.txt file to the Root BP folder ...
If the root folder of the BP is on an external flash card (SD), then the path will be / mnt / sdcard / External_SD / VideoReg, respectively ...

Here you can find the optimal DVR settings for certain models of devices from the forum participants.

Samsung
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 1 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from Grand1 option 2 - VideoReg - Third Party Discussion Topics
Samsung Galaxy S2 from mol-nick - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 23181475)
Samsung Galaxy S3 from Alex112 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 19145131)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from sidoy2271 - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 17122453)
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 from advasa - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 24533504)
Samsung Galaxy S4 from iqz - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 25657207)

HTC

Sony
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY from villismall - VideoReg - Third-party discussion topics (Post # 26840504)

Other models

Forced air cooling system

Fastening options in the car and completion holders

Option for attaching an expansion lens

Why you should not record the speed with GPS on video
A small article from Dear GrAnd1 "About expediency of fixing speed from GPS to video"

Post has been editedsidoy2271 - 14.11.14, 17:55
Reason for editing: Added: VolandZel forced air cooling system Option # 4

Rep: (267)
vdsen @ 12.12.2011, 01:15*
Study program for Android and your problems will be solved!
Here is an example of the program (there are more, but, like, you know how to use search:? Rofl:),

GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 01:50*
I believe laughter for no reason ... Before you laugh, try myself to do what I need (if you're so clever and well-know software for Android) ... I'm still not making fun of anyone here, I always try to help everyone.

Grand1
Been following the theme of BP, only rarely and would not unsubscribe unsubscribed today, if incomprehensible attack on the part ofvdsen Live that if anyone interferes with him calmly: scratch_one-s_head: Grand1 and I support you deserve my respect, plus put in the "turnip";)
P.S At the expense of hours progolosoval- FOR! they really would not hurt anyone, you want to plug it or not, the more it is at 99% it would be the last innovation, because do not know what more there could shove. : D But then if the author does not want to tie, then nastavat is not necessary, although it would be a la Apple, there is love to do combine harvesters, by the example of iTunes player.

Rep: (12)
GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 11:05*
Yesterday set AutomateIt and left for the night with a customized task. In the morning, he saw that a few hours, waiting for the body devoured about 15% of the battery ..
I have written about a dozen rules, except run BP control "aircraft", GPS, Bluetooth, there is no problem. So AutomateIt hardly to blame if only generally curved ordered.

Post has been editedRustar73 - 12.12.11, 10:47

Rep: (0)
GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 01:50*
I believe laughter for no reason ... Before you laugh, try myself to do what I need

Agree withvdsen ! It is not necessary to load the program of the Left functions! It has a lot of work, without this nonsense!
And the program (BP) just class! : D

ZY Honor yourself, "try to do ... what I need" - this philosophy of life?
You should not= all you need!
Try it yourself to do something, if you need to!

Post has been editedkalach_new - 12.12.11, 10:34

Rep: (848)
Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 11:30*
I have written about a dozen rules, except run BP control "aircraft", GPS, Bluetooth, there is no problem. So AutomateIt hardly to blame if only generally curved ordered.
Anything is possible, yet not understand ... I just do not want to put a program of automation, only because of this, but most of it I do not why ...

Posted 12-12-2011, 10:38

kalach_new @ 12.12.2011, 11:32*
Try it yourself to do something, if you need to!
Yeah seriously reflect on the creation of its own BP ... Just not my android specifics, there is no time to study, etc. Especially because of the hours of ...
And if ever do, then good people will share free ... But it will not combine and kombaynische because I love harvesters because they make life easier and the future belongs to them ...

kalach_new @ 12.12.2011, 11:32*
And the program (BP) just class!
Do not argue, is good, but could be better ... No limit to perfection.

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.12.11, 13:15

GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 11:38*
Anything is possible, yet not understand ... I just do not want to put a program of automation, only because of this, but most of it I do not why ...
When you will understand - you will wonder how you lived without automation program.

Video examples:
GrAnd1, Looked first movie, beautiful, but with a focus complete disaster and it is not in the holder. I could not read the numbers for several cars.
Pro holder vibration was at me such trouble, tied a rope to the mirror holder.

I've been thinking - how obektivno assess the quality of the video. Invented - If you can read the number of counter machines at a total speed of 200 km / h, good quality.

Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 11:50*
Pro holder vibration was at me such trouble, tied a rope to the mirror holder.
Thank you for natyrku, I think, really should reduce the inertia of the holder ... But the question remains open aesthetics :)

Looked first movie, beautiful, but with a focus complete disaster and it is not in the holder. I could not read the numbers for several cars.
With a focus in SGS2 really complete disaster ... It seems that the focus lens is suspended on some very soft rubber ... o.o The remote topic, the user spread to the movie, as a focal point for the subwoofer is dancing ...
And therefore asked to add to his cap, "We look for resources with the technical description of how things work (with pictures) in digital cameras, smart phones, it is desirable to recent modifications."
Also,recently spread to the movieRecorded on a soapbox Sony DSC-WX5, so there is a focus in his tracks. More, did not reach the hands, try DSC-WX7 with optical image stabilization ... and a night shootingmatrix Exmor R :)

I've been thinking - how obektivno assess the quality of the video. Invented - If you can read the number of counter machines at a total speed of 200 km / h, good quality.
And then 60 k / s at 64 MB / s is not enough, in short, the question of the distant future ...: yes2:
And as for the counter number, I'm already in remote theme raised the issue many times, but also did not find understanding ... I pointed out that his own camera (RC) SGS2 writes better than BP ... On the rollers native camera all the counter numbers read without problems at speeds up to 80 km / h, even at a lower bitrate than the BP ... Think how, and lay out later ... Just examples RK videos are quite large, from 500MB to 2,8Gb, while cutting prog, who tried to video appear some strange acceleration at regular intervals ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.12.11, 12:05

Rep: (120)
GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 11:05*
incomprehensible caring about the author of BP

is understandable that I too have a developer (though in a different area) and understand what is the general line of the party, as all easy to do and where the limit of perfection.

I do not have that kind exhibit no or so. I only emphasize your ambition to become a combine agree :) What is not "gavnyuk", but it is a decent profession. However, I much larger number of "users" against riding on combines.

PS. In general, I am opposed to this kind holivarov. However, your emotional richness positions hurt for a living.

ZZY. As with any software, automation program consume hardware resources. Question the effectiveness of one or another - on the conscience of the authors and in the hands of users. Yet few puffs that eats waffle 1200mVt without adjustment and put iwconfig and twist krantik to 1. And make other feints ears to not eat how much in vain. And the bloated excess softina measures will place occupy useless load and resources to eat the same RAM and so on.
all this to the fact that (as has repeatedly been written and erased) do not need to do 10 combine harvesters and used by 50% of each. It is better to take one control center and link to it manipulators. If someone can not make the control center, he makes himself or he does everything by hand, or looks like others are doing.

ZZZY but in general I am happy that we've got a democracy and people have made their choice ... and its author has taken into account ... perhaps if he saw the rat race. :)

v-oz @ 12.12.2011, 13:53*
In general, I am opposed to this kind holivarov. However, your emotional richness positions hurt for a living.
:) perenervnichal little hard to communicate and prove something is online, without seeing the interlocutors ... It's time to switch to Skype ...
And the rest, in principle, I agree in principle wanted to find out, one I want to watch dop.funktsiyu or not ... I am glad that no one, least of us and less than (but we vests) ...: D

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.12.11, 13:19

Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 10:09*
Run them AutomateIt when connecting power and driven when power is off.
Thanks for the tip, like work ... :)Where you used to be, how much time and nerves spent ...
Even very convenient to get, because the needed hours, only in the car, and charge it connects necessarily ...

So, the question is removed and the clock poll too ...
Thank you to all who participated ...

For those who voted for the clock or to whom they are not a hindrance:
ATAutomateitcreating rule description clock;
- vibiraem trigger "Connecting the charger" or "Connect / disconnect docking station", who enjoys;
- in the Action, select the "Run application" and the application "Translucent clock";
- put the check "retarding" and 5 seconds;
- click on the floppy disk;

- creating more generally, it is possible with the same description;
- vibiraem trigger "Charger off";
- in the Action, choose the "Complete the application" and the application "Translucent clock";
- put the check "retarding" and 1 seconds;
- click on the floppy disk;

For some actions, such as "End Application", you need a rut ...

Add. screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Damn, I could write well, a month ago ....

Now we have to convince the author of hours to make, so that you can in the settings to disable the appearance settings at the start of the clock, if enabled checkbox "Show settings window when you click on the clock" or simply do not show the settings menu if this option is enabled ...
Well, in this case at least, maintain ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 19.12.11, 12:25

GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 11:56*
And then 60 k / s at 64 MB / s is not enough, in short, the question of the distant future ...
Well, I mean the guest and the future with his melafonom, but with a resolution of 800x480. Only that number was read at high speed, it must be clean and desirable clear sunny weather.
And as for the counter number, I'm already in remote theme raised the issue many times, but also did not find understanding ... I pointed out that his own camera (RC) SGS2 writes better than BP ...
There can only be played settings. Tried to leave all the default settings, no advanced management, bitrates, codecs, and so on? Only need to put the resolution. I have a version of laminating, while the android version 2.2 is not updated to 2.3.6, it changes the logic of the camera, and bit rate fell to zero.
GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 15:04*
Thanks for the tip, like happened ... :) Where you used to be, how much time and nerves spent ...
Glad to help, he thought dogadaeshsya. By the way, what time use? Before I only realized that Pepper transparent clock just will not start, there is a window appears with the settings. And on top of all other hours I could not find applications ...

Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 15:58*
I thought he dogadaeshsya
Now I, too, will answer all questions like: And he that can not guess? :)
Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 15:58*
By the way, what time use? Before I only realized that Pepper transparent clock just will not start, there is a window appears with the settings. And on top of all other hours I could not find applications ...
BP translucent clock author# 73. If you do not want the settings appear when you click on the clock, turn off the checkbox "Show settings window when you click on the clock." Only, in this case, to remove the clock from the screen without AutomateIT, it will be necessary to go into the application and re-open them ... That's why I asked the author to make the icon in the notification bar, what he categorically refused ...

Clock settings I have are:
Font: digital.ttf
font-size: 130
Color: bright green
Color when low. charge: red
Transparency: all right
Background Color: Black
Background transparency: 1/3 right
Press: the center
Shifts: on zero
everything else is off
The interval between images: 15 seconds
Show Time: 3 seconds

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.12.11, 16:05

Well, in this case at least, maintain ...

I support.

GrAnd1 @ 12.12.2011, 16:20*
Quote (Rustar73 @ 12.12.2011, 15:58) *
I thought he dogadaeshsya
Now I, too, will answer all questions like: And he that can not guess?
And I have such a week reading this thread, sipping beer and knowing the terrible secret, watching the heat of passion. I decided to issue a secret, when it almost reached the massacre on Skype.

Rep: (15)
GrAnd1,
seriously reflect on the creation of its own BP ...

: victory:
ever do, then good people will share free ...

: blush:
it will not combine and kombaynische because I love harvesters because they make life easier and the future belongs to them ...

Give two!
: D

PS. on a subject "for"!

Post has been editedColombo007 - 12.12.11, 17:44

Now we have to convince the author of hours to make, so that you can in the settings to disable the appearance settings at the start of the clock, if enabled checkbox "Show settings window when you click on the clock" or just skip the setup menu when starting hours, if this option is enabled ...
Post it... Will wait... :)

Post has been editedGrand1 - 12.12.11, 19:55

Let the points that, IMHO, it is necessary still to complete or would like to have finished for the expansion of the functional program BP:
  • Pressing (or double-click) on the Back button turns BP and does not close. when recording the playback button is removed, instead of her house key, if there is no record, on the contrary (version 5.6.1 or higher)
  • Add a "short peak and vibration", when you press the Start / Stop Button (On / Off). added filtering pressing the start-stop button (5 seconds between pressing minimum) (version 5.6.1 or higher)

• Add "2 short tones from 3-5 notes," when the / loss of satellites (on / off). (AutomateIt taxis)
  • Add the installation permits and bit rate for night mode. Added (version 5.6.3 or higher)
  • Make a preview window (preview) floating, as in theCool toolSo that you can move your finger anywhere on the screen.(According to BP's author, complicated in implementation)
    In this case, a short tap on the preview - Save important video, double tap - drill BP, long tapom (retention) - drags preview window on the screen.
    (Very convenient, without going into the menu and BP are not readjusting coordinates O, move thumbs finger in different programs, convenient, optimal location)
  • Screw BP to voice control: say "sfotkatsya" he sfotkal said, "to save the video," he said "snow mode, day, night," well, etc.

For the final realization of the list view and thumbnail gallery:
  • Add to sort a list of files in the list (old / new forward).
  • Add in the long tapas menu on the selected miniatures (thumbnails), "Copy to another memory (card)".
    (A dialog appears to select the memory root. Choose ... BP checks the free space itself creates its own folder and copies the selected video)

In Wrath rezalka add keyframe ... How in your own video editor SGS2 ... To be able to cut the desired piece (beginning of one roller at the other end) and then impose on him the subtitles ...

I beg to express my opinion ...: yes2:
Maybe someone has some more ideas ...: umnik:
Idea's generator...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 25.12.11, 12:54

Rep: (73)
And you can make Fitch? I think a lot together with the registrar launch and navigation application, and can be done so that the navigation ran recorder automatically when the event catches the docking station or well, just - just at the opening go into the background and start navigating?
Other applications are not suitable, because what I znaeyu (Tasker, Profayles) work in the background and guzzle battery, and I would like to no extra effort and loss to start one programku.

hyperhamster @ 13.12.2011, 01:20*
And you can make Fitch? I think a lot together with the registrar launch and navigation application, and can be done so that the navigation ran recorder when automatically catches event Docking well, or just - just at the opening go into the background and start navigating other applications are not suitable, that is. to. what I znaeyu (Tasker, Profayles) work in the background and guzzle battery, and I would like to no extra effort and loss to start one programku.
Read here, At least 3 last page, and you will understand everything ...
Use examples frommy post.

Rep: (73)
GrAnd1 @ 13.12.2011, 01:26*
Use examples from my post.

But he wanted to avoid the use of any software left ... but see not a ride - the people against. Okay thank you.
From a developer's perspective, you need to write not about specific hours, and just about adding a new input fields and checkboxes run specified in the line at the start of the program - so many have been able to find the application of this line ... (my personal opinion;))

Post has been editedhyperhamster - 13.12.11, 00:57

hyperhamster @ 13.12.2011, 01:48*
From a developer's perspective, you need to write not about specific hours, but simply run specified in line with the start of the program about the addition of a new entry fields and checkboxes - so many have been able to find a use that line ...
Because close, still have to handle, in such a simple implementation of one field, make much sense do not see ... To close, still have ipolzovat AutomateIT ...

Post has been editedGrand1 - 13.12.11, 10:23

Rep: (108)
GrAnd1 @ 13.12.2011, 11:11*
From a developer's perspective, you need to write not about specific hours, but simply run specified in line with the start of the program about the addition of a new entry fields and checkboxes - so many have been able to find a use that line ...

GrAnd1 @ 13.12.2011, 11:11*
Where you used to be ..? Very reasonable proposal ... In pursuit of getting rid of the extra services, such as AutomateIT, support ...

I have already suggested to the author that the BP-run thread in conjunction with the launch of BP, somewhere 7-8 months ago. The idea was rejected, citing unnecessary code in the program. I partly agree, partly remained even. But then came AutomateIt, I pouchavstvoval in his translation, and willy-nilly, to understand his work. I use it constantly (Rule 10 stipulates + eksperementiruju ;-)) For a long time its use for BP, and in general - eating battery not noticed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/07/20, 23:51